ASSB Vegeta(amped) vs. Beerus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
*This is ASSB Vegeta with the rage/emotion-boost we saw in ep. 126 -- assume he can sustain it:
http://i.imgur.com/ruvTIMhl.jpg

*Beerus thinks Vegeta just ate the last desert, so he's pissed.

Go!

Jmanghan
Vegeta's rage boost in Super Saiyan 2 was enough to beat the hell out of a surpressed Beerus, by powering up he would have stomped Vegeta, but this...

...this is like... Vegeta kicks his ass for sure.

carver9
Title implies Vegeta surpassed the power of the Gods. He wins this imo.

Ridley_Prime

ares834
Beerus. But Vegeta would actually make him work for it now.

AuraAngel
Beerus probably.

Royal Blue seems to be able to punch through Hakaishin energy but Beerus is not only a much more experienced diety but also not restricted from killing his opponents like Toppo.

Vegeta defeated a very tired GoD, though he himself was fatigued as well obviously, while Beerus could fight off several trying to kill him.

Kento
Beerus.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Title implies Vegeta surpassed the power of the Gods. He wins this imo. Vegeta surpassed the power of 'a' God in training, but we know all Gods/Hakaishin are NOT created equal. We also know that Beerus is arguably *the* most powerful Hakaishin in existence(in the manga he was outfighting ALL the other Hakaishin simultaneously, and could have destroyed the whole lot with a single attack.)

That said, I certainly hope you aren't assuming that a rookie/candidate Hakaishin is on par with the likes of Beerus, lol..?

...I'm starting to think Beerus' abundance of screen-time(and occasional comedic relief) is starting to diminish his status in the eyes of some. They're forgetting how fuggin powerful he really is... mmm

TheBadguy
probably the strongest God against a newbie at being true god tier
Beerus will get him with some difficulty

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

NewGuy01
Beerus.

Dark-Kenshin
Am thinking there's a reason no bold statement has been made regarding Beerus and his relation to current characters' power.

Inedian
Beerus literally destroys him and Toppo simultaneously easily.

Galan007
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus, not exactly sure how much difficult is involved. That's kind of why I made this thread. I think Beerus wins as well, but I'm curious how much effort is required.

After all, standard ASSB Vegeta was absolutely nothing in comparison to Hakaishin Toppo. After his emotion-boost, however, the tables turned entirely and Vegeta was able to stomp Toppo decisively.

ie. ASSB Vegeta(emotion-amp) >> Hakaishin Toppo >> ASSB Vegeta(standard) = SSB Goku /w/ KKx20 > Jiren(ep. 109-110)

Inedian
Originally posted by Galan007
That's kind of why I made this thread. I think Beerus wins as well, but I'm curious how much effort is required.

Minimal effort.

Galan007
No way. "Minimal effort" was when he tap-KO'd SSJ3 Goku on King Kai's world.

Even though Beerus likely wins here, it would still be a good fight that likely required him to use a high percentage of his power. Imo.

Inedian
No way. "Minimal effort" was when he tap-KO'd SSJ3 Goku on King Kai's world.

Even though Beerus likely wins here, it would still be a good fight that almost certainly required him to use a high percentage of his power. Imo.

I didn't mean that kind of minimal effort, but more like Vegeta wouldn't be a challenge at all, just entertainment.

And not likely, easily surely. It wouldn't be a good fight. Fight would be good only if Beerus wants to play around so that the fight would be entertaining. If Beerus wants to end it quickly and then is no good fight. It completely depends on Beerus.

Mendax
Agreed. Beerus wins but it's a fight.

especially because the anime implied there wasn't much of a difference between GOD candidate Toppo and an actual GOD like Belmond himself.

I am guessing that Vegeta's love boost was 3-4x ASSB. He was at least 1.5-2x weaker than Toppo before the boost, then at least 1.5-2x more powerful than Toppo after the boost... and like you said- his unamped ASSB was already on par with current KK x20 SSB Goku.

Inedian
Originally posted by Mendax
Agreed. Beerus wins but it's a fight.

It's not a fight. That final Hakai from Toppo against amped Vegeta... it took everything from Vegeta to win. You think Beerus would have any trouble with that amateur Toppo Hakai? Yeah right.

No, it's not a fight... it's only a fight if Beerus wants to entertain us.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.