Android 17 vs Hit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's taking this?

Galan007
Hit stomps.

The fight would realistically be over before #17 even knew what was happening. He has absolutely NO counter for Hit's time-skip.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hit, but not in a stomp.

AuraAngel

Galan007
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hit, but not in a stomp. If Hit is serious, this is absolutely a stomp... Unless I'm missing something here..? confused

AuraAngel
Well 17 could conceivably take an attack or two.

But I really don't know how he could fight back. He might be able to get his shied up sure but eventually he'll have to take to down to do anything.

Kento
I'm guessing since 18 had a kid that their bodies are pretty much purely human so Hit's assassination attacks should work on 17 without any issues. And that is the real problem. 17 might be on a even level with Hit as a fighter, but a Hit that can use all of his abilities should be able to kill 17 before there is even a real fight.

Galan007
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Well 17 could conceivably take an attack or two. Maybe, but he's not standing up to much beyond that -- especially if killing is allowed.

#17 & #18 are mostly biological, after all.

AuraAngel
Well he could take some hits from GoD Toppo so his body is clearly tough.

Galan007
^ Toppo also wasn't trying to kill #17 due to the ToP's rules. He had to pull his punches.

Still an impressive durability feat for #17, though... Not trying to downplay him here. thumb up

Estacado
Hit.

Inedian
Hit easily.

carver9
Did this change after this episode?

AuraAngel
Not really. It was never a question of whether or not 17's barriers could stop Hit's attacks but rather whether or not he could deal with the timeskip. Sure stopping Jiren's attack was impressive but it also...well it killed him lol. So I guess 17 has a way to tie now at least.

Inedian
Hit

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Did this change after this episode? Not really, no. #17 is uber powerful(the recent episode solidified the shit out of that), but he still has NO counter for Hit's temporal abilities.

TheBadguy
17 should be noticeably stronger than hit his feats this episode put him above most everyone we saw previously. His blast was probably the most damage we've seen jiren acknowledge. No idea who's win between these two both have the most op hacks and 17 has shown to be very proficient himself. Definitely would rather see hit fight him than rematch goku or vegeta

Dark-Kenshin
Hit got nerfed to the point where characters can power their way out of his attacks and I really have no idea how strong #17 is in light of his performance against full power Jiren, so I dunno.

Galan007
Goku only beat Hit's temporal abilities because they've fought multiple times, and Goku is *the* quintessential fighting prodigy.

Dyspo momentarily beat Hit's time-skip, because of his FTL fighting speed. Hit beat him to a pulp soon thereafter, though.

Jiren beat Hit's time-cage, because he's Jiren -- and that's back when they were hyping the shit out of him, to boot.

Powerful as he is, #17 still possesses none of the above haxx that might be indicative of beating Hit's temporal abilities. If Hit takes this seriously from the start, he *should* be able to win without too much of an issue, imo... Especially if killing techniques are allowed.

The Ellimist
Invisible energy blast? 17 has barriers. smile

How is Hit even going to hurt 17 when 17 has been tanking hits from Toppo and Jiren? smile

Ridley_Prime
Attacks from a suppressed Toppo and Jiren? Meh. On average, Hit time-skip strikes 17 before he can even think to activate his walls of barriers, and without the no-kill rule of the ToP that neutered Hit and his options... Oh, and if his zenkai-like progression kicks in too while fighting 17, lol.

Galan007
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Invisible energy blast? 17 has barriers. smile

How is Hit even going to hurt 17 when 17 has been tanking hits from Toppo and Jiren? smile That's the point: #17 would never have time to erect a shield. Simply put, he cannot counter time-skip.

#17 has been enduring strikes from beings who are explictly NOT trying to kill him, in accordance with Tourney rules. IOW, beings who are intentionally pulling their punches.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.