Cantonlia wants freedom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rockydonovang
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41551466

Flyattractor
Why would any one want to be "FREE" from a Fascist Leftist Progressive Government?

MythLord
At least spell the name right.

Emperordmb
I'm not familiar enough with the situation to know if the social contract has been adequately violated.

lazybones
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm not familiar enough with the situation to know if the social contract has been adequately violated. This. But I think that stability in Europe is important, so I'd probably prefer Catalonia to remain with Spain for that reason.

Flyattractor
Yeah because if the EU has done anything for Europe....It sure would be STABILITY!!!!!!

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by lazybones
This. But I think that stability in Europe is important, so I'd probably prefer Catalonia to remain with Spain for that reason.
Well apparently they don't like the constitutional monarchy and want a republic instead. I'm sympathetic to that.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Well apparently they don't like the constitutional monarchy and want a republic instead. I'm sympathetic to that.

That reminds me of Senator Palpatine telling Queen Amidala, "...sympathetic to our cause."

Flyattractor
Palpatine does have a lot in common with the Leftist Progressive Movement.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.