Karness Muur vs 19 BBY Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Who wins?

Azronger
-

JKBart
Muur imo

ILS
Originally posted by JKBart
Muur imo It seems the narration was referring to Muur's "strength" related to rakghouls, as that is what he uses to "stop" Vader. I would hardly take Vader's opinion that Muur might be stronger than him as proof of superiority either.

Is there another reason to think Muur wins here?

The Ellimist
Vader.

Geistalt
Vader > Malak > Ajunta Pall > living!Muur

ILS
Originally posted by Geistalt
Vader > Malak > Ajunta Pall > living!Muur Agreed, Vader wins via Malak scaling. He is the superior cyborg.

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS
Agreed, Vader wins via Malak scaling. He is the superior cyborg.

AncientPower
Muur, evidently. No matter what the misinterpretations of other users would like to claim.

Haschwalth
Muur

Ursumeles
Vader pretty easily.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Vader pretty easily.
And what has ANH Vader done to prove that he could take it easily.

MythLord
Vader, undoubtably.

LordOfTheLight
This is 19 BBY Vader. Fresh in the suit. Outside of some good tk feats, what does he have to give him such a heavy superiority over Muur?

Haschwalth
Uh, re thinking which version of Vader this, those who think suited Vader beats Muur are morons.

If ANH or beyond Vader i'd understand.

But what part did you guys miss about, Karness being another potential master for vader, did you miss.

deathslash
Karness takes this with difficulty. Even though Vader is still more powerful in the force than he is, Karness has fought and survived against the absolute best of his era. His knowledge of the force also vastly eclipses Vader's understanding.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by deathslash
Karness takes this with difficulty. Even though Vader is still more powerful in the force than he is, Karness has fought and survived against the absolute best of his era. His knowledge of the force also vastly eclipses Vader's understanding.
That Vader Portrayed Muur in a similar light to he did Sidious. I doubt it would be much diff.

Total Warrior
Murr beats this vader

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Murr beats this vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.