Rick and Morty vs Jiren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
Rick gets 10 minutes of one-sided prep, gets access to everything in his garage. Battle takes place inside the tournament of power ring. How well does Jiren perform against the king of haxx?

The Ellimist
Jiren dies lmfao

SSJGGogeta
Pft, I'm at a loss here. Realistically, Jiren should easily tank anything he can dish out, but if this scenario actually occurred in RaM, I'm sure Rick would come up with some kind of way to take out Jiren here.

Of course, if bloodlusted, Jiren could always kill Rick as soon as the fight starts, before any synapses come close to firing in his brain, but I'm pretty sure that's not what this thread is asking.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
10 minutes? Rick easily.

playa1258
You gave Rick too much time.

SSJGGogeta
He would have to conjure something that would either make him invincible/untouchable, and be able to kill Jiren, or something that would stop him from moving whatsoever.

His traditional arsenal would do nothing to Jiren, however. Unless he gets to activate something before the fight starts, Jiren could potentially kill him before he can even think to move. Even if he had an anti-matter gun pointed at Jiren(assuming that could even kill Jiren) with his finger on the trigger, Jiren would have him vaporized before that finger ever get any closer to firing.

cdtm
Rick sets his time stopper to switch on as soon as the bell rings, bypassing the "no powers on" rule (If there is one. Stilt told me anime doesn't roll like that when I claimed Goku can't power up before the bell.

Then he takes all the time he needs to win.

RealityWarper
If Rick is drunk, he godstomps.

Otherwise Rick simply stomps Jiren.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.