Superman Vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SquallX
I just rewatched Superman and the Elites, and i completely forget how much of beast Kal was in that mindset. Even when he was pretending, I was like damn!

So my thread is, who can take this Superman with this mindset on? For the purpose of his thread, Kal is not pretending, he is out right evil.

Who outside of a Skyfather can outright beat him.

carver9
Hulk in the same mindset.

bluewaterrider
Charles Xavier.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Charles Xavier.

In a boxing match.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk in the same mindset.

laughing Crazy Carv being crazy.

JBL
Gladiator, Sentry, Hyperion, Supreme, Thor, Majestic, Blue Marvel, CM, BA, WW, Hulk, Silver Surfer..Etc.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

8swords
top of my mind, shaman nate grey.. and any flash..

SquallX
Can you guys at least give a few examples on how they would best a Kal that actually evil and using his powers flawlessly?

Like against the Elites, he had a counter for all of them.

From bfr the magic user, and slicing ones brain from just looking at their eyes. This Kal was dangerous.

So lets make this fun and actually give a way of them winning.

Damborgson
Superboy Prime could still take him.

edit: Though some disagree he's trans, so he may not count.

riv6672
Flash, easily.

tkitna
Originally posted by JBL
Gladiator, Sentry, Hyperion, Supreme, Thor, Majestic, Blue Marvel, CM, BA, WW, Hulk, Silver Surfer..Etc.

thumb up

RealityWarper
Originally posted by JBL

Let's not forget the whole gallery of the characters whom punished Superman over the years.

Zack M
Originally posted by SquallX
I just rewatched Superman and the Elites, and i completely forget how much of beast Kal was in that mindset. Even when he was pretending, I was like damn!

So my thread is, who can take this Superman with this mindset on? For the purpose of his thread, Kal is not pretending, he is out right evil.

Surfer. That's probably about it.

DarkSaint85

I'm assuming his opponents are in the same mindset as the Elite, i.e. whilst they aren't idiots or rolling over to die, they're not expecting Superman to actually do much apart from puff his chest out and punch?

If so, almost no one. You'd need to be on his level speed wise, for a start. When the Elite were still joking around, he was throwing his voice and speed blitzing then, picking them off one by one. Distracting MB with a chat whilst lobotomising him. Choking invulnerable opponents out with tactics and speed.

riv6672
Thats why Flash.
There's nothing he wont see coming.

cdtm
He should.

Should have seen Slade Wilson thrusting that sword in Identity Crisis, too. Flash's suffer from terrible pis.

Pis free, Flash definitely does it. In a comic scenario, you'd need... Batman, probably. wink

Philosophía
Who outside of a Skyfather can outright beat him. Wally.

MrMind
Flash or Zoom

maybe Mr Majestic or Thanos

SSJGGogeta
Pft, even Skyfather level wouldn't be enough for some versions of Supe's if he was bloodlusted.

It would definitely take someone like Gog though, imo. One of the few people who can take Superman down without help or equipment.

SquallX

SSJGGogeta
Prime only lost to the Supermen, because he got distracted by killing a swath of Green Lanterns, and they tackled him. While he was being tackled lightyears away, he was gloating so much that he didn't notice he was about to be slammed into Rao, which took his powers away.

I wouldn't call that PIS, so much as CIS due to his own idiotic nature. He's really one of the dumbest villains in DC- he just makes up for it by being literally powerful enough to no-sell entities like Ion, Superman, and even a weakened Anti-monitor.

So basically, it takes less than SBP and his broken self to beat the average Superman to death.

Damborgson
Yeah, even when he's taking some damage like against the Legion, he was still for all intentions and purposes...fine. Even with Guardian (?) Sadam Yat Ion in the mix.

Just makes me think that even if Superman caught him off guard at first Prime would tantrum his way to victory.

xJLxKing
Conner Kent and Superman just have plot armor vs Prime. He just gets a lot weaker than his average level. We know with the way Prime actually handles other characters who are Superman/Conner's level.

Prime has use his HV while de-powered on Superman, and it pierced his torso (Sinestro's Wars). His fought people who are superior to both SM/CK. As well as killing alternative version of those characters.

cdtm
The problem with these threads, is people are either rabidly for Superman, or rabidly against him. Fanboys or anti-fanboys.

Well I, for one, intend to he the impartial voice of reason.

Now lets see... ..hmm...

..perhaps.. ..yes, maybe he could beat him.

Living Tribunal.

panthergod
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Prime only lost to the Supermen, because he got distracted by killing a swath of Green Lanterns, and they tackled him. While he was being tackled lightyears away, he was gloating so much that he didn't notice he was about to be slammed into Rao, which took his powers away.

I wouldn't call that PIS, so much as CIS due to his own idiotic nature. He's really one of the dumbest villains in DC- he just makes up for it by being literally powerful enough to no-sell entities like Ion, Superman, and even a weakened Anti-monitor.

So basically, it takes less than SBP and his broken self to beat the average Superman to death.

Originally posted by Damborgson
Yeah, even when he's taking some damage like against the Legion, he was still for all intentions and purposes...fine. Even with Guardian (?) Sadam Yat Ion in the mix.

Just makes me think that even if Superman caught him off guard at first Prime would tantrum his way to victory.

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Conner Kent and Superman just have plot armor vs Prime. He just gets a lot weaker than his average level. We know with the way Prime actually handles other characters who are Superman/Conner's level.

Prime has use his HV while de-powered on Superman, and it pierced his torso (Sinestro's Wars). His fought people who are superior to both SM/CK. As well as killing alternative version of those characters.

Lol .

Superman and Kai-I restrained SBP because.. They're about half as strong as he is. Period. Superman momentarily restrained him by himself. In Lo3W under Johns. Outperforming Mon-El and Andromeda together. Superman is around 2x Thor level on average post IC/Up, Up and Away

Conner(like Bart) hurt SBP because he was able to psyche Prime out and like ALL kryptonians including Silver Age level like Prime, subconscious fear can disrupt his power levels.

Damborgson
I'm looking for what part of that is relevant to something. Are you just sharing?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by panthergod
Lol .

Superman and Kai-I restrained SBP because.. They're about half as strong as he is. Period. Superman momentarily restrained him by himself. In Lo3W under Johns. Outperforming Mon-El and Andromeda together. Superman is around 2x Thor level on average post IC/Up, Up and Away

Conner(like Bart) hurt SBP because he was able to psyche Prime out and like ALL kryptonians including Silver Age level like Prime, subconscious fear can disrupt his power levels.

Uh, when did Conner hurt SBP? Last I checked, they've only fought twice, and neither time did Conner land a single, decisive blow on SBP. In fact, the second time? Conner died from the multiverse tower exploding, while SBP was left unscathed, lol.

The first time was even worse, tbh. SBP literally ragdolled Conner and Krypto all over Smallville, before the Teen Titans came to "save him", right before they all realized they were so weak that SBP was literally killing them on accident, lmao. Backhanding the heads off people, killing them with a scream, ripping their limbs off, vaporizing them with heat vision when he just meant to ko them, etc.

However... Yeah, this isn't relevant. Superman =/= SBP

In every showing ever, SBP >>> Superman. I mean come on, SBP literally shot heat-vision through Superman's chest like it was nothing, when he was depowered and not even in sunlight. Before no-selling all the Kryptonians, and manhandling Ion, before taking on the entire GLC, SLC, JLA, JSA, Teen Titans, and the ANTI-MONITOR, before getting BFR'd by a guardian sacrificing his own life, lol.

Their feats don't transfer well, to say the least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.