Mon Calamari cruisers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
they are the best designed ships, star destroyers suck compared to mc80

Ursumeles
Indeed.

Kurk
They are literally the ugliest man-made things within the mythos

Total Warrior

Kurk

Freedon Nadd
In literature, man-made refers to something forged by living beings, so doeth the expressions that contain the word 'human', 'humanity', etc

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
In literature, man-made refers to something forged by living beings, so doeth the expressions that contain the word 'human', 'humanity', etc I think this is just racist against other alien species #alienslivesmatter #prayforaliens #calamari-made #wordoftheyear

Zenwolf
The only thing that the MC80 cruisers have over an ISD is redundant shielding, just about everything else falls favor to an ISD, in fact an MC80 is worse given that no one but the Mon Calamari can use to its full effectiveness. Others might be able to use the controls to an extent, but they won't be as adapt as a Mon Calamari. Meaning if you don't have an all Mon Calamari crew, the performance isn't going to be as good.

Kurk
Originally posted by Zenwolf
The only thing that the MC80 cruisers have over an ISD is redundant shielding, just about everything else falls favor to an ISD, in fact an MC80 is worse given that no one but the Mon Calamari can use to its full effectiveness. Others might be able to use the controls to an extent, but they won't be as adapt as a Mon Calamari. Meaning if you don't have an all Mon Calamari crew, the performance isn't going to be as good. Well said thumb up

JKBart
the design is still so cool tho smile

Kurk
Originally posted by JKBart
the design is still so cool tho smile It literally looks like the painful type of turd that comes out after eating a shit-ton of corn and waiting days on end before taking the dump. Why do I get the feeling that you're trolling?

JKBart
nah dude, i love them, they really have that sci-fi look in them; as far as star destroyers go, they look like "yeah, if i was to build a gigantic space ship, it would look like this", but mon calamari cruisers look like something truly only an alien would design, far from any obvious shape and design you would think of, yet they're still a very logical and practical design

i love when cosmic things look... cosmic

JKBart
that's very unlike the stuff like nebulon-b frigate. it looks cool, refreshing and "different", but you then realize how retarded this thin bridge between two parts of the frigate is and what a weak point it is. meanwhile, with moncala cruisers, there's no retardation in its design, it's just insanely different and i love that

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Total Warrior
I think this is just racist against other alien species #alienslivesmatter #prayforaliens #calamari-made #wordoftheyear

Whelp, people created Star Wars, so...
This is just the word used for benign traits of sentient beings(human, humanity, etc)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.