Superboy (Kon-El) vs Unworthy Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Who wins?

Bloodlusted.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

abhilegend
Kon beats the shit out of Betason.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by abhilegend
Kon beats the shit out of Betason.

Bro, Superman literally walked into an elevator, mopping, because he could hear another dude slamming Lois. Stop.

Philosophía
Kon beats the shit out of Betason. I think this is unfair, and I should make it normal Thor.

MrMind
Thor loses like always

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Bro, Superman literally walked into an elevator, mopping, because he could hear another dude slamming Lois. Stop.
And Jane literally took everything Betason had including his hammer until he was just an emasculated tool.

What's your point?

deathslash
And Jane literally took everything Betason had including his hammer until he was just an emasculated tool.

What's your point? superman got told by his girlfriend to stay at home and cook the dinner or she'd beat him to death. Then he dies a few months later....

Damborgson
laughing

Anyways, if this is just Thor without his hammer, he'd probably take the fight.

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
superman got told by his girlfriend to stay at home and cook the dinner or she'd beat him to death. Then he dies a few months later....
No longer canon.

Betason will always be Betason though.

XLR87T3
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Bro, Superman literally walked into an elevator, mopping, because he could hear another dude slamming Lois. Stop. When was this?!?!?

Delta1938

What's your point?

I'm starting to think calling him Betason is giving him too much credit.

Damborgson
That doesn't even make sense. Its calling Odin beta. Okay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.