Anakin Skywalker vs. the Outlander

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
mmm

cs_zoltan
TPM Anakin?

MythLord
Valk amped Outlander?

Nephthys
Outlander.

The Ellimist
A serious RotS Anakin.

Originally posted by MythLord
Valk amped Outlander?

Does it matter?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
A serious RotS Anakin.

Reported for spite.

ILS
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Reported for spite. thumb up

Ridiculous conduct from member The Ellimist.

AncientPower
It gets me wondering, actually, how far beneath Anakin the Outlander could possibly be when Valkorion is easily DE Sheev tier, if not more powerful.

NewGuy01
Quite a bit. It's still not really clear how strong the Outlander is relative to Revan, though.

Trocity
Originally posted by AncientPower
It gets me wondering, actually, how far beneath Anakin the Outlander could possibly be when Valkorion is easily DE Sheev tier, if not more powerful.

What about Kun?

slayne
RotS?

Anakin destroys.

Rockydonovang
when Valkorion is easily DE Sheev tier, if not more powerful.
Supporting a claim with an unsubstantiated claim doesn't equate to making a supported argument.

MythLord
thumb up

ILS
Outlander gets absolutely raped lol. We already established Maul > Arcann.

AncientPower
laughing out loud

You established nothing of the sort.

As far as Kbro's impeccable ability to not get the point. Valk being DE Sheev tier, at least, is going to become very evident, real quick.

MythLord
You're writting an essay of sorts?

Rockydonovang
laughing out loud

You established nothing of the sort.

As far as Kbro's impeccable ability to not get the point. .
I got your point, you just haven't supported it.

cs_zoltan
I wonder how more delusional ap can get.

>everyone agreed ILS raped in the Maul vs Arcann thread yet ap acts like he proved nothing
>valkorion is about to be voted sub-Mace yet ap acts like him being DE Sidious+ is a fact

laughing

ILS

>everyone agreed ILS raped in the Maul vs Arcann thread yet ap acts like he proved nothing
>valkorion is about to be voted sub-Mace yet ap acts like him being DE Sidious+ is a fact

laughing It's rare to see someone whose delusions are so far removed from what is happening in the real world. AP could have everyone on this forum unanimously agree they are wrong about something and they would insist we're all idiots.

It's like talking to a flat earther. Maybe we are.

MythLord
I really find it funny how the TOR brigade always does this ominous warning sh!t about how Valk's gonna be DE Sidious+ after some big, grand argument is revealed. They've done this three times and have failed on all fronts.

Meanwhile, the PT brigade has made one conclusive Sheev essay and Sidious has held the mantle of most powerful Sith ever since.

ILS
I really find it funny how the TOR brigade always does this ominous warning sh!t about how Valk's gonna be DE Sidious+ after some big, grand argument is revealed. They've done this three times and have failed on all fronts.

Meanwhile, the PT brigade has made one conclusive Sheev essay and Sidious has held the mantle of most powerful Sith ever since. thumb up far more time is spent posturing than actually debating by #teamswtor, and of those who do debate like AP, legend and Neph, it's just a trainwreck.

Azronger

Meanwhile, the PT brigade has made one conclusive Sheev essay and Sidious has held the mantle of most powerful Sith ever since.

We've made two Sheev essays, actually.

And yeah you're right: it's impossible to take even the best TOR folks like Skillz and DarthSkywalker0 seriously given how much of a catastrophic failure the whole movement has been.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Quite a bit. It's still not really clear how strong the Outlander is relative to Revan, though.
It's not really in question that the Outlander is >>>>>Revan by pretty much any stretch of the imagination.

That being said, Anakin.

AncientPower

laughing

You mean every PT wanker agreed that ILS managed to argue ambiguity about two of the least relevant quotes in the thread and couldn't even get as far as arguing Maul > Wrath without clinging to 'but Sheev said!' Which ironically turned against him.

Why would I give a shit about the populist PT brigade actively voting against Valk out of spite whilst I made Az rage block me for posting a Valk argument he had ****-all counter for?

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.