Timberwolf Vs Cheetah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5e/9e/f7/5e9ef7678d8e845ad83629e6bf43399f.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
No LoSH gear for TW. New 52 Cheetah.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a6/dd/61/a6dd6117a385c2b4530190a776850935.jpg

XLR87T3
Wolves have far larger jaws and bite force, with longer teeth and stronger necks. Their durability is also higher than cheetahs, along with longer protective fur. The only thing that the cat has over the timberwolf is a small weight advantage and speed.

deathslash
Originally posted by XLR87T3
Wolves have far larger jaws and bite force, with longer teeth and stronger necks. Their durability is also higher than cheetahs, along with longer protective fur. The only thing that the cat has over the timberwolf is a small weight advantage and speed. laughing does any of that matter here? Cheetah should own him.

Zack M
Cheetah will win on average, but she doesn't own. And especially not silver age TW, who fought Mon-El and Ulraboy. He's a better fighter with a better healing factor.

zopzop
Originally posted by Zack M
Cheetah will win on average, but she doesn't own.
thumb up

deathslash
Cheetah will win on average, but she doesn't own. And especially not silver age TW, who fought Mon-El and Ulraboy. He's a better fighter with a better healing factor. erm she's faster than he is and fights/holds her own against a much more skilled opponent than he did.

cdtm
Ultraboy needs to switch powers on the fly. That takes mad skills, against standard bricks.

riv6672
I figured TW would have a strength edge, Cheetah the speed advantage?
Seems right.

beatboks
Cheetah should wreck.

At best TW is on a par with her in strength butnjer speed advantage is massive. She has after all blitzed Wally West and practically disembowelled him.

Love Brin but I see this a cheetah 7/10

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
erm she's faster than he is and fights/holds her own against a much more skilled opponent than he did.

Uhm, TW has sparred with Karate Kid. One of the latest series. Cheetah isn't on that level.

Vanguard
The pics of both characters kick ass. That's art.

riv6672
^^^i think thats the only thing ppl will agree on.

Vanguard
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^i think thats the only thing ppl will agree on.

Yeah because I would have gone with Cheetah until Zack said TW sparred with Karate Kid. But then KK may have been taking it easy on him....

beatboks
Uhm, TW has sparred with Karate Kid. One of the latest series. Cheetah isn't on that level.

Sparring =/= actually fighting
Many characters have "sparred" with somone who would slaughter them in a fight and looked good. Its meaningless.

Projectra, Dreamy and several other Legionares have sparred with Val who are no where near his level. As soon as Brin beats him in an actual fight come back and sproute about it. THEN it will mean something

Zack M
I never said TW was as skilled as Val. LOL. But he's considered one of the best fighters in the universe (Last series). Certainly a better fighter than Cheetah, with a better healing factor to boot.

DarkSaint85
But they were just sparring....so it means nothing.

Batman sparred all the time with WW.

I'm not giving him her strength/durability/speed, whereas you seem to be giving TW Val's stats/skills due to their sparring.

riv6672
Originally posted by Vanguard
Yeah because I would have gone with Cheetah until Zack said TW sparred with Karate Kid. But then KK may have been taking it easy on him....
Well, sparring's not a fight, TBF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.