Outlander vs Revan vs Vaylin vs Arcann

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
All at their peak.

1. Outlander vs Revan

2. Outlander vs Vaylin

3. Outlander vs Arcann

4. Revan vs Vaylin

5. Revan vs Arcann

6. Vaylin vs Arcann

7. All out free for all

No love lost fight to the death, who wins?

JKBart
1. Revan
2. Outlander
3. Outlander
4. Revan
5. Revan
6. Arcann
7. Revan

Intrpd
can anyone help me with the correct ranking of these characters, all at peak level

revan, outlander, nox, thanaton, arcann, vaylin, senya, hero of tython, satele, barsenthor, malgus, marr, malak, jadus, skotia, nyriss, traya, maul and dooku (to get more of a known benchmark)

slayne
I'm assuming that Vaylin's unchained.

1. Revan

2. Vaylin

3. Outlander

4. Revan

5. Revan

6. Vaylin

7. Revan

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. Outlander
2. Outlander
3. Outlander
4. Vaylin
5. Revan
6. Vaylin
7. Outlander

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ILS
All at their peak.

1. Outlander vs Revan

2. Outlander vs Vaylin

3. Outlander vs Arcann

4. Revan vs Vaylin

5. Revan vs Arcann

6. Vaylin vs Arcann

7. All out free for all

1. Outlander
2. Outlander
3. Already happened you ****ing idiot. uhuh
4. Vaylin.
5. Revan
6. Vaylin(as flat out stated)
7. Outlander.

ILS
Originally posted by JKBart
1. Revan
2. Outlander
3. Outlander
4. Revan
5. Revan
6. Arcann
7. Revan Originally posted by slayne
I'm assuming that Vaylin's unchained.

1. Revan

2. Vaylin

3. Outlander

4. Revan

5. Revan

6. Vaylin

7. Revan Team Revan vs Team OutlanderOriginally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. Outlander
2. Outlander
3. Outlander
4. Vaylin
5. Revan
6. Vaylin
7. Outlander Originally posted by FreshestSlice
1. Outlander
2. Outlander
3. Already happened you ****ing idiot. uhuh
4. Vaylin.
5. Revan
6. Vaylin(as flat out stated)
7. Outlander.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
All at their peak.

1. Outlander vs Revan

2. Outlander vs Vaylin

3. Outlander vs Arcann

4. Revan vs Vaylin

5. Revan vs Arcann

6. Vaylin vs Arcann

7. All out free for all

1. Revan
2. Vaylin
3. Outlander
4. Revan
5. Revan
6. Vaylin
7. Revan

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
1. Revan
2. Vaylin
3. Outlander
4. Revan
5. Revan
6. Vaylin
7. Revan No biased answers allowed from Revan fanboys.

slayne
So... what's the argument for Outlander > Revan, tbh?

Nephthys
1. Not sure.
2. Outlander.
3. Outlander, duh.
4. Revan, most likely.
5. Revan.
6. Vaylin.
7. Again, not sure.

ILS
Originally posted by slayne
So... what's the argument for Outlander > Revan, tbh? What's your argument for Revan > Outlander?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by slayne
So... what's the argument for Outlander > Revan, tbh?
All around better feats and accolades, mostly.

The Ellimist

slayne
Originally posted by ILS
What's your argument for Revan > Outlander?
Superior feats, superior accolades, superior... everything, really.

ILS
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
All around better feats and accolades, mostly. Originally posted by slayne
Superior feats, superior accolades, superior... everything, really. One of you is talking bullshit.

FreshestSlice
What feat has Revan accomplished that is superior to defeating Vaylin at her most powerful?
Which accolade does Revan have for being Valkorion's most powerful foe and "commander of the Force"(whatever that means)?

I'd love to see just one.

Nephthys
The Outlanders scaling from Vaylin and Arcann is very good imo. Even Chained Vaylin's Sun Generator feat is up there imo. Not to mention tanking a hyperdrive explosion.

ILS
What feat has Revan accomplished that is superior to defeating Vaylin at her most powerful?
Which accolade does Revan have for being Valkorion's most powerful foe and "commander of the Force"(whatever that means)?

I'd love to see just one. Well maybe if you had actually played the game you wouldn't need to ask other people to post videos from it

FreshestSlice
And if you killed yourself I wouldn't have to read all your retardation, but unfortunately, life is full of little disappointments.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by ILS
All at their peak.

1. Outlander vs Revan

2. Outlander vs Vaylin

3. Outlander vs Arcann

4. Revan vs Vaylin

5. Revan vs Arcann

6. Vaylin vs Arcann

7. All out free for all

1. Probably Outlander
2. Outlander
3. Outlander
4. Revan
5. Revan
6. Vaylin
7. Probably Outlander

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Nephthys
The Outlanders scaling from Vaylin and Arcann is very good imo. Even Chained Vaylin's Sun Generator feat is up there imo. Not to mention tanking a hyperdrive explosion.

Not to mention Chained Vaylin overpowering Valkorion.

Nephthys
Oh yeah, I'd forgotten that's before she gets unchained. Interesting. So its entirely possible to powerscale the Outlander from Valks feats in KotFE. He even says that he has no more power over Vaylin and that only the Outlander is strong enough to kill her during her final attack.

Intrpd
Originally posted by Intrpd
can anyone help me with the correct ranking of these characters, all at peak level

revan, outlander, nox, thanaton, arcann, vaylin, senya, hero of tython, satele, barsenthor, malgus, marr, malak, jadus, skotia, nyriss, traya, maul and dooku (to get more of a known benchmark)
can no one help me out here lol like COME ON MAN

FreshestSlice
Your list of characters is way too long, filed with irrelevant people that could really only be based on speculation and nothing concrete.

slayne
Getting carried by Valkorion doesn't classify as a feat, tbh.

You're referring to the quote from the KotET site? If so, that's worthless, since it's referring to the situation in the present tense, where Revan is dead and is therefore not subject to the quote. On the note of accolades, though, Revan is labeled by SWTOR in the present tense as the galaxy's "greatest hero" after the existence of the Outlander had already been thoroughly established.

In this context, "the galaxy's greatest hero" can have two interpretations:

a) that Revan was the 'greatest hero' because he was the most prominent; i.e, he accomplished the most

b) that Revan was the 'greatest hero' because he was the most powerful of the lot

The former interpretation is utterly invalid because the Outlander would objectively be considered 'greater' in that aspect; he defeated Valkorion and did what Revan could not. Therefore, we're left with only one conclusion: that Revan is the "greatest" because he is more powerful than the Outlander. thumb up

Intrpd
Your list of characters is way too long, filed with irrelevant people that could really only be based on speculation and nothing concrete.
who are those

Intrpd
this is the chain as far as i understand it tbh

DE Sidious > Viti > Yoda > Mace > Revan > SF Malak > Kun > Vader > Dooku = Arcann > Maul

with malgus maybe around between kun-vader level and outlander and plagueis about mace level

thoughts any1? or am i completely off

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Intrpd
this is the chain as far as i understand it tbh

DE Sidious > Viti > Yoda > Mace > Revan > SF Malak > Kun > Vader > Dooku = Arcann > Maul

with malgus maybe around between kun-vader level and outlander and plagueis about mace level

thoughts any1? or am i completely off

DE Sidious > Yoda > Mace > Vitiate > (RotJ) Vader > Revan > Dooku > Maul > Arcann > SF Malak

Not sure about Kun.

Intrpd
Originally posted by The Ellimist
DE Sidious > Yoda > Mace > Vitiate > (RotJ) Vader > Revan > Dooku > Maul > Arcann > SF Malak

Not sure about Kun.
hmm the chain i posted was more or less harrisons chain lol, interesting tho

Intrpd
wat about this chain

vader > vastor > mace > kotor revan > sf malak > kun > vader

Intrpd
this is the real chain based on scaling and quotes

Sidious > Plagueis > Tenebrous >>> Bane = Vader = Revan >>> SF Malak > Kun ~ DE Sidious > Vader <<< Dooku < Yoda > Mace << Vastor << Vader

AncientPower
1.Outlander.
2.Revan/Unchained Vaylin.
3.Arcann.

Is about how the ranking would go.

Rockydonovang
Outlander's ranking depends on what you make of him walking though Vaylin's force attack after Valk protected him from the initial shockwave.

There's no case for Revan> Vaylin however. The latter shown both directly as, and hyped to be a threat to Valk by virtue of her power, the former clearly depicted as crap to Valk in SOR.

AncientPower
Outlander is far more powerful now than he was at the end of KOTET.

Nephthys
^ And that. The Outlander is constantly getting stronger.

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Outlander's ranking depends on what you make of him walking though Vaylin's force attack after Valk protected him from the initial shockwave.

The Outlander had just defeated Vaylin. Sure it was a team fight, but I doubt Lana and Theron are better than Vaylin's Horizon Guard and troops. And Valk didn't protect them from the blast.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
^ And that. The Outlander is constantly getting stronger.

The Outlander had just defeated Vaylin. Sure it was a team fight, but I doubt Lana and Theron are better than Vaylin's Horizon Guard and troops. And Valk didn't protect them from the blast.

Arcann and Senya*

Nephthys
If those two are dead you fight her with Lana and Theron.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Indeed, but not sure how to assume which characters accompanied the Outlander either way.

Nephthys
We shouldn't really, but I'm just saying that the Outlander is able to win even with inferior companions. Which imo indicates they're above Vaylin.

NewGuy01

with help from valkorion, senya, and arcann tho

Geistalt
Arcann and Senya didn't do jack sh!t, except maybe help defeat the Skytroopers and Horizon Guards.

AncientPower
Valk even says the Outlander is the only one strong enough to defeat her.

The Ellimist

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes. swtor.com.

Haschwalth
1. Revan
2. Vaylin
3. Outlander
4. Revan
5. Revan
6. Vaylin
7. Revan

Haschwalth
Funnily enough that quote should apply to Arcann as well, start of KOTFE Outlander>Arcann kek.

Not to mention Revan cannot be applicable to the quote anyway, because he is dead.

Also growing stronger means shit, when it's unquantifiable, and is their any quote stating that he does?

Rockydonovang
Doesn't apply to Revan

Geistalt
Then the Outlander was obviously still dealing with carbonite sickness when he lost to Arcann. Unless it wasn't Chapter 1-9 Outlander that the quote calling him Valk's greatest enemy was referring to.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Geistalt
Then the Outlander was obviously still dealing with carbonite sickness when he lost to Arcann.
Did you even play KOTFE?
By that answer, no.

The Ellimist
Doesn't apply to Revan

Why not?

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Why not?
It's in present tense and at the time, Revan was dead.

Nephthys
Hmm, I was going to clear this up and prove that the quote does indeed not include Revan but I'm not so sure now:

Valkorion has lived for millennia, using his dark mastery of the Force to assume many forms. His latest incarnation is Valkorion, the Immortal Emperor of the Eternal Empire. After ruling for centuries, he was struck down in an act of treachery engineered by his son, Arcann. But the Immortal Emperor could not be vanquished so easily. He evaded death by infiltrating the mind of the Outlander, his most powerful opponent. He now appears to the Outlander as an apparition, offering guidance and harsh lessons while carrying out a master plan that remains shrouded in secrecy.

From (Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne: Official Profile)

Originally posted by Haschwalth
Also growing stronger means shit, when it's unquantifiable, and is their any quote stating that he does?

The Outlanders growth is readily apparent since they go from losing to Arcann, to beating Arcann, to losing to Vaylin, to beating a stronger Arcann, to beating a far stronger Vaylin.

Rockydonovang
The context of the statement would include Revan.

Rockydonovang
to beating a far stronger Vaylin.
After Valkorian shielded the Outlander from her initial attack.

Nephthys
?

qfVbzVVHmZQ

I don't see Valkorion shielding them. In fact he's also staggered back and temporarily disrupted.

The context of the statement would include Revan.

Perhaps. Its a lot more arguable than I thought though.

AncientPower
Nothing implies that at all, he just warns the Outlander she isn't done yet.

Rockydonovang
?

qfVbzVVHmZQ

I don't see Valkorion shielding them. In fact he's also staggered back and temporarily disrupted.
https://youtu.be/qfVbzVVHmZQ?t=12s

You could argue that the Outlander was the one who made the shield, but I don't think I've ever seen the Outlander do that kind of thing himself, only Valk.

You could also argue the Outlander was caught off guard, but that doesn't really change that he didn't deal with the whole of Vaylin's attack.

AncientPower
That was clearly the Outlander, Valk gets BFR'd back to the shadow realm.

Nephthys
You could argue that the Outlander was the one who made the shield,

thumb up

but I don't think I've ever seen the Outlander do that kind of thing himself, only Valk.

You think the Outlander lacks basic force shield abilities? Uh, no. The base classes have demonstrated it and so has the Outlander against Arcann. It's also like, a standard ability so....

FreshestSlice
Either way, the Outlander is visibly knocked into the air, which doesn't make sense if Valkorion's protecting them, which was discussed yesterday I might add. Valkorion is also pushed back by said attack, and even if that weren't true, the first wave was hardly the strongest part of that attack as it's visibly cracking the wall well after everyone is blasted away.

Rockydonovang
Either way, the Outlander is visibly knocked into the air, which doesn't make sense if Valkorion's protecting them, which was discussed yesterday I might add. Valkorion is also pushed back by said attack, and even if that weren't true, the first wave was hardly the strongest part of that attack as it's visibly cracking the wall well after everyone is blasted away.
Vaylin has overpowered Spirit Valk before.

Anyway, if someone can show me Outlander doing that shield thing in another fight, I'll concede abd get the outlander movement revamped on CV

AncientPower
What shield thing? The Barsen'thor and Darth Nox both use Force shields in their Act III battles against the First Son and Thanaton.

Zenwolf
Force barriers are pretty basic to make.

Rockydonovang
The pruple shield thing we see at 0:12

Rockydonovang
Skillz tells me that the Outlander has never made a purple shield before. Purple is the color they use for Valk

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Rockydonovang
Yeah, it's obvious it was done by Valkorian, Outlander's been debunked.

AncientPower
Which was a boon of power gifted to him by Valkorion. It isn't Valkorion himself who just get blasted away.

FreshestSlice

No, she broke out of a stasis filed he made. She's obviously not stronger than Valkorion, since he fights her, Arcann, and the Outlander solo. erm

He does it several times against Arcann, and hell, the Barsen'thor does the same thing in the base game.

FreshestSlice

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sense is inconsistent as hell in TOR, tbh.

Rockydonovang
No, she broke out of a stasis filed he made. She's obviously not stronger than Valkorion, since he fights her, Arcann, and the Outlander solo. erm

He does it several times against Arcann, and hell, the Barsen'thor does the same thing in the base game.
He did not do it vs Arcann, that was clearly Valkorian. Arcann realzing Valk was helping him when the Outlander was suddenly saved by a barrier he didn't gesture to make wasn't a coincidence.

darthbane77
Originally posted by ILS

1. Outlander vs Revan

2. Outlander vs Vaylin

3. Outlander vs Arcann

4. Revan vs Vaylin

5. Revan vs Arcann

6. Vaylin vs Arcann

7. All out free for all

Revan, solidly, if not semi-easily.

Vaylin, if she goes insane like she did in the game. Otherwise, Outlander.

Outlander, closely.

Revan, close-ish. Vaylin can contend in the Force, via her raw power, but Revan far outstrips her in mastery and swordsmanship.

Revan, solidly, if not semi-easily.

Vaylin, same as with the Outlander vs Vaylin round.

Revan wins it, closely.

Haschwalth
Hmm, I was going to clear this up and prove that the quote does indeed not include Revan but I'm not so sure now:

Valkorion has lived for millennia, using his dark mastery of the Force to assume many forms. His latest incarnation is Valkorion, the Immortal Emperor of the Eternal Empire. After ruling for centuries, he was struck down in an act of treachery engineered by his son, Arcann. But the Immortal Emperor could not be vanquished so easily. He evaded death by infiltrating the mind of the Outlander, his most powerful opponent. He now appears to the Outlander as an apparition, offering guidance and harsh lessons while carrying out a master plan that remains shrouded in secrecy.

From (Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne: Official Profile)

The Outlanders growth is readily apparent since they go from losing to Arcann, to beating Arcann, to losing to Vaylin, to beating a stronger Arcann, to beating a far stronger Vaylin.

That quote thinks, The Outlander is >Arcann(which is retarded considering the events of KOTFE), also in possible context, it assumes the Outlander suddenly becomes, several magnitudes stronger than SOR Outlander, which is highly unlikely, considering the events occur within the same year, 3637 BBY/ 16 ATC.

It's flat out stupid, also taking into consideration, about Revan's greatest Hero, quote. which Slayne has pointed out.
As the Outlanders achievements>Revans(Obviously), which was stated after the Events of KOTET.

Nephthys

Anyway, if someone can show me Outlander doing that shield thing in another fight, I'll concede abd get the outlander movement revamped on CV

bnBL3JY3Gao

14.12. One of the few times a barrier has blocked lightning.

R0ujEFKghaA

cAm4yhNPQBo

This is a retarded thing to have to prove. Force shield is among the most basic of force powers.

Skillz tells me that the Outlander has never made a purple shield before. Purple is the color they use for Valk

Vaylin's power is purple, not the Outlanders shield. Theres no indication of Valkorion blocking anything and he outright states that he can't do anything to help you 2 seconds later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.