Vegeta vs Toppo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
To the death.

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Vegeta disintegrates cdtm just by powering up.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Vegeta disintegrates cdtm just by powering up.

Superman protects me.. smile

I was thinking how the ring out, no kill system skews the fights. Wondering if Vegeta has a real shot, in a real fight.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vegeta would need Final Explosion + an rage amp to win this. If not, Toppo.

Inedian
In a death battle Toppo wins.

Bentley
Toppo is what Vegeta wants to become when he grows up.

Damborgson
To kill Toppo,,Vegeta probably would have killed himself again. So Toppo unless Vegeta takes him with him.

bbrem123
Idk about that ^

Vegeta was much better off after final explosion.

And he has gas left in the tank unlike Toppo who could not even stand up on his own.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by bbrem123
Idk about that ^

And he has gas left in the tank unlike Toppo who could not even stand up on his own.

Bbrem, I'm really proud of you. You've come a long way since your early days on here of trolling. I actually agree with you more and more, these days.

Keep up the good work thumbsup

Inedian
Idk about that ^

Still different if Toppo would go for a kill. That might change a story.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Inedian
Still different if Toppo would go for a kill. That might change a story. He charged up a giant Hakai. I don't think he was holding back anymore. How exactly would he make his Hakai more dangerous than making a massive one and putting a lot of energy into it?

Inedian
Originally posted by One Big Mob
He charged up a giant Hakai. I don't think he was holding back anymore. How exactly would he make his Hakai more dangerous than making a massive one and putting a lot of energy into it?

I don't know. He might have more power in Hakai, if he knew he could kill. But so could Vegeta go even further with that final blast to actually really sacrfice himself and take Toppo out with him.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by One Big Mob
He charged up a giant Hakai. I don't think he was holding back anymore. How exactly would he make his Hakai more dangerous than making a massive one and putting a lot of energy into it?

Holy fraggarolley ! Are you back ?

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Inedian
I don't know. He might have more power in Hakai, if he knew he could kill. But so could Vegeta go even further with that final blast to actually really sacrfice himself and take Toppo out with him. Other things can always happen.

But what did can only be assumed that Toppo gave up on the holding back angle once he made the biggest Hakai we've seen in the series iirc.
Same shit could also be assumed when Hit punched Jiren in the heart with all his stored time. At that stage it's desperation.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

bbrem123
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Bbrem, I'm really proud of you. You've come a long way since your early days on here of trolling. I actually agree with you more and more, these days.

Keep up the good work thumbsup me a troll...nah

I am hot headed though. I can admit to that haha.

Glad we are in common ground now though. I'm just saying it as I see it

Damborgson
Idk about that ^

Fair enough thumb up

carver9
Vegeta didn't even need to use final explosion because he was stomping without it.

Raoh
Plot armor oops I meant Vegeta.

Inedian

Blindside12
Clearly from the Series, which none of you have seen, Vegeta wins.

Estacado
Vegeta beat him fair.

Toppo was demolished so bad he changed back into fatty form and couldnt even speak.

Vegeta might be out of gas but in 2 episodes he will be taking on Jiren solo...

TheBadguy
Toppo if he's not demoralized

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.