Amenadiel (Lucifer) vs Jessica Jones (MCU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
- Current, de-powered Amenadiel.
- Standard Jessica.
- Fight takes place in an empty bar.
- Win via incapacitation/KO.
- Opponents start 10 feet apart.

I was curious how this would play out as, even though Amenadiel is currently de-powered, he still seems to possess a level of enhanced strength (at least based off of how he was flinging Cain aka Pierce around). And based on said fight, as well as his fight with Maze and his flashback fight against Lucifer, he is top dog in terms of fighting skill. IIRC, it was even implied that he could beat Uriel (at least while at full power), despite the latter's combat prediction abilities. However, Jessica is still likely stronger than he is right now, and a very scrappy fighter.

So, who takes it?

BadMojoScootr
It will be like the fight he had with Cain only he will be the one left incapacitated.

TheVaultDweller
I thought it would be an interesting fight. Because Amenadiel is more skilled, but I highly doubt he could do things like replicate Jessica's elevator feat in his current state. But he should still be strong enough that his hits can hurt her. So, he'd land more hits, but her hits should pack more power.

Dreampanther
Based on the fight against Cain I don't see Jessica standing a chance. Sure, she's scrappy and strong but he seems to be close to her in strength and endurance and a thousand times more skilled and experienced.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.