Nancy Pelosi proves She is the BIGGEST OLD WIND BAG in D.C.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Hope she planned in pauses for potty breaks.

My GOD The Old WITCH WON'T SHUT UP! 8 hour Long Speech for Illegal Vote. Dumb *****.

Surtur
At one point she talks about how she is glad her grandson said he wished he was Guatemalan lol.

First off, I call bullshit on that. I just don't believe it. If it's true, why? What would lead a child to say he wishes he was another ethnicity? Other than being around adults peddling propaganda to him?

I wonder how she would have reacted if the kid said "I love being a white male" lol.

Firefly218

Firefly218
^ You can be a white Guatemalan

Surtur
Neat, either way it's still a strange thing to be happy over. Sad, even.

Surtur
I wonder if people were even given breaks or if she just talked for 8 hours straight.

Who were the unlucky ones that were there the entire time?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
At one point she talks about how she is glad her grandson said he wished he was Guatemalan lol.

First off, I call bullshit on that. I just don't believe it. If it's true, why? What would lead a child to say he wishes he was another ethnicity? Other than being around adults peddling propaganda to him?

I wonder how she would have reacted if the kid said "I love being a white male" lol.

I doubt Pelosi knows that.

Originally posted by Firefly218
^ You can be a white Guatemalan

Like when they called that one guy a "White Hispanic"?

Surtur
It's just weird. You'd think instead of being happy a grand parent would have responded with "You don't need to wish you were different, you're fine just the way you are".

I'm also curious, what is the longest speech she has given about Americans?

Flyattractor
It would be fun to go thru the vid of her "Speech" and make a Clip of all the times she stuttered and stammered. Cause This old Cow aint a Good Speaker.

Robtard

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh, Surtur...

Robbie HATES Borders.

Emperordmb
I mean I saw the clip, and she specifically said her grandson wished he had brown skin.
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh, racist progressives...

Firefly218
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I mean I saw the clip, and she specifically said her grandson wished he had brown skin. lol I just saw the clip and I see where she's going but yeah it's kinda weird. I think she's saying that brown-skinned people are just as American as white-skinned people, but strangely.

Surtur
Originally posted by Firefly218
lol I just saw the clip and I see where she's going but yeah it's kinda weird. I think she's saying that brown-skinned people are just as American as white-skinned people, but strangely.

It was retarded. What is the longest speech she has given about Americans?

Flyattractor
Was this a Actual SPEECH or a Fillibuster?

Surtur
Actually Nancy's response to her grandson is shocking in some ways. I figure she would have berated him for cultural appropriation.

Flyattractor
Nah. Nancy is just Racist.

Killjoy12
Originally posted by Surtur

If he said that Nancy would have given him the beating of a lifetime.

Surtur
Part of me hopes she just made the story up. Cuz it seems like if not the kid has potentially already been indoctrinated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.