1 team will protect you. The other teams will hunt you down. Choose wisely

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drsoe08
RULES: The other teams you didn't choose will attack you one at a time - NOT all at once. This way, your team has a fair shot. Each team (as well as your own team) get their standard gear. Your team/protector does NOT get the help of their organization / affiliates / associates, but may still use the weapons/technology from them.

The attacks take place in your nearest major city. Of course, you can move to a different location as well with your protector. Who do you choose, and why? Some things to think about & consider: overall skillset, speed, experience, h2h vs. range, environment, motives, weapons/gear, etc.

Bonus Rounds:

Your team must rescue 300 civilians in a town composed of 35 thousand battle hardened terrorist

Assassinate Vladimir Putin w/o leaving any sort of trace

The Teams

Team Super Soldier:

MCU Captain America

MCU Winter Soldier

CW Deathstroke

Team Ninja:

Raizo

Snake Eyes (Live Action)

Storm Shadow

Team Gunslingers:

John Preston

Wesley Gibson (Live Action)

Mr. Smith

Team Geniuses:

Batman (DCEU)

Ozymandias (Live Action)

V (Live Action)

Team Vigilantes:

Daredevil (2003 Version)

Punisher (Warzone)

Clyde Shelton

Team Secret Agents:

Galahad

Eggsy Unwin

Tequila

Jack Daniels

Team Cyborg/Robot

Sonny (I, Robot)

Robocop (2014)

Chappie

juggerman
Is this Mr. Smith from part 1, 2 or 3? Cuz there's some clear advantages from having Final Form Smith

Silent Master
He means Mr. Smith from Shoot em up.

Drsoe08
Originally posted by juggerman
Is this Mr. Smith from part 1, 2 or 3? Cuz there's some clear advantages from having Final Form Smith

Mr. Smith from Shoot em up

juggerman
Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh

tkitna
Team Geniuses to protect

KingD19
No one can actually stop Raizo who is faster(literal speedster) than any of them can deal with and can literally teleport and phase into shadows.

FrothByte
I'm tempted to say Gunslingers simply because they're the last team I want to have trying to assassinate me. Wesley can snipe you from the other end of the city. lol.

But if I was to choose purely for the ability of the team to guard and protect me then I'll pick team Robot.

Scribble
Originally posted by FrothByte
I'm tempted to say Gunslingers simply because they're the last team I want to have trying to assassinate me. Wesley can snipe you from the other end of the city. lol.

But if I was to choose purely for the ability of the team to guard and protect me then I'll pick team Robot. Ozymanidas could catch the bullet. Team Geniuses is the only option

Silent Master
He has absolutely zero chance of catching Wesley's bullet.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Scribble
Ozymanidas could catch the bullet. Team Geniuses is the only option

Hell no.

Silent Master
I wonder if he'll give Ozy a reach-around to go with all that wank.

Arachnid1
I'd take team Genius but Ozy and Bats without their organizations and money wont do much in the short term. Otherwise they could probably make a pretty secure base and way to contain the other teams, or at least stop them from reaching me.

Team Robot or Team Ninja are probably the better choices here.

BruceSkywalker
team ninja

relentless1
id have to go with team ninja, raizo on his own is god mode and the two clan brothers have plenty of feats to themselves also

John Murdoch
1. Team Ninja
2. Team Gunslinger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.