Juggernaut vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/122925/2421222-855093_juggernaut_vs._superman_super.jpg

Fight picks up from there.

Classic Juggernaut with force fields.

How goes it?

No BFR.

DarkSaint85
Superman uses Torquasm Vo thumb up

panthergod
Juggs puny small world shields get shattered.

JBL
Bfr is supermans only chance, other than that, juggernaut with shield up laughs at supermans attacks. Juggernauts shield has taken blows from thors hammer, something superman can NEVER match.

Supermutant
Superman's fist goes to 12

carver9
Juggernaut stomps tbh. The same Superman right after this showing fought Venom and got crushed and Venom was talking highly of Jugs during the time be was beating Superman skull in. Juggernaut 10/10.

JBL
Originally posted by Supermutant
Superman's fist goes to 12 Then Venom's fist must have went to 20.

xJLxKing
Is BFR an option?

Insane Titan
Superman gets his head caved in.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Imo, this is a terrible match up for Superman. Juggernaut's force field protects him from harm and drains all kinetic energy of attacks approaching him. He also doesn't need, food, air, or water. Superman can't wait him out (Juggernaut is one of the few beings with comparable if not superior stamina to Superman) or suck out the oxygen with a whirlwind etc.

Not really sure how Clark is going to manage without bfr. At best stalemate. At worst, Juggernaut beats him up.

tkitna
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Imo, this is a terrible match up for Superman. Juggernaut's force field protects him from harm and drains all kinetic energy of attacks approaching him. He also doesn't need, food, air, or water. Superman can't wait him out (Juggernaut is one of the few beings with comparable if not superior stamina to Superman) or suck out the oxygen with a whirlwind etc.

Not really sure how Clark is going to manage without bfr. At best stalemate. At worst, Juggernaut beats him up.

abhilegend

Nope. Superman destroys Juggernaut. He had one good showing with the force field against Thor but he has worse showings as well. He was stunned by a giant fan throwing him while he had his force field and could be hurt by Black Tom at half juggernaut power while having his force field.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/ufIQoKBaNw8aneudiRl_0y269YoWaiXaLu3zbG48Rn2Vkvq38-Z7egvngXgORlw2hzIY-F1ULr9_=s1600

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PAE_iF3MoCgkiWn05z3i-2kdd7-f-einflmH00J-va3QSNM_v8dZm_0pDIvuZM_Si7E-YpwTE6T=s1600

Juggernaut gets trashed like always.

CosmicComet
If green scar's punches could hurt him, rebirth supes would kill him.

Juggs would never even hit him.

krisblaze
Juggernaut lost half his power when he gave Tom the gem.

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze
Juggernaut lost half his power when he gave Tom the gem.
That's what I said.

Superman needs to punch twice as hard as a falling building to hurt Juggernaut. Golly gosh, that's impossible!!!!

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by JBL
Bfr is supermans only chance, other than that, juggernaut with shield up laughs at supermans attacks. Juggernauts shield has taken blows from thors hammer, something superman can NEVER match.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111129726/3411340-1145935-superman_vs_thor.jpg

Superman doesn't need to match Thor using Mjolnir, when he can easily no-sell him, even as Thor exploits his weakness to magic.

Superman would smash the shields with a single punch, and end up accidentally batting his head off like Superboy Prime did to Pantha.

Thor > Jugg's, and Superman >>> Thor

MrMind
to be fair there's no way thor can take down juggernaut without bfr

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Superman uses Torquasm Vo thumb up

Genii96
Juggernaut, only way to beat him here is BFR

DarkSaint85
Guess people are making Cain to be some kind of speedster now?

It's a stalemate,in any case.

carver9
Thread starter said the battle starts from what is shown in the scan. This version of Superman would have a hard time with Spidey. Yes, you could probably bring up his fight against Hulk but that fight was fan voted whereas his other showings were primarily written by someone who looked past votes. Juggernaut stomps and Superman isn't untouchable.

DarkSaint85
That Superman was able to TVo, no?

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
Thread starter said the battle starts from what is shown in the scan. This version of Superman would have a hard time with Spidey. Yes, you could probably bring up his fight against Hulk but that fight was fan voted whereas his other showings were primarily written by someone who looked past votes. Juggernaut stomps and Superman isn't untouchable.

Well he dropped Juggernaut and made him yell in pain in the very scan shown, so I think that's proof enough that Superman can hurt Juggernaut.

carver9
@Delta...With a sneak attack tbh and he probably could hurt him but that doesn't translate to besting imo. Just went back and read access #1 and Juggernaut did lose to Wonder Woman even though plot was involved (Jugs also blitzed her), so Superman does stand a chance. Wonder Woman>>>Venom.

Delta1938
@Delta...With a sneak attack tbh and he probably could hurt him but that doesn't translate to besting imo. Just went back and read access #1 and Juggernaut did lose to Wonder Woman even though plot was involved (Jugs also blitzed her), so Superman does stand a chance. Wonder Woman>>>Venom.

So you're trying to argue seeing it coming means it wouldn't hurt him and Superman can only pull off one punch? But I like how you put more importance on what happened in the other series and justifying ignoring what else happened in the same series.

SSJGGogeta

Carv, stop being a fangirl.

Fan votes be dammed, Juggernaut couldn't tank the Hulk's blows until he passed out from exhaustion, and Superman did.

Jugg's also couldn't catch Mjolnir with one hand as Thor was swinging it at full power, yet Superman did.

Superman has always been above the scrubs in Marvel, it's just part of his character.

The writers of both series even stated something like, "Marvel comics is about man trying to become God's, where DC comics is about God's trying to become men."

Even going just by feats, Superman >>> Everyone in Marvel, barring abstract beings and a few Omega + level mutants.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by abhilegend
Nope. Superman destroys Juggernaut. He had one good showing with the force field against Thor but he has worse showings as well. He was stunned by a giant fan throwing him while he had his force field and could be hurt by Black Tom at half juggernaut power while having his force field.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/ufIQoKBaNw8aneudiRl_0y269YoWaiXaLu3zbG48Rn2Vkvq38-Z7egvngXgORlw2hzIY-F1ULr9_=s1600

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PAE_iF3MoCgkiWn05z3i-2kdd7-f-einflmH00J-va3QSNM_v8dZm_0pDIvuZM_Si7E-YpwTE6T=s1600

Juggernaut gets trashed like always.

He was at half-power.

Why the f*ck are you using a showing of him getting hit at half-power by a being who has half the other power as evidence of anything? He even specifically mentions how before the sharing, nothing could hurt him.

Not only is power-halving inconsistent AF at comics, we have no idea how it was cut across the board.

You are a mentally stunted baboon.

SSJGGogeta
He was at half-power.

Why the f*ck are you using a showing of him getting hit at half-power by a being who has half the other power as evidence of anything? He even specifically mentions how before the sharing, nothing could hurt him.

Not only is power-halving inconsistent AF at comics, we have no idea how it was cut across the board.

You are a mentally stunted baboon.

Regardless, Jugg's is nowhere near the level of Superman, plain and simple.

I agree that said showing with him at half-power was inconsistent, but he's not doing half the stuff that Superman has done casually, even at full power.

One Big Mob
He was at half-power.

You are a mentally stunted baboon. That's the thing though, where does his durability start and end? Is he totally invulnerable at 100 percent power and then is completely vulnerable to attacks at 99 percent? Is his power being split in half equal to half his durability or is it an indication that his durability isn't absolute at its peak? Maybe it's 4 times as durable, that would still eventually allow people like Superguy to carver him up.
And we have many examples of him getting stomped out while weakened. We have examples of him getting hurt twice by Onslaught, and by hurt I mean he sucks completely against Onslaught. Even 8th Day was "hurt" by Thor and hurt by the Exemplars. Normal Classic Juggernaut has been hurt by quite a few things, including himself. WWH hurt him as well. Even Kuurth was getting hurt, and Colossus was all sorts of stuff.
You yourself I believe have argued that Thor only took away his shield, which means Thor can hurt him, and put him to sleep.

Even Juggernaut's far away best durability feat could be argued that the Godblast was fighting three enchantments. His invulnerability, his field, and his unstoppable movement. An example of how momentum and a field upping the ante is Cannonball's whole career. And the Godblast still managed to stop him and iirc hurt him as well. In that arc a hammer throw managed to "push" his field back and warp in on itself though still sapping momentum. Sure it hit like a child, but it still went in.
His shield has been overloaded by a fan on another of the few times that it's been used, and left him stunned. Naturally we use his best feat as the average there. I'm sure Superman fans would hate to contrast the highs of Superman and Juggernaut...

That being said, I don't think Superman one shots him, nor do I think quite a few people should. But I do think it is entirely in the realm of Superman's power to hurt him with a shot. One leads to another and another and I believe Superman can and should be able to knock him out. Might take a while, but that's irrelevant. And I don't think Superman needs to turn Juggernaut into a statue to do it, mind you we could use a high feat of his in his last fight against Doomsday to show you just how bad he could run circles around him and lay into his shitbox.

I think if they brawl heads up, either can eventually knock the other out. I don't care who it shifts towards in that instance. Once Superman starts doing anything else at all it shifts heavily in his favor. If he fights like against Doomsday (who was like ****ing Mangog level), Juggernaut just turns into a limp dick trying to flop his way into an unsatisfied anus.

Philosophía
This is easily the randomest comeback post ever.

Kiss me, bran.

JBL
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Carv, stop being a fangirl.

Fan votes be dammed, Juggernaut couldn't tank the Hulk's blows until he passed out from exhaustion, and Superman did.

Jugg's also couldn't catch Mjolnir with one hand as Thor was swinging it at full power, yet Superman did.

Superman has always been above the scrubs in Marvel, it's just part of his character.

The writers of both series even stated something like, "Marvel comics is about man trying to become God's, where DC comics is about God's trying to become men."

Even going just by feats, Superman >>> Everyone in Marvel, barring abstract beings and a few Omega + level mutants. When the hell did superman catch a FULL POWER hammer swing from Thor??? Hulk was getting ready to overpower superman very quickly. Hulk has KOED a far more powerful superman with one shot. Superman is above most all heavy hitters in Marvel?? BS. Ask Venom that question. Marvel has plenty supermen and many of them would stomp superman.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by JBL
When the hell did superman catch a FULL POWER hammer swing from Thor??? Hulk was getting ready to overpower superman very quickly. Hulk has KOED a far more powerful superman with one shot. Superman is above most all heavy hitters in Marvel?? BS. Ask Venom that question. Marvel has plenty supermen and many of them would stomp superman. How in the **** does everything you say have to do with crossovers? It's basically fan canon at that point. The only thing semi close to canon had Superman winning. Firestorm also beat Molecule Man in that crossover. I'm sure crossovers are a great source of information.

Khazra Reborn
With the Force Field, Cain wins.

abhilegend
He was at half-power.

And?

Yes, because Juggernaut has never said such a thing and later be hurt.

He had half the power. How is it inconsistent retard? Just because Thor couldn't lift a tractor at half strength because he is a sissy doesn't rules everything as inconsistent.
You're just retarded though. No adjectives needed.

Go home diet carver.

abhilegend
Originally posted by One Big Mob
That's the thing though, where does his durability start and end? Is he totally invulnerable at 100 percent power and then is completely vulnerable to attacks at 99 percent? Is his power being split in half equal to half his durability or is it an indication that his durability isn't absolute at its peak? Maybe it's 4 times as durable, that would still eventually allow people like Superguy to carver him up.
And we have many examples of him getting stomped out while weakened. We have examples of him getting hurt twice by Onslaught, and by hurt I mean he sucks completely against Onslaught. Even 8th Day was "hurt" by Thor and hurt by the Exemplars. Normal Classic Juggernaut has been hurt by quite a few things, including himself. WWH hurt him as well. Even Kuurth was getting hurt, and Colossus was all sorts of stuff.
You yourself I believe have argued that Thor only took away his shield, which means Thor can hurt him, and put him to sleep.

Even Juggernaut's far away best durability feat could be argued that the Godblast was fighting three enchantments. His invulnerability, his field, and his unstoppable movement. An example of how momentum and a field upping the ante is Cannonball's whole career. And the Godblast still managed to stop him and iirc hurt him as well. In that arc a hammer throw managed to "push" his field back and warp in on itself though still sapping momentum. Sure it hit like a child, but it still went in.
His shield has been overloaded by a fan on another of the few times that it's been used, and left him stunned. Naturally we use his best feat as the average there. I'm sure Superman fans would hate to contrast the highs of Superman and Juggernaut...

That being said, I don't think Superman one shots him, nor do I think quite a few people should. But I do think it is entirely in the realm of Superman's power to hurt him with a shot. One leads to another and another and I believe Superman can and should be able to knock him out. Might take a while, but that's irrelevant. And I don't think Superman needs to turn Juggernaut into a statue to do it, mind you we could use a high feat of his in his last fight against Doomsday to show you just how bad he could run circles around him and lay into his shitbox.

I think if they brawl heads up, either can eventually knock the other out. I don't care who it shifts towards in that instance. Once Superman starts doing anything else at all it shifts heavily in his favor. If he fights like against Doomsday (who was like ****ing Mangog level), Juggernaut just turns into a limp dick trying to flop his way into an unsatisfied anus.
LMAO. I see what you did there.

-Pr-
How in the **** does everything you say have to do with crossovers? It's basically fan canon at that point. The only thing semi close to canon had Superman winning. Firestorm also beat Molecule Man in that crossover. I'm sure crossovers are a great source of information.

Not to mention it being against the rules.

==

That rule about bashing? It's not a suggestion. Don't do it.

JBL
How in the **** does everything you say have to do with crossovers? It's basically fan canon at that point. The only thing semi close to canon had Superman winning. Firestorm also beat Molecule Man in that crossover. I'm sure crossovers are a great source of information. I didn't bring up superman tanking hulks blows or superman catching thors hammer did I??? Guess it's ok to use crossovers when it's used to say superman wins. So-calledTanking hulks blows and catching that hammer happened in a crossover.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
I didn't bring up superman ranking hulks blows or superman catching thors hammer did I??? Guess it's ok to use crossovers when it's used to say superman wins. So-calledTanking hulks blows and catching that hammer happened in a crossover.

No it isn't, so cut that shit out.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
When the hell did superman catch a FULL POWER hammer swing from Thor??? Hulk was getting ready to overpower superman very quickly. Hulk has KOED a far more powerful superman with one shot. Superman is above most all heavy hitters in Marvel?? BS. Ask Venom that question. Marvel has plenty supermen and many of them would stomp superman.

In the crossovers, Superman dropped Juggernaut and made him cry in pain(sucker punch or not), beat the ****ing **** out of Hulk like a redheaded step child (crying about fan voted in 3, 2--), beat Jean, caught a charged Mjolnir from a disadvantaged position before KTFO Thor from the same disadvantaged position, beat Jean Grey, Superman Blue beat both the founding lineups of the JLA and Avengers simultaneously (energy powers, but hey he was weaker than his normal powers), and more. But yes, let's focus on him doing poorly against Venom because your argument falls apart otherwise.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Not to mention it being against the rules.

The OP posted Superman/Juggernaut from the crossover and said it continues from there. So how much do the rules apply in this situation? Just the crossovers that were canon? Just the DC VS MARVEL related ones? Just that one series?

Originally posted by JBL
I didn't bring up superman tanking hulks blows or superman catching thors hammer did I??? Guess it's ok to use crossovers when it's used to say superman wins. So-calledTanking hulks blows and catching that hammer happened in a crossover.

Quit playing the victim. If I were "just using crossovers where Superman wins" I'd be using SUPERMAN VS INCREDIBLE HULK or whatever the name was. Hulk looks good in the initial fight when Superman didn't know what to expect, but then gets embarrassed twice. But everything about that says not canon, unlike the examples I cited which range from plausible canon to were confirmed (at least for their time).

JBL
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111129726/3411340-1145935-superman_vs_thor.jpg

Superman doesn't need to match Thor using Mjolnir, when he can easily no-sell him, even as Thor exploits his weakness to magic.

Superman would smash the shields with a single punch, and end up accidentally batting his head off like Superboy Prime did to Pantha.

Thor > Jugg's, and Superman >>> Thor Sign!! Superman could not even bust through that force field in that same book. He was hitting it as hard as he could but was doing NOTHING!! It took thors hammer to bust through. Juggernaut shield took a full power hammer swing and it didn't even tickle juggernaut. Really simple to understand.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Sign!! Superman could not even bust through that force field in that same book. He was hitting it as hard as he could but was doing NOTHING!! It took thors hammer to bust through. Juggernaut shield took a full power hammer swing and it didn't even tickle juggernaut. Really simple to understand.

So triggered.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Delta1938
In the crossovers, Superman dropped Juggernaut and made him cry in pain(sucker punch or not), beat the ****ing **** out of Hulk like a redheaded step child (crying about fan voted in 3, 2--), beat Jean, caught a charged Mjolnir from a disadvantaged position before KTFO Thor from the same disadvantaged position, beat Jean Grey, Superman Blue beat both the founding lineups of the JLA and Avengers simultaneously (energy powers, but hey he was weaker than his normal powers), and more. But yes, let's focus on him doing poorly against Venom because your argument falls apart otherwise.

The OP posted Superman/Juggernaut from the crossover and said it continues from there. So how much do the rules apply in this situation? Just the crossovers that were canon? Just the DC VS MARVEL related ones? Just that one series?

Quit playing the victim. If I were "just using crossovers where Superman wins" I'd be using SUPERMAN VS INCREDIBLE HULK or whatever the name was. Hulk looks good in the initial fight when Superman didn't know what to expect, but then gets embarrassed twice. But everything about that says not canon, unlike the examples I cited which range from plausible canon to were confirmed (at least for their time).

You can't use other crossovers. If you want to use evidence from the actual crossover in which Superman fought Juggernaut, then that's borderline but okay.

Otherwise, use strictly canon feats from non-crossovers.

Delta1938
You can't use other crossovers. If you want to use evidence from the actual crossover in which Superman fought Juggernaut, then that's borderline but okay.

Otherwise, use strictly canon feats from non-crossovers.

So we've got Superman dropping Juggernaut and making him cry in pain with one punch, and beating the ****ing ****ity **** out of Hulk in a few blows, in crossover examples.

DarkSaint85
Cain with the gem has his forcefield unless Marvel themselves say otherwise.

And keep the personal shit out of it please.

This settles a lot of discussions that is currently taking place across KMC. Late posting this but it is needed.

Superman actually hurts Juggy with a single punch.

As seen on panel.

He wins.

Cable_Extreme
Rebirth sups (if this is who is fighting) is very unimpressive so far. He has a speed advantage but Jugs should be able to beat him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Cable_Extreme
Rebirth sups (if this is who is fighting) is very unimpressive so far. He has a speed advantage but Jugs should be able to beat him.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon12.gif

Welcome to KMC.

-Pr-
So we've got Superman dropping Juggernaut and making him cry in pain with one punch, and beating the ****ing ****ity **** out of Hulk in a few blows, in crossover examples.

As long as it occurs in the same mini, it's valid for this debate due to what the OP said. No Axxess or whatever it was called, and no JLAvengers either.

Damborgson

First day, welcome!

Cable_Extreme
Thanks to the two above, my new account status won't let me tag ):

h1a8
Juggernaut stomps tbh. The same Superman right after this showing fought Venom and got crushed and Venom was talking highly of Jugs during the time be was beating Superman skull in. Juggernaut 10/10. Juggs either won't hurt Superman (like Superman took a DD punch to the chest) or he won't get touched.

Superman can always Bfr him.

Cable_Extreme
Originally posted by JBL
Sign!! Superman could not even bust through that force field in that same book. He was hitting it as hard as he could but was doing NOTHING!! It took thors hammer to bust through. Juggernaut shield took a full power hammer swing and it didn't even tickle juggernaut. Really simple to understand.

If we are talking about Rebirth (current sups), he couldn't even get past Slade's gravity sheath shield in Deathstroke #8

https://i.imgur.com/JxWlk9k.jpg

Superman actually hit so hard he burst his own capillaries.
https://i.imgur.com/F43xsnq.jpg

Rebirth Sups is relatively weak compared to his post- Crisis counterpart.

JBL
If we are talking about Rebirth (current sups), he couldn't even get past Slade's gravity sheath shield in Deathstroke #8

Rebirth Sups is relatively weak compared to his post- Crisis counterpart. Lol, and they think he's going to get through Juggernauts shield. Lol

xJLxKing

JBL
Damaging what things? His hands?

xJLxKing

Cable_Extreme

xJLxKing
It didn't seem like he was holding back, I mean he broke his own capillaries.

Can you link it?
Sorry on mobile but I PMed you the link to the issue

Cable_Extreme
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Sorry on mobile but I PMed you the link to the issue Have to wait until you or someone else post it, however I distinctly remember a barrage of punches from Superman in that comic, not one punch.

xJLxKing

Cable_Extreme

abhilegend

Rebirth Sups is relatively weak compared to his post- Crisis counterpart.
That's kinda funny to know considering he is post crisis+new 52 Superman and has feats for both combined.

He doesn't has to repeat those feats to be that powerful.

Anyway.

Superman vs Deathstroke.

https://s1.postimg.org/6lyfxf60i3/RCO004.jpg https://s1.postimg.org/7783jq1yt7/RCO005.jpg https://s1.postimg.org/2rpoegq7qj/RCO006.jpg https://s1.postimg.org/99nw7s34fv/RCO008.jpg https://s1.postimg.org/9d7i5hx20r/RCO009.jpg https://s1.postimg.org/7arphfzyzv/RCO010.jpg Originally posted by JBL
Lol, and they think he's going to get through Juggernauts shield. Lol
Yeah, if only a giant fan could stun Juggernaut through his force field, what are the chances Superman can.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/26241707/X-MEN033_13b.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/26241708/X-MEN033_14a.jpg.html

Delta1938
Given what the OP wrote and Pr saying how the rules work(given the OP), we see clearly Superman hurting Juggernaut, and it counts, regardless of him seeing it coming or not.

JBL
That's kinda funny to know considering he is post crisis+new 52 Superman and has feats for both combined.

Anyway.

Yeah, if only a giant fan could stun Juggernaut through his force field, what are the chances Superman can.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/26241708/X-MEN033_14a.jpg.html Yeah,.if only Juggernauts shield took a FULL POWER hit from thors hammer... Oh wait, it did. Didn't even tickle. But you for obvious reasons neglected to put that scan up right?

JBL
Given what the OP wrote and Pr saying how the rules work(given the OP), we see clearly Superman hurting Juggernaut, and it counts, regardless of him seeing it coming or not. Was Juggernauts shield up???

xJLxKing

Anyway.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/26241708/X-MEN033_14a.jpg.html
Thanks Abhi

Saved me the trouble of doing it

Thanks!

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Was Juggernauts shield up???

If you're trying to argue it wasn't, then the burden of proof is on you.

JBL
If you're trying to argue it wasn't, then the burden of proof is on you. Nice dodge. Pleasure doing business with you👍

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Nice dodge. Pleasure doing business with you👍

The irony. laughing

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Yeah,.if only Juggernauts shield took a FULL POWER hit from thors hammer... Oh wait, it did. Didn't even tickle. But you for obvious reasons neglected to put that scan up right?
Good thing is Superman hits harder than Thor's hammer then.

JBL
Good thing is Superman hits harder than Thor's hammer then. Indeed, Thor was hitting that force field with his hammer and did nothing, then superman Flew up there and smashed it in one blow... Did I get that right people?

DarkSaint85
Except we have a direct comparison lol.

Superman hurt Juggy. Other crossovers are not canon.

Ruling is we have Juggys field always on, unless marvel said it wasn't.

Ask your writer friends at Marvel, JBL.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Indeed, Thor was hitting that force field with his hammer and did nothing, then superman Flew up there and smashed it in one blow... Did I get that right people?
Superman was unable to do it. Then he used a hammer and destroyed the shield.

How does Thor factor in that? Thor didn't use his strength to destroy the shield. It was Superman's strength and the hammer which did it and Superman is stronger than Thor.

What's better that Thor tried to hit Superman with the same hammer who caught it and KTFO Thor. That somehow means Thor hits harder than Superman, right?

JBL
Now we want to claim that juggernaut had his shield on huh?? I wonder why?? Abhil, CN caught that hammer far easier than superman. Hyperion let it bounce off his chest, Gladiator punted it out of thors hand. Don't act like superman did something special, he BARELY won. Gladiator Koed Thor FAR easier and was not exhausted. Besides, Thor was looking at his hammer when superman hit him. It was the power of thors hammer that destroyed that shield. Superman just kept the momentum going. Superman FAILED under his own strength.Talking about twisting things??? Wow!!

abhilegend
None of these Hyperion/Nefaria/Gladiator peeps ever koed Thor after catching hammer/bouncing off from chest when Thor was holding back/punted it ( when Thor came back and beats the everloving shit out of a future Gladiator) etc.

Superman won against Thor, boy. No matter how much it chafes your ass.

Thor looking at the hammer makes it power of Thor? How about Superman's strength swinging the hammer?

Superman just kept the momentum going, huh? Why didn't Thor just threw it at the barrier if Superman wasn't even needed? Did one of your writer friends inform this to you?

JBL
None of these Hyperion/Nefaria/Gladiator peeps ever koed Thor after catching hammer/bouncing off from chest when Thor was holding back/punted it ( when Thor came back and beats the everloving shit out of a future Gladiator) etc.

Superman won against Thor, boy. No matter how much it chafes your ass.

Thor looking at the hammer makes it power of Thor? How about Superman's strength swinging the hammer?

Superman just kept the momentum going, huh? Why didn't Thor just threw it at the barrier if Superman wasn't even needed? Did one of your writer friends inform this to you? If superman hits harder than thors hammer,why would he need it to bust that shield?? Marvel and DC made it perfectly clear that another fight between Thor and superman would be different. Stop reaching boy.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
If superman hits harder than thors hammer,why would he need it to bust that shield?? Marvel and DC made it perfectly clear that another fight between Thor and superman would be different. Stop reaching boy.

Thor is arrogant, Superman is overly nice to his inferiors. I put much more stock in Superman pointing out Thor is a small god from a small world and Thor being shocked at what happened than when Thor realized he got punked like a ***** trying to salvage his pride.

We should give you a participation belt, though.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
If superman hits harder than thors hammer,why would he need it to bust that shield?? Marvel and DC made it perfectly clear that another fight between Thor and superman would be different. Stop reaching boy.
Because Superman with mjolnir hits harder than Superman alone or Thor with mjolnir.

Why didn't Thor himself destroy the shield if he hits harder than Superman? I'm sure Thor can command mjolnir remotely.

Why give it to Superman?

And where did they made it clear boy?

Cable_Extreme
Thor is arrogant, Superman is overly nice to his inferiors. I put much more stock in Superman pointing out Thor is a small god from a small world and Thor being shocked at what happened than when Thor realized he got punked like a ***** trying to salvage his pride.

We should give you a participation belt, though.
I wouldn't act like Superman beat Thor easily.
https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-07fcc06eb7589be07f06fa8c875d5186
He admits to barely beating him.
He also says he was the strongest opponent he ever faced.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111129726/3389695-hero-envy-superman-vs-thor1.jpg

Delta1938
I wouldn't act like Superman beat Thor easily.
https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-07fcc06eb7589be07f06fa8c875d5186
He admits to barely beating him.
He also says he was the strongest opponent he ever faced.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111129726/3389695-hero-envy-superman-vs-thor1.jpg

Yeah, did you even read what I wrote?

Cable_Extreme
Yeah, did you even read what I wrote?
Yeah, I interpreted "Thor realized he got punked like a ***** trying to salvage his pride." As you saying Thor got his butt handed to him.

DarkSaint85
Not that it's even usable....

Delta1938
Yeah, I interpreted "Thor realized he got punked like a ***** trying to salvage his pride." As you saying Thor got his butt handed to him.

So you're using what I pointed out about Superman being overly nice to his inferiors and Thor being arrogant to argue the opposite of my point?

But DarkSaint is right, we're just gonna get Pr telling us to stop. Superman's downing Juggernaut is the only relevant thing by the rules.

Cable_Extreme
So you're using what I pointed out about Superman being overly nice to his inferiors and Thor being arrogant to argue the opposite of my point?

But DarkSaint is right, we're just gonna get Pr telling us to stop. Superman's downing Juggernaut is the only relevant thing by the rules. alrighty, sorry

DarkSaint85
DarkSaint is right

This should be stickied for all thumb up

Delta1938
alrighty, sorry

Normally crossovers are against the rules, but the OP makes this an exception, but Pr said only DC VS MARVEL.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
This should be stickied for all thumb up

Come fight me. mad

Cable_Extreme
Normally crossovers are against the rules, but the OP makes this an exception, but Pr said only DC VS MARVEL.

Come fight me. mad
Only did so due to the ongoing conversation.

Delta1938
Only did so due to the ongoing conversation.

It's all JBL's fault. mad

JBL
Yeah, I interpreted "Thor realized he got punked like a ***** trying to salvage his pride." As you saying Thor got his butt handed to him. They don't know how to read I guess. Mental blocks keep them from seeing the BARELY WON PART.If there is a strength differences between Thor and superman, it's very small. Power wise, Thor makes superman look like a child.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
They don't know how to read I guess. Mental blocks keep them from seeing the BARELY WON PART.If there is a strength differences between Thor and superman, it's very small. Power wise, Thor makes superman look like a child.

Read what was said about Juggy and his force field smile

playa1258
JBL is one of the biggest Superman haters on any forum. Which is saying a lot.

JBL
Originally posted by playa1258
JBL is one of the biggest Superman haters on any forum. Which is saying a lot. Actually, Superman is my favorite character. My boats named Superman one. Big S and all. I just happen to know a lot about superman and will never wank him like his other fans. He's not the strongest, fastest, most powerful or anything else. Anytime someone/anyone say that they think superman would lose, his fan base flock together and get mad and call people haters. To them, Superman had to win or 20 years gets taken off their life it seems. Superman HIMSELF said he BARELY won. Yet his fans STILL cry foul.

xJLxKing
Lmao JBL a Superman fan
Ahaha

Can anyone even say that sentence without rolling their eyes or laughing

playa1258
Yet you go out of your way to argue EVERY powerful character can beat him.

The fact is Superman is powerful enough to defeat every top tier in either Marvel or DC one on one if he plays his cards right.

xJLxKing

JBL
Yet you go out of your way to argue EVERY powerful character can beat him.

The fact is Superman is powerful enough to defeat every top tier in either Marvel or DC one on one if he plays his cards right. Yet you go out of YOUR way to argue superman can beat EVERY powerful character in both Marvel and DC??? Typical superman fan. Fact is, writers created their own characters that would stomp superman. Some were based on him and some were not. But like I said, Superman fans want him to be able to beat EVERYONE and EVERYTHING. Well known fact on KMC.

Delta1938
I don't know if JBL is an absolute idiot or a genius troll.

playa1258
I said every top tier. I did not include abstracts or skyfather level beings.

Nice of you to miss that.

JBL
I don't know if JBL is an absolute idiot or a genius troll. A genius with a boat and race cars that you could never hope to own. Even my 89 stroker camaro is worth more than you will ever see. Superman a paper character has made a absolute fool of you.

JBL
I said every top tier. I did not include abstracts or skyfather level beings.

Nice of you to miss that. 90% of those top tiers would beat him. But I see you think only abstracts and skyfathers and above are the ONLY characters that can beat superman. A pleasure doing business with you👍

playa1258
Ok Pendaran jr.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
A genius with a boat and race cars that you could never hope to own. Even my 89 stroker camaro is worth more than you will ever see. Superman a paper character has made a absolute fool of you.

Let's see pics of you with these items. Holding a sign to prove it's you.

RealityWarper
Ok Pendaran jr.

Please don't insult other posters.

The fact that you are comparing anyone to Pendaran is actually very rude.

playa1258
Trolls deserve no sympathy.

SquallX
Why are we bringing real life shits in a thread about fake characters?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by SquallX
Why are we bringing real life shits in a thread about fake characters?

Pendaran ?

SquallX

-Pr-
JBL, don't lie. It won't get you banned, but it is going to make your life harder here, and it makes you look bad.

Everyone else? Cut it out. Get back on topic or GTFO.

Cable_Extreme
If this is current Sups (Rebirth) Juggs should win. Rebirth sups's not only holds back a lot, his feats are incredibly low in comparison to his post crisis counterpart.

If this is post crisis, then it is a stalemate unless Sups can BFR him.

-Pr-
Rebirth Superman IS Post Crisis Superman, though.

Cable_Extreme
Rebirth Superman IS Post Crisis Superman, though.
Technically yeah, but Post-crisis (usually) from my knowledge is between Infinite Crisis and Flashpoint .

-Pr-
Well yeah, that's DC's fault for making a mess of all this.

Cable_Extreme
Well yeah, that's DC's fault for making a mess of all this.
So much easier with Marvel

-Pr-

I don't know. DC has the luxury of saying "nah, that shit didn't happen", whereas people like the X-Men are stuck with every bad decision every writer has ever made in relation to them.

Simpler? Sure? Easier to stomach... I don't know.

Cable_Extreme
I don't know. DC has the luxury of saying "nah, that shit didn't happen", whereas people like the X-Men are stuck with every bad decision every writer has ever made in relation to them.

Simpler? Sure? Easier to stomach... I don't know.
Never thought of it like that. The Juggernaut is definitely a sufferer of that with his plethora of Jobbing feats. lol

Philosophía
his feats are incredibly low in comparison to his post crisis counterpart. He IS post-Crisis Superman and New 52 Superman in one.

His feats aren't lower than his post-Crisis counterpart at all.

Just a few months ago he proved to be so fast, he can run back in time under his own power, but he needed the cosmic treadmill for precision. That is much faster than any previous version baring pre-Crisis.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11133/111332122/6156399-7690176452-Actio.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11133/111332122/6156400-0253199085-Actio.jpg

He also took a massive beating from the Superman Revenge Squad pilling up on him, and he got up afterwards virtually unharmed. That's several mid + high herads at once.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11130/111307312/5952424-3089838467-19.jp.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11130/111307312/5952425-4870194236-20.jp.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11130/111307312/5952446-8836308323-21.jp.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11130/111307312/5952447-0994417919-05.jp.jpg

And for casual strength feats, he plays catch with Supergirl from Earth to the Moon and back:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/72524/5802134-0619934677- XYML36PjP64F4NrGU7s9hql0UzpzOYv5aYKcqfwne79a_mruf7
DkPMet_XD35Cq4x3Z_bvU6AvpgiYzPHvN2I4YyfNzUarmYW3eR
xy01t8mHOlCaffmUzlyBkCEYawF9gwLvCQ%3Ds0

Let's not talk out of our asses.

abhilegend
If this is current Sups (Rebirth) Juggs should win. Rebirth sups's not only holds back a lot, his feats are incredibly low in comparison to his post crisis counterpart.

If this is post crisis, then it is a stalemate unless Sups can BFR him.
Superman does not has to revalidate his feats. He already has those feats. Originally posted by Cable_Extreme
Yeah, right. Secret Wars destroyed the previous universe and created a new one. So all the Marvel characters need to repeat their feats, right?

Not to mention the soft retcon marvel does with their characters all the time. Just give me Cable or Rachel Summers history with a straight face if you can.

carver9
The fts Phil posted are lame. The first scans, he needed the treadmill, no way around that. Flash uses it for the same reason.

The villains punching on him was damaging him. As shown, blood was flying everywhere and lol, they were holding back. One of them even screamed out "don't kill him yet". Also, there are heralds that have fts better than this like Thor withstanding a beating from Odin and getting up afterwards. That's a freaking Skyfather or withstanding a beating from Kurse, someone who is 4 times more powerful. Also, Superman was saved.

xJLxKing

Philosophía

Diesldude

DarkSaint85
The fts Phil posted are lame. The first scans, he needed the treadmill, no way around that. Flash uses it for the same reason.

The villains punching on him was damaging him. As shown, blood was flying everywhere and lol, they were holding back. One of them even screamed out "don't kill him yet". Also, there are heralds that have fts better than this like Thor withstanding a beating from Odin and getting up afterwards. That's a freaking Skyfather or withstanding a beating from Kurse, someone who is 4 times more powerful. Also, Superman was saved.

IOW, you just agree that Superman is the same as Flash thumb up

carver9
@JL King...

Where did you get that from? The latest explanation of the treadmill doesn't hint to what you're saying as accurate. Here are the scans....

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/The-Flash-21-The-Button-X-over-with-Batman-Watchmen-JSA-Flashpoint-DC-Comics-Rebirth-spoilers-preview-2.jpg

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/The-Flash-21-The-Button-X-over-with-Batman-Watchmen-JSA-Flashpoint-DC-Comics-Rebirth-spoilers-preview-3.jpg

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/The-Flash-21-The-Button-X-over-with-Batman-Watchmen-JSA-Flashpoint-DC-Comics-Rebirth-spoilers-preview-4.jpg

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/The-Flash-21-The-Button-X-over-with-Batman-Watchmen-JSA-Flashpoint-DC-Comics-Rebirth-spoilers-preview-5.jpg

I can post every cosmic treadmill showing if you want. With that said, where are you getting your material?

carver9
Also, two Flashes didn't even break the speed of light and they were capable of using the treadmill...

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-p3Kf1rC6WLw/WYXqUbApOII/AAAAAAAAQp8/GoSXV3SbcHglD_IWJJpvjkxCI5uG8kevACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1311.jpg

xJLxKing

abhilegend
@JL King...

Where did you get that from? The latest explanation of the treadmill doesn't hint to what you're saying as accurate. Here are the scans....

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/The-Flash-21-The-Button-X-over-with-Batman-Watchmen-JSA-Flashpoint-DC-Comics-Rebirth-spoilers-preview-2.jpg

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/The-Flash-21-The-Button-X-over-with-Batman-Watchmen-JSA-Flashpoint-DC-Comics-Rebirth-spoilers-preview-3.jpg

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/The-Flash-21-The-Button-X-over-with-Batman-Watchmen-JSA-Flashpoint-DC-Comics-Rebirth-spoilers-preview-4.jpg

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/The-Flash-21-The-Button-X-over-with-Batman-Watchmen-JSA-Flashpoint-DC-Comics-Rebirth-spoilers-preview-5.jpg

I can post every cosmic treadmill showing if you want. With that said, where are you getting your material?
Flash went into speed force to go back in time and to do that he has to break lightspeed by default. Originally posted by carver9
Also, two Flashes didn't even break the speed of light and they were capable of using the treadmill...

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-p3Kf1rC6WLw/WYXqUbApOII/AAAAAAAAQp8/GoSXV3SbcHglD_IWJJpvjkxCI5uG8kevACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1311.jpg
Because they were not going back in time, it was to go to another universe.

Don't omit the context.

Philosophía

*moron stretching the page*
I can post every cosmic treadmill showing if you want. With that said, where are you getting your material? Wally and Barry need the cosmic treadmill because its purpose is precision. You still have to be able to time-travel under your own speed.

The fact that the cosmic treadmill idea was uncovered while time-travelling without it, and you don't know this, just shows how dumb you are:

https://s7d4.turboimg.net/t/37463029_FlashTreadmill.jpg

Even somebody like Xs surpassing lightspeed and going towards the speed force hasn't time-travelled while running on it:

https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t/37464910_L3FTL.jpeg.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t/37464911_L3FTL1.jpeg.jpg

The treadmill specifically is only for precision, and what you can do with it you can also do on foot:

https://s7d3.turboimg.net/sp/f91d42278b21119896a806833447d878/TreadmillOnlyPrecision.jpg.jpg

https://s7d3.turboimg.net/sp/9eeca9f92dfdf373517c6a0742fa54a7/TreadmillOnlyPrecision1.jpg.jpg

K Von Doom

xJLxKing

Diesldude
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Don't forget, he was also in a horrible position too

Not only that, did he override the enchantment because he kept the hammer from hitting the floor? The Hammer strike is going down towards instead of parallel to the ground.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Diesldude
Not only that, did he override the enchantment because he kept the hammer from hitting the floor? The Hammer strike is going down towards instead of parallel to the ground.

Doesn't work that way if Thor's holding it.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Damborgson
Doesn't work that way if Thor's holding it.

I didn't think it worked that way, but do you(or anybody who'd like) have a scan to confirm?

DarkSaint85
Rulk vs Thor would be a good example. Whilst Thor holds it, you could hold his hand and lift that.

Same way Hulk can beat him with his own hammer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.