Voidhound vs Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FreshestSlice
Current scaling arguments have called into question old paradigms. Who takes this? Does the Smuggler from SWTOR have what it takes to defeat the son of the greatest Smuggler of all time?

Nephthys
Outlander Voidhound or regular?

Also, does Caedus wear a codpiece of any kind? This is critical.

FreshestSlice
Base game Smuggler so it's not a spite thread.

Maybe, but the Smuggler knows about it before hand.

Nephthys
Well Caedus' turbolaser feat was debunked so I doubt he has an answer to the Smuggler calling in their ship for a flyby.

If they can't kick it there are other ways to get in there. The Smuggler probably just seduces him, tells him he was crap and then shoots him.

Freedon Nadd
Voidhound? Lmao

darthbane77
Someone hates Voidhound, lol.

HeartThrob
obviously Jacen should obliterate. but I just want to point out that he does have a low end showing that could validate this thread.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by darthbane77
Someone hates Voidhound, lol.

It's just that the name seems stupid. I bet they were Nihilus' pets.

Nephthys
Its the Swtor Smuggler. They get the name from beating the Voidwolf, who got the galaxies underworld to briefly unite under him.

Ironically they actually find Nihilus' holocron.

AncientPower
The implications of which were quite incredible.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Nephthys
Its the Swtor Smuggler. They get the name from beating the Voidwolf, who got the galaxies underworld to briefly unite under him.

Ironically they actually find Nihilus' holocron.

Whoever wrote them was a big nihilist.

MythLord
Wasn't Voidwolf that fat bastard? Why does SW:TOR have a fetish for making overweight people OP?

Freedon Nadd
Better that than old candy asses.

Nephthys
Originally posted by MythLord
Wasn't Voidwolf that fat bastard? Why does SW:TOR have a fetish for making overweight people OP?

Well there are only 4 body types to choose from. Gotta differentiate somehow.

SunRazer
Nihilus' holocron randomly floating around on Tatooine was funny, yeah.

Freedon Nadd
I hate Nihilus' holocron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.