The Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Skittles19
ok, there doesn't seem to be much discussion about that Kid who followed neo around in Zion...
I know there's a story about him in the animatrix (which I haven't seen yet) and that he will play a much larger part in Revolutions...

hmm how do people feel about this character.. and what do you think he'll do in revolutions? Happy Dance

~* the incredible skittles

hee, check out that bannana

Ushgarak
I am unsure whether he was in the film just to relate it to an Animatrix story the brothers liked or whether he actually plays a big part.

He is important as the person who brought HIMSELF out of the Matrix. I guess ONE way he could be important was IF Zion is a Matrix after all (and if anyone tries to tell me at this point that this is not so I shall scream, and I am sure a lot of people know why) then if anyone would work THAT out it would be him.

But then you would HAVE to have seen 'The Kid' for it to work unless they take time to explain it in Revolutions; I find it unlikely.

Skittles19
hmm. so your saying that he probably won't play a big part in revolutions...
I'm not sure how credible the source is.. but I did read an interview w/ the actor who plays "the Kid" and he said he'll be playing a much larger role in the 3rd installment of the matrix
*hmmmm*

*note* mad
you seem a bit grumpy... eat some candy or drink some caffine man

~*Skittles*~

FLIPMODE
Well the Kid Allready Saved Neo's Life.

The Omega

Tevesh
The Irony is great in M2 though.

Kid: You saved me.
Neo: You saved yourself.

Well, Neo inadvertantly saved himself by helping the kid out. If Neo hadn't helped the kid out, the kid wouldn't have been so attached to Neo. And if that weren't the case, then Bane would have killed Neo.

Kes
More double meanings! cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.