What makes someone a "cuck"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
The phrase "cuck" is thrown around here quite a bit; I've never seen it used so loosely on any other site.

As a shortened version of "cuckold", I'm assuming that cuck is still defined as
"the husband of an adulterous wife"
or
"a man who unwittingly invests parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own"

The word originates from the cuckoo bird as it's known for laying its eggs in other birds' nests and tricking the hosts into raising the babies.

So to be a cuck, the man has to be unaware of what's happening.

Cuckolding,in more recent years, has been associated with a sexual fetish in which both partners derive pleasure from watching the other do it with a stranger.

On KMC it seems that a cuck is someone who is willingly another's "b1tch". Additionally, it could also mean someone who allows something unfortunate to happen to them (often repeatedly) despite having the option to leave the situation.

How would you define cuck? Defining it as me is too vague

Also please say whether these situations make you a cuck or not:

I'm at a red-light in East Cleveland when I see a man approach my car-window and point a gun at my head. I have a concealed-carry permit with my gun holstered at my waist, but I allow the car-jacker to forcefully remove me from my uninsured vehicle (let's say the value is $15,000) and drive off. I did not attempt to fight the car-jacker due to them already having the edge on me. In other words, I didn't deem the risk worth-it.

I'm living in California when I discover that my wife has been repeatedly sleeping with another man. Though irritated, I value my wife as a soul-mate and we've always been mutually respectful. I decide to let it slide as if nothing has ever happened.

I allow my boss to continuously use me for various tasks outside of my usual duties. Though it tires me and I lose 10 hours a week doing these errands for no extra pay, I believe that it will pay off when I'm finally promoted to assistant regional manager.

Will add more later.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Kurk
I allow my boss to continuously use me for various tasks outside of my usual duties. Though it tires me and I lose 10 hours a week doing these errands for no extra pay, I believe that it will pay off when I'm finally promoted to assistant regional manager.
LMFAO NICE

JKBart
pulling a gun when one is already pointed at you is too late and it's suicidal, good choice, though an alpha would try to shoot the wheels shortly after, but no, it's not cuckish

c u c k

cuck, u don't go up the ladder by being a disciplined slave, people like these stay at the bottom with the work of other people trashed onto them

Surtur
I guess there are two versions really, at least to me. You have the weirdos who get off on seeing their wife bang someone else. That is one.

The other definition I would say is more about...someone who continually lets people take advantage of them.

ArtificialGlory
#2 is fully cucked.

Emperordmb
Going by the name Benjamina.

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Going by the name Benjamina.

thumb up

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Kurk
How would you define cuck? ppl who disagree with me.

Kurk
Originally posted by Beniboybling
ppl who disagree with me. So essentially everyone?

Beniboybling
shut up cuck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.