Which movie are you looking more foward to: Venom or Shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Venom Or Shazam?

Firefly218
Shazam easily

Flyattractor
Shazam. It would stand to reason to be a more "FUN" Movie then Venom.

BruceSkywalker
Venom.. The DCEU has not shown me anything that says they can make good things...

-Pr-
Shazam. I don't trust Sony with Venom.

juggernaut74
Shazam.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by -Pr-

thumb up

carthage
Shazam is going to be trash like every other recently released DC film

Firefly218

Flyattractor
Originally posted by carthage
Shazam is going to be trash like every other recently released DC film

Yes. I agree. The "CAPTAIN MARVEL" Movie will be a total POS.....
cool

jaden101
Both directors have done mostly unmemorable garbage but Venom has the stronger cast....

Kazenji
Shazam

holding out it WB's troubles with the recent DC films are only with the team based ones.

riv6672
Shazam.
Never been a Venom fan.

MF DELPH

playa1258
Shazam.

Surtur
Shazam. Mostly for Black Adam.

https://i.imgur.com/vMHXKpg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/zYWyPpB.jpg

Superman won't be the only super douche anymore.

TethAdamTheRock
^ What did that guy do?

Darth Thor

Surtur
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
^ What did that guy do?

A super villain who had, as his latest offense, hijacked a plane. The dude has tried to murder Superman in the past too.

Surtur
http://www.dialbforblog.com/archives/285/crisis6p2.gif

Lol, classic.

steverules_2

riv6672
^^^is Venom not in his trailer? WTF? laughing out loud

Kazenji
Actually Venom was in the trailer, Just wasn't bonded to Brock.

Flyattractor
I look forward to the teaming up of Captain Marvel and Lobo after both of their movies are big success.

riv6672
Originally posted by Kazenji
Actually Venom was in the trailer, Just wasn't bonded to Brock.
Well thats silly slash thanks for the info.

tkitna
Where's the 'neither' option?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Venom.. The DCEU has not shown me anything that says they can make good things...

thumb up

Estacado
Y'all can eat a d1ck....uhuh

Venom ofc....

Flyattractor
Venom aint gay. He prefers Brains.

steverules_2

Arachnid1
I cant believe I'm saying this as a Spidey fan but... Shazam. I have no good expectations for Venom so far.

Actually Venom was in the trailer, Just wasn't bonded to Brock. That's the symbiote. They're not Venom unless they're bonded

ares834
How the hell does Venom have any votes?

That trailer was awful.

StiltmanFTW
Shazam will be even worse.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by ares834

That trailer was awful. That trailer got me less stoked for the movie.

SquallX
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

This.

Then again, Zachary Levy is pretty good actor.

I would actually prefer David Boreanaz, if not for Shamzam, but Adam.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by SquallX
This.

Then again, Zachary Levy is pretty good actor.

I would actually prefer David Boreanaz, if not for Shamzam, but Adam. DC has a lot of great actors, just the movies are mediocre for the most part.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Arachnid1

That's the symbiote. They're not Venom unless they're bonded

Wrong

The symbiote is Venom.

Arachnid1
Wrong

The symbiote is Venom. No, the symbiote by itself is not Venom. It's just the symbiote. It doesn't distinguish itself as Venom before being rejected by Spidey and meeting Brock and it's only ever referred to as a symbiote up to that point, no different than any other member of it's extraterrestrial race. In fact, Brocks the one who comes up with the name since he considers himself poison to Peter/Spiderman (his actual thought process). They aren't Venom until they're bonded. Hell, they even refer to themselves as such ("We are Venom" is practically their catchphrase; they also refer to themselves with "us" and "our"wink.

Kazenji
No, the symbiote by itself is not Venom. It's just the symbiote. It doesn't distinguish itself as Venom before being rejected by Spidey and meeting Brock and it's only ever referred to as a symbiote up to that point, no different than any other member of it's extraterrestrial race. In fact, Brocks the one who comes up with the name since he considers himself poison to Peter/Spiderman (his actual thought process). They aren't Venom until they're bonded. Hell, they even refer to themselves as such ("We are Venom" is practically their catchphrase; they also refer to themselves with "us" and "our"wink.

The symbiote by itself is so Venom

pretty much says it there.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by ares834

That trailer was awful.

People are still willing to Hold Out Hope that Sony can make a GOOD MOVIE!!

eek!

Dr Will Hatch
Tom Hardy has never once given less than a great performance, so even if Venom sucks, and it probably will, at least we'll get some decent acting in it.

We'll see about Shazam, but I don't have too much faith in the DCEU. If it weren't for Wonder Woman being that one lone example that something good can come out of this disaster, I would call the movie dead on arrival.

SquallX

The symbiote by itself is not Venom. It only becomes after Brock fused with it.

Kazenji
Originally posted by SquallX
The symbiote by itself is not Venom. It only becomes after Brock fused with it.

Still wrong, Try again.

Arachnid1

From that same page you took that quote from. That implies that the symbiote was not Venom prior to that return. That same page also refers to the symbiote as "the symbiote" all throughout

=

No, the symbiote by itself is not Venom. It's just the symbiote. It doesn't distinguish itself as Venom before being rejected by Spidey and meeting Brock and it's only ever referred to as a symbiote up to that point, no different than any other member of it's extraterrestrial race. In fact, Brocks the one who comes up with the name since he considers himself poison to Peter/Spiderman (his actual thought process). They aren't Venom until they're bonded. Hell, they even refer to themselves as such ("We are Venom" is practically their catchphrase; they also refer to themselves with "us" and "our"wink.

fkn fite me

steverules_2

Flyattractor
Kaz's moat is already sounding more entertaining then most of the movies due out this year.

TheVaultDweller
I'm not looking forward to either at this point. I have zero faith in Sony not to f*** up Venom, and the DCEU's own track record doesn't inspire confidence.

Darth Thor
Thing is DCEU gave us Wonder Woman so Shazam at least has a chance of being good.

But Venom without Spider-Man? Even if its a good film, its very basis is a fail for me.

steverules_2

Darth Thor
^ Oh WW was nothing compared to BP.

But still defo a decent and well made film.

-Pr-
I thought Wonder Woman was better than Panther personally, but Panther was still pretty good.

carthage

-Pr-

larrychristian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.