Revan and Malgus vs. Windu and Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All at their peak.

Setting: Endor forests

Starting distance: 30 feet

Who wins?

Ursumeles
Windu > Revan.
Killer > Malgus.

Azronger
Either of team 2 one-shots

Intrpd
malgus most likely gets massacred by either of team two, then revan gets gangbanged

AncientPower
Malgus is magnitudes above people who can disintegrate cities, so I doubt 'Killer is doing well in that department.

MythLord
> Malgus
> city level
> kek

Intrpd
Originally posted by AncientPower
Malgus is magnitudes above people who can disintegrate cities, so I doubt 'Killer is doing well in that department.
elaborate lol

AncientPower
Malgus > Wrath > Baras >> Fulminiss.

MythLord
Alright, now substantiate that chain. The only thing from there that we know for certain is that Wrath is > Baras.

Nephthys
Sel-Makor states that Baras was greater than Fulminis. He then gives him an amp, so >> is accurate.

Malgus > Wrath is pretty apparent from the fight too.

AncientPower
Malgus was only beaten by an entire strike team in a battle that has been described as 'intense', and he's repeatedly overpowering and blitzing the team in cutscenes. Sel-Makor states that Baras decades prior was greater than prime Fulminiss, in a discussion specifically about power. Baras gets far more powerful in that time.

Stigma
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Windu > Revan.
Killer > Malgus.
I see.

MythLord

Intrpd
a legend? lol that's as weak as it gets

AncientPower
Except it's clearly a hard fight, pretty much every character says something along those lines.

Sel-Makor gives both of them boons of power and is an entity that thrives on feeding off of the psychic energy of other beings. He does the same with Vitiate's voice.

It's repeatedly referenced by numerous other NPCs, including Fulminiss himself. Though as Kbro has pointed out before, that's just a world-building device.

Intrpd
so you agree that it is simply a legend and there is no evidence that it should be believed?^

The Ellimist
Windu > Marek > Revan >>> Malgus

Team 2 clearly wins

AncientPower
Marek being > Revan is like objectively wrong, lol.

ILS
Malgus is a city buster but struggles against the engines of a shuttle.

The_Tempest

The Merchant
Mareks feats are better than anything Malgus has done.

MythLord
Except it's clearly a hard fight, pretty much every character says something along those lines.

Examples, please.

Sel-Makor gives both of them boons of power and is an entity that thrives on feeding off of the psychic energy of other beings. He does the same with Vitiate's voice.

Alright, fair enough. But now let's establish what make Fulminiss city level.

It's repeatedly referenced by numerous other NPCs, including Fulminiss himself. Though as Kbro has pointed out before, that's just a world-building device.

Again, I'd like examples. Forgive me if I seem ignorant of the source, I don't doubt such quotes exist, I just wanna see them in full context.

carthage
Starkiller would decimate Malgus in everything hit sabers

AncientPower
Originally posted by MythLord
Examples, please.

Originally posted by MythLord
Alright, fair enough. But now let's establish what make Fulminiss city level.

Again, I'd like examples. Forgive me if I seem ignorant of the source, I don't doubt such quotes exist, I just wanna see them in full context.

These are the two most relevant quotes:

Though again, the Codex Entries never have falsified information, as per Boyd they're world-building devices. Hence why they know things that no one in SWTOR possibly could. (The Dark Wars are a blank space in SWTOR era in-universe history, yet the entire war is well-documented.)

CannibalCupcake
Originally posted by carthage
Starkiller would decimate Malgus in everything hit sabers

Stigma
I can see that, yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.