Starro (humanoid) vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
The L.E.G.I.O.N. villain gained power from five galaxies worth of Starro controlled people, so almost certainly matching or exceeding Mangog's billion billion beings.

Who wins?

xJLxKing
Hard to say

What it recently did to Hal was impressive but then again, the entire Metal is off

Zack M
Are you talking about the one in REBELS?

cdtm
Originally posted by Zack M
Are you talking about the one in REBELS?

That's the one.

xJLxKing
Ohhhhhh opps

Zack M
Starro will just make him one of his minions.

cdtm
No possession.

celeyhyga17
Liked R.E.B.E.L.S. Fun read.
Starro the Conqueror was tough as heck.

cdtm
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Liked R.E.B.E.L.S. Fun read.
Starro the Conqueror was tough as heck.

He was. Even Despero and a Validus clone couldn't slow him down.

Every planet he possessed with Starro's made him stronger. And he claimed to control populations from five different galaxies.

celeyhyga17
9 galaxies

cdtm
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
9 galaxies

My bad, nine. thumb up

Horrificus
Mangog. The power of a thousand galaxies worth of "Above Asgardian" gods, plus his ability to draw more power from the entire emotional spectrum, makes Mangog the "Big Daddy" here.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Horrificus
Mangog. The power of a thousand galaxies worth of "Above Asgardian" gods, plus his ability to draw more power from the entire emotional spectrum, makes Mangog the "Big Daddy" here.

Starro has enslaved entire galaxies, and is linked to all of them.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Starro has enslaved entire galaxies, and is linked to all of them. did u read my comment?
Ok. I dont want to repeat the Mangog list yet.
But, norhing u mentioned is above Mangog.

Senor Cage
Nope.

Horrificus
Nope. aahh... I see your point now.
U got nothin.

Senor Cage
Mangog would get destroyed, no?

Bentley
I'd give this to Starro because Conquerors just win.

leonidas
no expression

bwhahahahahahahahahah!

Horrificus
Mindless drivel.

How would Starro destroy Mangog? What does Starro have that Mangog's previous opponents don't have?

Come on, u know who Im talking about...
Say his name! Say it. Say it. Who did Mangog manhandle, that is more powerful than Starro?

Senor Cage
Why would you destory something when you can just take him over, and use him as a slave. wink

Stoic
Why would you destory something when you can just take him over, and use him as a slave. wink

No possessions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.