Hela vs. Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Team consists of Diana, Aquaman, Cyborg, and Flash

Round 2: Fight takes place on Asgard, the League gets Superman and Hela gets Fenris

*No BFR
*Starting distance 20 feet
Diana gets all of her gear

StiltmanFTW
Hela rapes.

Blindside12
Superman kills her

Silent Master
Superman likely kills his own team as a side effect of the fight.

KingD19
Superman isn't in this, but if he was, any damage he did to Hela, she'll heal and keep throwing bigger swords at him until he gets pierced.

FrothByte
Hela will get thrown around a bit but in the end, the team doesn't have any way to kill her, not even with Superman. And since BFR isn't allowed, Hela eventually kills all of them. Cyborg and Aquaman will get killed easily enough.

Blindside12
Originally posted by Silent Master

The only team that has basically killed one of there own was the Avengers when they shot Rody down.

KingD19
Originally posted by Blindside12
The only team that has basically killed one of there own was the Avengers when they shot Rody down.

Ahhh so you are trolling.

Because Vision aimed for Falcon, and Falcon being one of the most agile people in the sky dodged it. Rhoadie was an unfortunate injury, but he'll be okay.

On the other hand, Cyborg tried to kill Superman. And Superman almost killed all the Justice League at the same time.

FrothByte

Superman would have killed Batman (and probably the rest of the JL) had Alfred not brought in Lois Lane. And unlike Vision, Superman would have done it willingly.

abhilegend
Superman beats the shit out of her.

Surtur

LMAO, yes, probably. But then at the end it's all okay because we're served up a shitload of "HE IS JESUS!" imagery.

Blindside12
Originally posted by KingD19
Ahhh so you are trolling.

Because Vision aimed for Falcon, and Falcon being one of the most agile people in the sky dodged it. Rhoadie was an unfortunate injury, but he'll be okay.

On the other hand, Cyborg tried to kill Superman. And Superman almost killed all the Justice League at the same time.

Sees your trolling now. Are mad I pointed out the Avengers almosr killing rhoadie?

Where did Cyborg try and kill Superman? And wasn't he out of his mind after coming back to life?

KingD19
Originally posted by abhilegend

Okay? She tanks and heals it, then what? He can't permanently put her down.

Sees your trolling now. Are mad I pointed out the Avengers almosr killing rhoadie?

Where did Cyborg try and kill Superman? And wasn't he out of his mind after coming back to life?

Nope, not mad at all. Simply using your logic.

When his tech sensed Superman was a Kryptonian which = threat to Apokalyptian tech and he tried to blast him. It's what set Clark off in the first place.

He wasn't out of his mind. He was confused, but until Cyborg shot at him, he was still just standing there figuring things out.

If you can point out mistakes getting people almost killed, so can I. Only difference is after Clark got mad he straight up tried to murder the team. Or was at least playing with his food.

StiltmanFTW
Superman gets one-shotted.

Blindside12

When his tech sensed Superman was a Kryptonian which = threat to Apokalyptian tech and he tried to blast him. It's what set Clark off in the first place.

He wasn't out of his mind. He was confused, but until Cyborg shot at him, he was still just standing there figuring things out.

If you can point out mistakes getting people almost killed, so can I. Only difference is after Clark got mad he straight up tried to murder the team. Or was at least playing with his food.

Pretty sure they knew he was going to wake up mad, hence the prep talk about it. When Aguaman said "we don't know what we are waking up."

Typically if someone shoots at you, you fight back, especially in a super hero film. I guess for forgot when Hulk tried to murder Thor?

BruceSkywalker
Hela stomps .. Nothing the League can do here

playa1258
Hela does not have the speed to react to Superman or Flash. Diana could also possibly blitz her.

Mindset
Superman isn't in this fight rd 1.

Flash will trip and kill himself.

Supes wins in round 2 or stalemate.

TethAdamTheRock
Hela cracks Supermans skull with her magic

TheVaultDweller
Every time I think of DCEU Flash I get an involuntary cringe attack. How they f***** up that character so royally is staggering. For all the crap on the CW show, I prefer that version by a country mile.

Anyway, not sure how anyone here puts her down in round 1. Aquaman has done next to nothing, Cyborg's most impressive feat so far is out of combat (and useless here), and I have already given my opinion on Mister fall over his own feet. Wonder Woman is the only one there with combat feats worth a damn. So, Hela'd win there IMO. Hard to say how a battle between her and Superman would go. Because he is way faster than she is, but can he hurt her enough before her healing factor repairs the damage?

tkitna
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hela rapes.

She really does and everybody knows that even if they are to proud to admit it.

Arachnid1
Justice League wins both rounds. Wonder Woman can get a quick decap round one, since she's leagues faster and has a sword that can cut limbs off of Doomsday. Superman just flat out stomps round 2. The Hela jerking on this forum is getting a little ridiculous.

KingD19
Who's to say cutting her head off even works? She was healing from spear strikes clean through her body. Like in one side and out the other.

How do they deal her infinite regen and infinite swords?

Silent Master
Remind me again, how many people did Wonder Woman decapitate during her movies?

playa1258
Hela never healed from getting her head cut off so we don't know how effective it is either way.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Justice League wins both rounds. Wonder Woman can get a quick decap round one, since she's leagues faster and has a sword that can cut limbs off of Doomsday. Superman just flat out stomps round 2. The Hela jerking on this forum is getting a little ridiculous.

So how come she never used that head decap blitz on Luddendorf and Steppenwolf?

Silent Master
Originally posted by FrothByte
So how come she never used that head decap blitz on Luddendorf and Steppenwolf?

Don't forget Doomsday and all the fodder she fought in the three movies she's appeared in.

Arachnid1
Remind me again, how many people did Wonder Woman decapitate during her movies? Are you trying to say that she can't or wouldn't? Trying to argue she'd hold back against the God of Death to argue Hela's win is a desperate move, so I'm hoping the it's the first.

So how come she never used that head decap blitz on Luddendorf and Steppenwolf? CIS. If she's a clear bullet timer with a sword like that, she should have been able to just fine.

Either way, the fact is Wonder Woman's feats from her own movie show her to be leagues faster than Hela, and skilled with a sword that can for sure take off Hela's limbs. Did Hela regrow limbs in the movie? Can she heal from a severed head? Do Hela's throwing knives really have any chance of hitting a person with the speed and reaction time to block bullets and lightning? Do you guys really want to settle on "but she's never cut off anyones head before so she can't!" as your argument?

Silent Master
I don't recall the thread starter turning off CIS or making this a bloodlusted match.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Are you trying to say that she can't or wouldn't? Trying to argue she'd hold back against the God of Death to argue Hela's win is a desperate move, so I'm hoping the it's the first.

CIS. If she's a clear bullet timer with a sword like that, she should have been able to just fine.

Either way, the fact is Wonder Woman's feats from her own movie show her to be leagues faster than Hela, and skilled with a sword that can for sure take off Hela's limbs. Did Hela regrow limbs in the movie? Can she heal from a severed head? Do Hela's throwing knives really have any chance of hitting a person with the speed and reaction time to block bullets and lightning? Do you guys really want to settle on "but she's never cut off anyones head before so she can't!" as your argument?

I know Steppenwolf wasn't a speedster, and he had no problems blockings hits from WW. Heck, WW couldn't even land hits on him despite the help of Aquaman.

WW doesn't have feats of completely blitzing decent opponents, we can't just randomly invent feats for her.

Silent Master
I know Steppenwolf wasn't a speedster, and he had no problems blockings hits from WW. Heck, WW couldn't even land hits on him despite the help of Aquaman.

WW doesn't have feats of completely blitzing decent opponents, we can't just randomly invent feats for her.

Certain DC fans just want to argue power sets rather than characters.

abhilegend

Why not? She was stunned by Thor lightning for a prolonged time.

tkitna
It took an all powerful Surtur to take her down and people want us to believe that the paltry Justice League has a chance? Better yet, single members like Wonder Woman or Superman? Lol, whatever. Pass that crack pipe please.

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Superman gets one-shotted.

18 million people die as a result.

Surtur
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Every time I think of DCEU Flash I get an involuntary cringe attack. How they f***** up that character so royally is staggering. For all the crap on the CW show, I prefer that version by a country mile.

His entire schtick seems to be "Look at me, I'm f*cking obnoxious!".

abhilegend
Originally posted by tkitna
It took an all powerful Surtur to take her down and people want us to believe that the paltry Justice League has a chance? Better yet, single members like Wonder Woman or Superman? Lol, whatever. Pass that crack pipe please.
It doesn't takes Surtur to take her down. She was nothing to him.

tkitna
It doesn't takes Surtur to take her down. She was nothing to him.

Thor, Hulk, Valkyrie, and the such couldnt beat her and it took Surter in the end.

Superman dies a quick, wonderful death alone or with the JL. It wouldnt matter.

KingD19
It actually did take Surtur and Ragnarok to defeat her. Even Odin couldn't do more than banish her.

abhilegend
Thor, Hulk, Valkyrie, and the such couldnt beat her and it took Surter in the end.

Good thing is Hulk never fought her.

Superman would beat her, Thor and Valkyrie together.

Never disappoint in giving marvel characters the win, marvel zombie.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Surtur
His entire schtick seems to be "Look at me, I'm f*cking obnoxious!".

Not to mention the way he actually runs. I am not sure if the writers made him, or Miller thought it would be funny, but when they actually show him running up close, at the end of the film, it looks idiotic, limbs flailing about.

Blindside12

Please post the scene of Hulk fighting Hela.

$1000 bucks says you can't.

tkitna
Please post the scene of Hulk fighting Hela.

$1000 bucks says you can't.

Only saw it once and cant remember if he engaged with her or not, but what point does it matter? He would have made no difference at all. Hell, Thor whipped him and Hela treated Thor like crap, just like she would with the JL.

tkitna

Never disappoint in giving marvel characters the win, marvel zombie.

Lol, coming from the biggest DC fanboy and Superman wanker ever. I give Marvel characters the win when its warranted and this thread would be one of those instances.

abhilegend
Lol, coming from the biggest DC fanboy and Superman wanker ever. I give Marvel characters the win when its warranted and this thread would be one of those instances.
When it's none of your favorite characters you mean?

Blindside12
Only saw it once and cant remember if he engaged with her or not, but what point does it matter? He would have made no difference at all. Hell, Thor whipped him and Hela treated Thor like crap, just like she would with the JL.

What point does it make wether you said something happened that didnt actually happen?

tkitna
When it's none of your favorite characters you mean?

Hela is meaningless to me yet she still wins here.

Stigma
Round 1: Hela wins, but Diana will perform well.

Round 2: Superman solos that round, given that Hela cannot match him in speed and he is stronger than Thor after upgrade.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Stigma
Round 1: Hela wins, but Diana will perform well.

Round 2: Superman solos that round, given that Hela cannot match him in speed and he is stronger than Thor after upgrade.

Yeah but how is Superman going to defeat Hela?

Stigma
I am aware of the "she is always powerful when in Asgard" but for the simplistic approach I go with Supes overpowers her and KO's her.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Stigma
I am aware of the "she is always powerful when in Asgard" but for the simplistic approach I go with Supes overpowers her and KO's her.

I have yet to see Superman match the destructive output of Thor's strongest lightning blasts. And if one of those didn't knockout Hela, I'm unsure if Superman can KO her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.