Juggernaut Vs Destroyer (Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
https://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/0/03/Juggernaut2.jpg

Vs

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/91/10/75/9110753b30441859185ddb8fd8e369e6--heroes--marvel-dc.jpg

Classic Version of Juggy Vs Most Powerful of The Old Tin Can Man.

And the Twist for every 1 Destroyer that Juggy Beats, 2 pop up to take its place.

How many can Juggy take out?

Destroyer is Controlled by someone competent at fighting.

abhilegend
He doesn't gets past one.

Cable_Extreme
Juggs would lose horribly to one Destroyer.

Flyattractor
Odin is that far above Cytorak?

Cable_Extreme
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Odin is that far above Cytorak?
Classic Jugs doesn't have Cyttorak's full backing as shown in some of his higher showings.

TethAdamTheRock
Stalemate at 1

celeyhyga17
Destroyer dominates

the Darkone
If you have loki, Thor or Odin controlling it or wearing the armor Juggernaut loses every time. The Destroyer was designed to fight the space gods Celestial it can kill God level beings such as Thor, Loki or Odin.

h1a8
Taking Juggs highest showings then he beats many of them.
Remember a godblast >>>>any destroyer attack.

Juggs can use his unstoppable enchantment to crush and wear the Destroyer out.

gauntlet o doom
Originally posted by the Darkone
If you have loki, Thor or Odin controlling it or wearing the armor Juggernaut loses every time. The Destroyer was designed to fight the space gods

I agree although I've never understood this reasoning, when it comes to the Destroyer. Although it was designed to fight Celestials, it did a very poor job in doing so. So, just because it was designed to do something doesn't mean it it'll fulfil its intended goal.

TethAdamTheRock
It actually did a very good job doing so, it wasnt made to be more powerful than an entire host of Celestials

gauntlet o doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.