Thor vs Super Buu [ Deronn vs Skillz]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
Earth 616 Odison Thor

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/93477/6276962-thor+vs+image.jpg

Vs

DBZ Super Buu

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/93477/6277006-majin_buu_by_mrgekon-d469wjl.png

Da Rules

- This is a 1-on-1 debate between Skillz and I only.
- Both debaters get a total of 4 post a piece - an opener, a ccounter, rebuttal , rebuttal and a closer. The last of which, basically summarizes why your guys wins - in 10,000 - or less, characters.
- Combatants start 100 meters away; while battle takes place on a planet devoid of all life.
- No prep with both warriors sporting standard gear
- Canon version of both characters only; anime and classic feats are only taken into account if they don't greatly conflict with current, established canon.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Deronn_solo
Let's flip a coin

RealityWarper
Buu stomps

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Buu stomps

This is a debate thread between Deronn_solo and XSUPREMEXSKILLZ. Just sit tight and watch. No need to post your opinion here.

The Ellimist
I volunteer to judge smile

cdtm
I'm willing to judge, if needed.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
This is a debate thread between Deronn_solo and XSUPREMEXSKILLZ. Just sit tight and watch. No need to post your opinion here.

Sorry. I quick shotted.

carver9
CDTM can not judge, period.

cdtm
Your not in it, so stfu.

Offer stands. Perfectly able and willing to set aside personal biases and judge based on the arguments.

SSJGGogeta
CDTM is garbage, he obviously can't judge.

I however, volunteer to judge and seriously consider the arguments made for both characters. Unless of course, someone is already judging. Just an offer.

cdtm
If you want a racist bigot who can't even judge what to keep to himself on the politics forum, by all means pick him. thumb up

Kirikaze Fuuma
@Deronn_solo & XSUPREMEXSKILLZ : If you want to have a judge in this debate thread, I wouldn't recommend cdtm as judge in a DB-related debate. This is the same guy who keep trolling DB fans to the point he'll keep necro bumped Goku vs Superman death battle thread again and again, and even created a Beerus vs Marisa Kirisame thread, seemingly to bait DB fans. His credibility is questionable.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Let's flip a coin

I would be more than willing to receive both your initial posts and then post them in the appropriate thread.

I'd also take the judges verdicts, as well as your final posts.

Are you guys okay with that?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Galan007
I recommend the judges PM their votes to a third party(I'd be willing to accept them if nobody else will), instead of directly posting the verdicts here themselves. When all the votes are received, the third party can post each of them here simultaneously.

Doing it this way helps keep things as unbiased as possible... That way one of the judges isn't inadvertently swayed in a particular direction by reading another judge's verdict first.

Just a thought.

bbrem123
Very good point^

cdtm
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
@Deronn_solo & XSUPREMEXSKILLZ : If you want to have a judge in this debate thread, I wouldn't recommend cdtm as judge in a DB-related debate. This is the same guy who keep trolling DB fans to the point he'll keep necro bumped Goku vs Superman death battle thread again and again, and even created a Beerus vs Marisa Kirisame thread, seemingly to bait DB fans. His credibility is questionable.

Hah.

The fact you believe that's a troll proves you don't read the posts, or have the same comprehension level as Carver. Or are just plain stubborn like Realitywarper.

I've posted plenty of feats that prove Superman punks Goku. Feats Goku can't touch, like speeding up past a full blown, planet wide time slow/near-freeze effect.

TheTyrant
Pretty sure it's impossible for regular Thor to fight any version of Buu unless you go for those once in 50 years stupid feats and even then Buu also has a universal showing of sort

Damborgson
Galan should take the OP's, it avoids any sort of advantage for one side.

NewGuy01
Why are we still obsessing over the judging? If any of y'all end up involved the verdict is just gonna be a joke anyways. Just sit back and enjoy the debate. Provided that the debate ever even happens, which is honestly pretty unlikely.

Damborgson
It's not obsessing, we're just trying to it right.

And we'll see.

One Big Mob
I've never heard of either of the posters debating. I could judge.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by cdtm
Hah.

The fact you believe that's a troll proves you don't read the posts, or have the same comprehension level as Carver. Or are just plain stubborn like Realitywarper.

I've posted plenty of feats that prove Superman punks Goku. Feats Goku can't touch, like speeding up past a full blown, planet wide time slow/near-freeze effect.

I'm not talking about your post. I'm talking about how you keep reviving Goku vs Superman thread after it's been inactive for quite some time, just to keep the debate open and have some people dance on your music, while that thread could've finally rest. Not to mention you make a Beerus vs Marisa Kirisame thread, and even brought Goku out of nowhere in Thor vs Superman thread.

The Ellimist
Update?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Waiting for DC to present his opener

Deronn_solo
Da Opener

Thor hurls Mjolnir at 3 times c - through Buu's head, and then, proceeds to vaporize him with a bushel of lightning attacks until there is nothing left.

NewGuy01
jman tier confirmed.

it is sad day ;-;

Deronn_solo
gtfo.

that was a silver-tier opener.

StiltmanFTW
Rape him, Supreme.

Damborgson
If it doesn't go through, ill take you on for shits and giggles Supreme if you're still feeling like a battle zone 👍👍

Deronn_solo
Jokes aside, I'll have a post up either tomorrow or Monday since those are the days I'm off from work.

SSJGGogeta
My money is on Skillz, by a mile

Deronn_solo
You'd be a broke man then, lmao.

carver9
Two characters that are in two different tiers.

SSJGGogeta
You'd be a broke man then, lmao.

Pfft, maybe broke spiritually being corrupted by the amount of money I could make on that bet.

I'm not even arguing about either of you as debaters here, it's simply that Thor doesn't have a single way to kill Buu, while Buu has countless ways to wear down and kill him. Buu also happens to be faster, and more powerful than Thor.

Honestly, you picked a terrible side to be on in this debate.

I'm still excited to see it though.

Deronn_solo
My post in half-way complete, and should be finished by tonight.

SSJGGogeta

Nice. I'm excited, and interested to see how it goes. Good luck.

TheBadguy
So we're shooting for spring 2019 with this one?

The Ellimist

mmm

SSJGGogeta

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/tgphHoIzR68/hqdefault.jpg

TheBadguy
Why not just start with short opening posts from both just to get the ball rolling

One Big Mob
Well, I'm officially bored, and I don't know why the idea popped into my head, but it did, and here we are. I'll start both opening posts since this is a travesty.
I'm just going off my assumption of what both guys will use as their debating strategy, and I will leave gaping holes in both posts that I think anyone should be able to argue against. All of this is off the top of my head, and this first post took zero time at all. I'll probably write the Super Buu one even faster when I get to it.
Also, obviously I know both of the strategies. I'm just making a blanket strategy here that a common folk could follow. I'm not going further than the opening posts.

The things that took the longest were realizing that his name wasn't actually denron solo. I was going to make a bunch of dumb hvac and plumbing jokes, but then I realized his name was just a black guy's name, so I adjusted accordingly.
Oh, and working up the courage to move my dog and grab my laptop cord. That took longer than this post. No kidding. Like 10-20 minutes for this post including this section.

Yo, deronn solo here. Ya'll know me as a Star Wars guy, but I figured I'd lower myself to defending comics against the even lowlier Dragonball *shudder*. Because Deronn ain't scared of shit, ya'll know that.

Deronn here is defending Thor against Skillz who's using Super Poo. Deronn will cover some important topics here before Deronn shows his strategy. I trust you'll see how frootless it is by the end of deronn's post. Deronn doesn't back lozers.

Speed

So the first thing that's going to be brought up is speed. Well, let Deronn walk you through why that won't be an issue.

First off, Thor can throw his hammer 3 times lightspeed, so Stuper Poo ain't dodging that
*scan of Thor throwing hammer that far and random scans of Super Buu getting hit*

As for Thor's reflexes and his supposed weakness against speed, here he is parrying a pie at lightspeed.

Tagging Quicksilver

Hyperspeed Ego scans

Snatching Hermes who was blitzing Gods.

Masterson reacting to Gladiator rushing him from behind.
*insert scans of Gladiator's speed, as well as the hyperspeed alternate reality Gladiator*

And it's not just Thor's reflexes because Deronn doesn't believe that Deronn's pick has to be on defensive the whole time, Thor is pretty fast himself

Here's Thor digging a trench super fast

Here is Thor rushing Heimdall faster than the eye can follow

So yeah, Thor should be able to deal with Super Buu's speed nicely. Especially when Super Buu is pretty confident in his ability to deal with attacks so it's not like him to just blitz right off the bat.

Strength

Deronn knows that Thor is way stronger. Here is Goku struggling with 40 tons.

Here is Thor lifting a planetary sized Midgard Serpent

If we do the math and add that up by 800 to gets SS3 Goku, we come up with 32 000 tons. Even if for whatever reason Buu was 8 times stronger, that's only 256 000 tons. A far cry from planetary masses. Thor is hundreds of times stronger.

But we'll get into striking power as well since Deronn knows battles aren't won by picking up objects. If that was the case, Deronn could beat everyone on the planet with his 1 plate bench. Deronn doesn't fool around. A master of brains and brawn, but Deronn will get back on Deronn's topic.

Here is Thor damaging Celestials with hammer strikes.
*Scans of that, and scans of Celestials punching the multiverse into existence*

Here is Thor stunning Galactus with a ram
*Scans of that and Galactus tearing a Celestial in half*

Here is Thor surpassing his own strength and shattering worlds
*Gorr scans*

Here is Thor hurting Hulk's hand with a hammer strike
*Hulk has infinite strength, Deronn links to a Let-Me-Google-That-For-You that says Hulk has infinite strength*

So yeah, Thor is better in every way here. You can trust Deronn with that wink

Durability

But what happens if Buu does somehow tag him with blasts or punches? You didn't think Deronn would be unprepared for that did you? Come on baby, this is Deronn Solo.

Here is Thor surviving blasts from the Celestials

Here is Thor taking blasts from the Destroyer Armor
*Scans of Destroyer cutting Mjolnir in half in the 70s and Thor taking his blasts while he has a shard of the Odin Power in 2010 I believe*

Here is Thor taking punches from Mangog
*random scan blitz of Mangog incarnations and Mangog crushing War Thor's hammer*

Here is Thor taking punches from Hulk
*links to a video of Carver's face saying Hulk has infinite strength*

But Thor also has shields to deal with this, and absorbing blasts
*Scan of Thor's shield trapping a bomb that could destroy 1/5 of the universe, and a scan of Thor absorbing Thanos' blast and returning it 100 fold*

So yeah, Thor is not only way stronger, but Super Poo shouldn't even tickle him. That's a Deronn Solo promise.

Blasts

But wait, the Deronn molestation train doesn't stop there. Deronn's boy Thor also has overwhelming blasts

Let's get the big one out of the way first, the God blast
*Scans of a vulnerable Thor charging up the God blast that is fairly small in diameter*

But Thor also has smaller blasts than that, and quicker. Blasts enough to deal with Super Buu's shit durability
*scan of Super Buu blowing himself up and getting goo'ed by Gotenks, scans of Gladiator flying through suns and Thor hurting him with blasts*

He has anti matter blasts
*scans of Mangog fight*

And he has huge lightning storms with tons of power. Not only that but he can wrap his hammer in lightning and have it light off when he hits his target.

Here is one lightning bolt KO'ing Hulk
*Scan of that, and Beyonder saying Hulk has infinite power*

And even if he doesn't have his hammer, he still has powerful lightning attacks
*Scans of the Durok dropper, and him blasting Collector/Proxima Midnight with a big lightning attack, and helping match the Phoenix Force*

Strategy

So my strategy is as follows, and trust Deronn Solo when Deronn Solo says it's a doozy my brotha.

The first thing Thor is going to do is summon a big lightning storm. If Buu comes near, I'm going to hit him away with my awesome reflexes. After the storm comes into being, I'm going to sit back and blast him to bits while absorbing any incoming blasts. It's a simple strategy, but one I have the durability/strength/speed/blasts to follow through to completion. But if for whatever reason that's not enough, Deronn will have Thor trap Super Buu inside a shield and completely fill it with energy that will continue on for enough seconds to completely vaporize Buu.
*scans of Super Buu being trapped by Gotenks, and repeat scan of shield that survived 1/5 of universe*

That's it, game set and match. That's how easy a lowly comic character like Thor can beat a DB character. I trust Skillz won't even be able to answer this. Thor is just too powerful.

Buu has no chance and Thor doesn't even need to try. Come by the Star Wars forum if you actually want to see real power and real fights.

RealityWarper
I didnt see that it was a BZ.

Good luck to both.

One Big Mob
*I had to actually look up Kid Goku's power level here*

I didn't even start this post until a while later. And I ate, went to the bathroom, let my dogs out, and wandered around my house as well in the time it took me to write this. How time consuming.

Yo guys, Skillz here. Sorry it took so long for my first post, but I had a wicked case of throat chlamydia and the antibiotics screwed me up for a couple weeks. Doctors say I should be fine though, and I'm feeling fresh enough to start this debate. If I have enough Skillz to get through that, I have enough skillz to get through a measly debate. I also had the measles. Same person, no shit. Stay away from crackhouses amirite guys?

Anyway, let me show you the skillz that made me a legend on comicvine.

First off, Dragonball characters are so much faster than comic characters.
*screenshots of scans of Thor getting tagged by Wolverine and can't react to Spider-Man, and then a screenshot of someone saying Kid Goku grabbed glasses from Master Roshi before a lightspeed attack can land*

Now, Skillz could stop there, but I never leave any stone unturned, or unlicked apparently. That's why I missed at least a week of school every month in elementary. I wasn't afraid to lick anything, just like I'm going to lick Deronn in this debate.

Super Buu is thousands of times more powerful than Kid Goku, and that's going to make him thousands of times faster than him too. That means he's faster than light by thousands of times while Thor's best speed feat is only 3 times light. lol.

But let me prove that with calculaions. Kid Goku was around 180 in the tournament. Let's say Super Buu was 32 billion, and that's lowballing it. Super Buu is 177777777.778 more powerful, and believe you me, this will come up later. That also means Super Buu is hundreds of millions of times faster than light. Thor won't even register being in a fight.

As for power, Super Buu is also 177777777.778 than the power of Master Roshi when he blew up the moon
*scans of Master Roshi blowing up the moon*

He's also way more powerful than Cell when he said he could destroy the solar system.

He also was able to rip dimensional holes in space just by screaming. Imagine Thor's face in front of that. laughing out loud

And he was able to damage beings on his power level and withstand full fights with them.
*Gotenks*

Plus he has a hail marry which if for whatever reason Thor can withstand his normal attacks. This attack had even Gohan running away
*Scan of him blowing himself up, Gohan leaving, and him reforming*

Thor can not survive his attacks. Even his punches were damaging Gotenks who at that point in time could punch planet destroying attacks away like nothing.

But this isn't just about Super Buu's power. Thor's durability is very bad. Here he is getting effected by Spider-Man, damaged by Wolverine, hurt by Thing and Namor, knocked out by random people Iron Man beat*

Buu's power being so great,and Thor having such low feats don't add up too well. I'm not too good at math, but I am great at guessing how many grams are in a bag, and Thor doesn't have a grams chance in an ounce of defeating Buu.

And he can't be destroyed too, and any hammer throw would pass right through Buu
*scans of Buu opening up holes in his body, recovering from being turned into ashes from a mist form*

And he's more powerful than Fat Buu, who survived an all encompassing dome blast that he was caught in the middle of. How is Thor going to put out more focused power for a length of time than this? He can't. Buu can reform from anything Thor could do if he could even hit him.

The X-factor is that Buu as long as Buu has a little piece of him away from the battle, he can't be destroyed no matter what Thor can do. I'm not too familiar with Thor, but I know he can't destroy Buu if he doesn't even know about a hidden piece, and I challenge Deronn to prove he could.
And he can also turn Thor into candy, which is an insta win. Even if he was destroyed because we pretend Thor could hit him, he could simply absorb Thor
*screenshot of Demogorge absorbing Thor, as well as Buu absorbing Gohan and a screenshot of someone describing him absorbing Gotenks and Piccolo*

And these are people more powerful than Thor, and with a hell of a lot better reactions. On the candy thing, he turned Vegeto into candy and in that battle they were powerful enough to threaten the universe. Vegeto was even more powerful than that Super Buu and he still turned into candy. Thor has no chance.
*youtube video of Super Buu vs Vegito where it doesn't include him turning into candy, or him threatening the universe*

So with that as follows, at the start of our battle, I rip my finger off and tuck it away, I don't think I'll need it, but it's a fail safe.
Right after that I rush Thor before he can blink, and the first thing I do is knock his hammer away at beyond lightspeed. Then I simply beat him up a bit and charge up a blast if needed and blow him up. It's really that easy
*scans of Thor getting his hammer knocked away by beings like Gladiator, Hyperion, etc*

If Thor somehow for whatever reason touches me and manages to fully destroy me again, SOMEHOW, I simply reform with my finger piece, and either continue the fight or absorb him.

I have the skillz to snort pills. Deronn doesn't stand a chance and I'm awaiting his rebuttal to this masterpiece.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I didnt see that it was a BZ.

Good luck to both. If by bz you mean butt zits, then yes.

I spent like an hour and a half of real consecutive time where I was doing things in real life to make both of these posts. It probably took me half an hour of total writing and looking things up (calculator, kid Goku, denron) to crank out both of these Deronn and Skillz level posts.

carver9
Lol... it is really good having you back Bran. Anyways, as for the battle, Buu could stand in one spot and let Thor pound on him with nothing happening and yes, he has done this against people that are more powerful than Thor.

StiltmanFTW
What the hell, Bran laughing

Probably more entertaining than the actual bz between the two, lol.

One Big Mob
I just realized Skills is actually SupremeSkillz with random xes in his name. I thought the bz was against someone named Skillz this whole time.

I wouldn't change a thing.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What the hell, Bran laughing

Probably more entertaining than the actual bz between the two, lol. This thread needed something I figured besides false promises. So doing the best I could to get the posters nuances down pat, I figured I could mimic a debate between the two perfectly.

If you cover my name up, you can't even tell the difference. Just assume they pm'ed me their responses. thumb up

NewGuy01
laughing out loud

TheBadguy
lol he's too busy in the star wars threads today

ILS
Originally posted by One Big Mob
First off, Dragonball characters are so much faster than comic characters.
*screenshots of scans of Thor getting tagged by Wolverine and can't react to Spider-Man, and then a screenshot of someone saying Kid Goku grabbed glasses from Master Roshi before a lightspeed attack can land*

Now, Skillz could stop there, but I never leave any stone unturned, or unlicked apparently. That's why I missed at least a week of school every month in elementary. I wasn't afraid to lick anything, just like I'm going to lick Deronn in this debate.

Super Buu is thousands of times more powerful than Kid Goku, and that's going to make him thousands of times faster than him too. That means he's faster than light by thousands of times while Thor's best speed feat is only 3 times light. lol.

But let me prove that with calculaions. Kid Goku was around 180 in the tournament. Let's say Super Buu was 32 billion, and that's lowballing it. Super Buu is 177777777.778 more powerful, and believe you me, this will come up later. That also means Super Buu is hundreds of millions of times faster than light. Thor won't even register being in a fight. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

RealityWarper
Damn, Goku vs Thor is a debate SO EASY from Goku's side. embarrasment

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah. it's a good thing Deronn failed me again. smile

The Ellimist

The Ellimist
Alright, here are my thoughts on Super Buu (much more limited knowledge of Thor):

- The Daizenshuu seems to be incredibly inaccurate and full of weird claims (didn't it say Popo's PL was over a thousand or something?) but I guess it's technically "canon", so whatever.

- If we accept the Daizenshuu, we have to accept that Cell's kamehameha is a "solar system" buster, whether that means literally engulfing a star system or just star-busting. Obviously Super Buu could do so with far less effort...

- ...but I don't necessarily buy the scaling that says he could just do it with casual ki blasts or something. I don't find it obvious that super-charged attacks from weaker fighters are far weaker than uncharged attacks from stronger ones just because the latter are harder to deflect. Clearly deflection difficulty and destructive ability aren't the same, or rather I'd have to be convinced of that fact. I don't think Thor would stand around and wait for Buu to charge up much of his attacks, so I think the "Buu is a solar system buster!" argument only works if you can demonstrate what his level of power with attacks he'll actually have time to use is.

- I think a lot of DBZ scaling is absolutely absurd, as Skillz would probably agree with, in that people just use really bad math to come to absurd conclusions that involve lots of silly assumptions like power levels scaling linearly with whatever thing they're trying to measure. But DBZ scaling is also necessary for there to be much of anything.

- To my knowledge, DBZ doesn't have very impressive strength feats relative to Marvel/DC herald tiers. I don't buy that you can scale punching power to planet busting ki blasts or whatever, and I think Goku and co. routinely struggle with trivial strength feats even on the upper end of their showings. Then again Super Buu is astronomically more powerful than Z Goku.

- I see no evidence that DBZ characters are FTL outside of IT, and no, scaling from being much faster than relativistic people doesn't work because special relativity would suggest you're just even closer to lightspeed by some increasingly tiny amount (I don't see why we shouldn't assume that it exists in DBZ, or rather if someone is doing calcs that ignores it, that's an assumption they'd have to justify).

- Super Buu does have pretty haxxed regen given that Kid Buu came back from Earth's explosion, though it should be noted that he didn't tank all of the planet busting energy but rather the tiny fraction that hit his surface area. From a scaling perspective Kid Buu's surviving SSJ3 Goku's charged kamehameha wave is far more impressive IMHO, and it does mean Thor would have to generate >> star busting energies to put Super Buu down.

RealityWarper
If anyone wants to Battlezone me I take Kenshiro Kasumi Vs Thor.

Any takers ?

Deronn_solo

Damborgson
Finally thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Alright Skillz, your turn.

TheBadguy
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kyggOFNlc4w/WTiTH_h9iEI/AAAAAAAAUBk/8iq2prvKJB0rkdqWIWrXk1KQwaY3aJoxQCLcB/s1600/HarmfulHandyHogget.gif

One Big Mob
I don't mean to be an arsehole, but I felt like my post was a little better with a wee bit better strat. I'm no Deronn Solo though so it might just be bias. Carry on. thumb up

Deronn_solo
It was a......pretty solid/passable opener.

Can't show all my chips until I know how Skillz is gonna argue for Buu.

The Ellimist
bump

StiltmanFTW
Bran's posts were the best.

Deronn and Skillz are GAY.

Deronn_solo
Don't hate on my glorious one-shot, you jabroni.

cdtm
Well, I'm convinced.

Thors side has the superior argument. Deronn wins.

Deronn_solo
thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

StiltmanFTW

One Big Mob
I am still absolutely perplexed by the length this is taking. These posts can be fired out in 20 minutes to an hour tops. The responses as well.

This was supposed to be the greatest battlezone ever witnessed, and the wait is killing everyone. Posters are dying left and right waiting for this to get off the ground.

Damborgson
Screw it, as judge I say Deron wins by default.

You made Thor proud son.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Posters are dying left and right waiting for this to get off the ground.

Maybe our great-grandchildren will live long enough to see it end.

TheBadguy
**** this thread when is somebody going to get ctdm in a superman bz
the entertainment alone will make it go 40 pages

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by TheBadguy
**** this thread when is somebody going to get ctdm in a superman bz
the entertainment alone will make it go 40 pages

He already declined doing so with me, even though I offered to let him tag-team with Realitywarper against me, only stips being perma-bans for the losers.

Of course, they both wimped out, which resulted in me putting the two trolls on ignore. They didn't want to have me dole out perma-bans like I did for Time-Immemorial way-back-when.

cdtm
There must be more to Time. I know the mods are pretty fair to everyone not Fly and his habitual habitual ECTring (And F that fascist Con anyways stick out tongue)

If I was a mod, I sure wouldn't honor a stupid tourney stip. Unless Time asked for it, I suppose, but he could just as easily choose to retire his sig..

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
There must be more to Time. I know the mods are pretty fair to everyone not Fly and his habitual habitual ECTring (And F that fascist Con anyways stick out tongue)

If I was a mod, I sure wouldn't honor a stupid tourney stip. Unless Time asked for it, I suppose, but he could just as easily choose to retire his sig..

Of course he didn't get banned for that, Gogeta was joking.

Time was permabanned SEVERAL times for trolling, flaming, bashing, socking and more.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=149458

"Time-Immemorial" wasn't even his original account, for f*ck's sake. Not the first and not the last. Hell, just recently he made 10 sock accounts to try to spam up the forum. He got raped by mods, of course.

StiltmanFTW
3 months have passed.

Bran's dog died before XSUPREMEXSKILLZ's first post...

What the f*ck.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Just sit back and enjoy the debate. Provided that the debate ever even happens, which is honestly pretty unlikely.

People thought I was kidding.

StiltmanFTW
Supreme ignored my PM laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
bump

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Of course he didn't get banned for that, Gogeta was joking.

Time was permabanned SEVERAL times for trolling, flaming, bashing, socking and more.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=149458

"Time-Immemorial" wasn't even his original account, for f*ck's sake. Not the first and not the last. Hell, just recently he made 10 sock accounts to try to spam up the forum. He got raped by mods, of course.

See, the fact that he was as scared as he was is proof enough that he knows he's trolling, and deserves to be banned as much as the other trolls that have had perma-bans stuffed down their throats on this forum. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Bump.

carver9
King Piccolo could beat Thor. Thor have no reasons at all to be facing Super Buu. Super Boo would be an Avengers threat and even then it is still a mismatch.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
King Piccolo could beat Thor.

Old KP or rejuvenated via Dragon balls?

Originally posted by carver9
Thor have no reasons at all to be facing Super Buu. Super Boo would be an Avengers threat and even then it is still a mismatch.

More like the galactic threat.

carver9
Not old Piccolo. The one that gained his youth.

StiltmanFTW
Old King Piccolo was still quite powerful.

carver9
But fragile.

StiltmanFTW
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111216019/4655829-4481041-blackpanther08p12.jpg

StiltmanFTW

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

carver9
Good to have you back buddy.

One Big Mob
He's always been around. He just makes vague threats about Star Wars characters and talks about video games while making vague threats to his TV screen.

"You're not going to like this Darth Malak when I get this bottle of Johnson's Baby Lotion out I'll tell you that much. You have 5-88 minutes and it's go time."

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
More or less.

RealityWarper
Kid Goku can beat Thor... EASILY.

Damborgson

StiltmanFTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.