new matrix rumours

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

film nut
i descovered these two matrix rumours on different sites whilst searching the internet today.
1. Neo is going to fail in the destruction of the matrix-the humans are going to be killed or re-installed into the matrix, and people will live again in the matrix-could this spark another sequel?
2. Although this contradicts the other rumour, i found this on a different website:when neo 'killed' agent smith in the first film, he left a part of 'the one' inside him. Agent smith is now intent on killing neo (revenge for nearly killing him) but as he said in the first film-he hates the matrix and can't wait to get out of it. because he is now disconnected from the machines, he is going to turn to help neo in bringing down the matrix, putting aside their differences for a while in order to escape, but will then try and kill neo outside of the matrix.

I don't know that there's any truth in these, let me know what you think, or if you've heard similar.
rock

Ushgarak
They make good points to discuss. My only prblem is that even if these two rumours are completely and uitterly wrong and there is no truth in them at all, they are still both things that so many fans would independantly consider that they would then become rumours, if you see what I mean.

princess leia
i heard somewhere that it turns out that neo is actually the maker. like, the people actually originally voted to be immersed in the matrix cos the world went wrong, then neos originally incarnation, along with the agents, (who were originally good) and they made a perfect mtrix. then the ppl rebelled cos they thought they had no choice, and so neo changed the matrix so it could be bad. and the agents who had stayed in the matrix to be sort of lawkeepers were accidentally changed to be abd as well.
i havent actually seen the second one yet so i ont know if that fits in. but it sounds cool.

Kes
That actually makes sense,and it would be cool. I mean how did the humans ended up in thoses pods?!

film nut
That's a good theory, and it does fit in with the second one. I wonder if it could be true, although it would be weird if neo is evil

Kes
That wouldn't make Neo bad. The Matrix, acording to the theory, was what people wanted but it was to perfect was they kinda got restless and when Neo tries to make it a bit more credible things go wrong.
Atleast thats what a got from the theory. big grin

alaba
i figured that by the time the slaves in the matrix are ready to be freed, they would resist, as they would rather prefer to stay in the matrix. remeber the isrealites in egypt, they blamed moses fore taking them out of the comfort of egypt. they were slaves in egypt but yet they couldnt imagine themselves having a better life..could be the same here.

Kes
well they where lost in the desert for 40years or something! lol Moses just wouldn't ask for directions! man!! big grin

nickjs21
focusing on the agent smith rumor for a tick.

we all know that when we see something in a preview, like some mini scene, it's probably gonna look different in the movie. case in point: we assume morpheus is looking at the neo/smith fight when he says, "he fights for us." let's say he is. but who's to say he's talking about neo? cuz isn't that already assumed, that neo would be fighting on their side? what if he's talking about this supposed side-switching of agent smith? a stretch, yes. but it doesn't hurt the rumor.

Kes
It makes lots of sence.your right what we see in a trailer is most of the time different in the movie! Or not in the movie at all!stick out tongue

CrazyShady
He's not talkin about Neo. I dont know who he's talkin about. But not Neo. Maybe he's not even looking at a screen. Maybe he's looking at something in the Real World. But he's not talking about Neo, because Neo fought 4 them alot of times and y would this b any different?

capodelmondo
Neo is the matrix program (matrix is a program such as the oracle, the keymaker and so on). Neo will discover it in the REVOLUTIONS and he ll kill himself to stop the matrix...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.