Who can beat the Star Forge?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
The following list of characters are warped through time and space and tasked with replacing Kotor Revan and fighting through the Star Forge and defeating SF Malak. This includes beating everything that Revan had to, they must equal the feat in order to manage this. Like in the game, they must also do so before the Republic Fleet is overwhelmed.

In no order:

1. Kyle Katarn
2. Darth Maul
3. Savage Opress
4. The Exile
5. Cade Skywalker
6. Celeste Morne (with Muur)
7. The Empire's Wrath (SoR)
8. JA Luke
9. Jaina Solo
10. Jedi Ulic Qel'Droma

All Darkside characters will suffer from the Star Forge as if they were lightsided and get no amps. To make everything equal of course they get two of Revan's companions up to Bastila.

Taking This W
first off, why in the world is savage above maul, you must be absolutely retarded, and second, they all stomp with hilarious ease

Ursumeles
Luke and maybe Maul or no one.

Freedon Nadd
Next up in Neph's thread: Who can beat The Senate?

Selenial

DarthAnt66
Because she's not far more powerful than Kun or Nadd.

Only Luke has a chance, but there's great arguments pointing to him being inferior to Kun. Everyone else gets raped.

Geistalt
1. Maybe, but didn't he get ragdolled by Caedus?
2. Maybe
3. Dies
4. Maybe
5. Maybe
6. Dies
7. Dies?
8. Wins
9. Maybe
10. Dies

Nephthys
Thoughts on Kreia vs Malak, Ant? Her feats are far better than his, but his position in the era suggests he's superior.

This is Kotor II Exile btw. Best versions unless specified. Except Maul, who gets all his shitty feats because I don't like him. smile

Originally posted by Geistalt
1. Maybe, but didn't he get ragdolled by Caedus?

No, Caedus directed a car into his back instead. Suggesting he can't ragdoll him imo.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Nephthys
Except Maul, who gets all his shitty feats because I don't like him. smile

I'd like to take the time to publicly laud you for this. This marks your first encounter with honesty and self-awareness in, like, years.

I'm proud of you, my darling English muffin.

Taking This W
he was joking^ so no hes still dishonest

Freedon Nadd
King Adas and Soa can defeat the Star Forge.

DarthAnt66
Thoughts on Kreia vs Malak, Ant? Her feats are far better than his, but his position in the era suggests he's superior.

With the SF amp?

Nephthys
Why not both? How much of a difference does it make?

DarthAnt66
Well, with the SF, Malak is far more powerful than Kun or Nadd, which Kreia obviously isn't.

Without it, I think Malak's initial handling and mastery of the SF (contrasted with the Exiles and the Star Maps) points to clear superiority over Kreia.

carthage
Not Maul
Not sure about Kyle either

But Maul probably dies as soon as he runs up against anyone greater than a padawan

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Well, with the SF, Malak is far more powerful than Kun or Nadd, which Kreia obviously isn't.

Without it, I think Malak's initial handling and mastery of the SF (contrasted with the Exiles and the Star Maps) points to clear superiority over Kreia.

She isn't? Hmm, she does have some pretty fantastic showings and accolades under her belt. If neither of those are even better than Malak I don't think they're too much of a barrier to Kreia.

If Malak was superior to Muur that would be great for him.

S_W_LeGenD
Few, honestly.

The Empire's Wrath (SoR) and/or Celeste Morne (with Muur) might succeed. Others are not going to make it.

Freedon Nadd
Thank god, you didn't say Valkorion.

AncientPower
Ant still pedalling that quote? laughing out loud

1.Fails.
2.Fails.
3.Fails.
4.Has already done better, tbh.
5.Maybe.
6.Definitely fails.
7.Wins.
8.Wins.
9.Maybe.
10.Probably fails.

Nephthys
I'm surprised only Legend is rating Celeste Muur's chances highly. Here I thought after clobbering Krayt so easily they'd be a shoe-in. Sure that was Muur possessing Morne, but theres no reason that can't happen here. And they can probably build up quite a force of rakhghouls on their way to Malak.

AncientPower
Malak scales from Muur via the SF >>>>>>>>>>>>> Star Maps scaling.

Nephthys
Personally I think that Muur disproved the idea that the Exiles were reliant on Star Maps quite convincingly.

Geistalt
Wait, so the Muur Talisman can just turn enemies into rakghouls?

AncientPower
Ajunta Pall says that was the source of their power collectively, it makes sense when aligned with the fact that Soa and the Rakata are apparently the original source of power on Korriban.

Nephthys

Yes. Morne does it to a bunch of stormtroopers while fighting Vader.

Originally posted by AncientPower
Ajunta Pall says that was the source of their power collectively, it makes sense when aligned with the fact that Soa and the Rakata are apparently the original source of power on Korriban.

I know, but Muur's displays indicate that he's exceedingly powerful in his own right. Chumping Krayt and Maladi at once was insane. Wasn't another one of them blowing up villages with pyrokinesis too?

But even if its true, the Exiles had significantly longer to draw power from the star maps than Malak did the SF.

AncientPower
Which is only good for Malak.

The Star Forge was infinitely more powerful than the Star Maps.

Haschwalth
1. Kyle Katarn no
2. Darth Maul no
3. Savage Opress def not
4. The Exile no
5. Cade Skywalker no
6. Celeste Morne (with Muur) def not
7. The Empire's Wrath (SoR) Possibly
8. JA Luke yes
9. Jaina Solo no
10. Jedi Ulic Qel'Droma no

AncientPower
The Exile beat Traya on a stronger nexus.

Haschwalth
The Exile beat Traya on a stronger nexus.

Is it though?
Also I have SF Malak>Traya, and Revan defeated him over and over.

DarthAnt66
With Malak, it's not just about the "nexus." He's not just on the nexus, he formed a deep-rooted connection with the semi-sentient entity of the Star Forge itself.

Selenial
mmm

NewGuy01

Yes, but only non-force sensitives. Force sensitives need to be physically infected.

Freedon Nadd
The Star Forge is like one of those living Vong planets?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
With Malak, it's not just about the "nexus." He's not just on the nexus, he formed a deep-rooted connection with the semi-sentient entity of the Star Forge itself.

The Star Forge would want to date the Death Star.

SunRazer
Personally I think that Muur disproved the idea that the Exiles were reliant on Star Maps quite convincingly.

That's possible. Retcon by omission isn't really a thing, but the Star Maps haven't been associated with the Exiles outside of KotOR (by that I mean Vector, Spiral, BoS, etc).

The Ellimist
1. Kyle Katarn

Probably succeeds. With like the equivalent training of a youngling Katarn was fighting Jerec, one of the most powerful Force users in Palpatine's Empire.

Succeeds. Maul is probably above TPM Mace, who is above novel Revan.

Eh, Savage's power fluctuates so he can succeed if he has a good performance, but he may not be competent enough to.

Can't beat Malak.

Succeeds in all likelihood as he scales well against Krayt.

Probably fails as SF Malak > Muur.

Probably fails. He's far below SoR Revan and would have to be far above SF Malak to still beat him after fighting through the army.

Sleepwalks through it if the badass Luke shows up, fails if the one who lost to Gantoris does.

Succeeds on paper but Jaina's holistic placement is let down by her mediocre feats.

Fails given SF Malak > Kun.

Nephthys
Originally posted by SunRazer
That's possible. Retcon by omission isn't really a thing, but the Star Maps haven't been associated with the Exiles outside of KotOR (by that I mean Vector, Spiral, BoS, etc).

Its possible Ajunta Pall was just exaggerating considering his depressed state.

AncientPower
Ell's post developed a new strain of the ebola virus.

The Ellimist
Did you plagiarize that insult too?

AncientPower
Are you going to reply to Ant or just concede? Either way suits me. Prolonged humiliation would be more entertaining though.

The Ellimist
Patience - you wouldn't know this but actually writing arguments takes much more time than plagiarizing them.

AncientPower
I don't plagiarise anything you imbecile. laughing out loud

The Ellimist
lmfao wut

AncientPower
That was ziggy you lobotomy patient.

The Ellimist
So you're saying you've never plagiarized or fabricated sources before? mmm

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Patience - you wouldn't know this but actually writing arguments takes much more time than plagiarizing them.
lmfao you didnt write a single original argument in your opener and i doubt you will this time

AncientPower
Originally posted by The Ellimist
http://www.thetravellerslounge.co.uk/i/maps/backtracking.gif

The Ellimist
lmfao

"I didn't plagiarize nothin', I only fabricated it!"

AncientPower
Take the L and stop plagiarizing Ant's insults from 670BC.

The Ellimist
Take the L and stop plagiarizing Ant's insults from 670BC.

lol the fact that they're old doesn't mean that they're not true.

AncientPower
You're reverting to the most laughable 'insult' you could possibly conjure, now how about you run back off to Az for new material whilst he keeps hiding behind the block function to prevent further arse rvpe?

The Ellimist
You're reverting to the most laughable 'insult' you could possibly conjure,

Do you deny that it's true? smile

Well unlike your fabrication thing which is heavily documented, the Az jab isn't true, Ant's trolling notwithstanding. Indeed, whereas I have record that Ant rewrote entire portions of his opener due to outside feedback, I didn't show anyone my opener until a few hours before I posted it. The most I got were quotes since in my new apartment I don't have lots of Star Wars stuff with me, which I never tried to hide.

Oh, and I doubt Az has you on ignore because he's afraid of your arguments, lmao.

Anyway if you want to stop this line of flaming given that you probably don't want to have to admit that my accusation was accurate, you're welcome to actually refute my points related to the thread topic itself.

AncientPower
laughing out loud

Pleade keep appealing to a forum that doesn't give a shit.

The Ellimist
laughing out loud

Pleade keep appealing to a forum that doesn't give a shit.

1. The forum hates you lmfao, bringing its opinion in is a horrible idea.
2. Still refusing to deny/affirm that you fabricated quotes? mmm

Anyway you're welcome to respond to my post related to the thread itself, and I might even respond back. No need to continue this further.

SunRazer
Its possible Ajunta Pall was just exaggerating considering his depressed state.

His reliability certainly isn't beyond reproach.

I remember reading an argument for Pall actually referring to the Star Forge and not the maps, but I'll have to watch the scene again to see if that's a tenable stance.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by SunRazer
His reliability certainly isn't beyond reproach.

I remember reading an argument for Pall actually referring to the Star Forge and not the maps, but I'll have to watch the scene again to see if that's a tenable stance.

"But here is where we came...(Korriban) to hide, to grow. And here we fell."

Nah it definitely is referring to the star map on Korriban.

Haschwalth
Also he was either referring to the Star maps power, being blinding, if not, Revans.
So in either case It suggests the Revan>the exiles.

Haschwalth
"And so here our old secret is buried and none of us can hold it anymore..."
In reference to the Star map.

Yeah, their is no suggestion they even knew about the Star forge, not to mention Revans mission at the time, was to find the Starmap. So in no way does the context suggest, it means the starforge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.