Rebels predictions (posted here because nobody goes to the TV series forum)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
Here are my predictions for Rebels. I have 10 predictions, so for every prediction I get right, I get 10 points. If I score a 70 or higher, I'll learn to drive a car like my parents want.

1.) Kanan dies
2.) Zeb and Rukh's fight ends in a stalemate killing both of them
3.) Sabine returns to help free Mandalore
4.)Kallus sacrifices himself to kill Thrawn
5.)It is revealed that Lothal's core is kyber and the Empire plans to harvest the whole planet for its use in the Death Star
6.)Palpatine uses pyrokinesis and tempts Ezra to join him.
7.) Governor Pryce gets what she deserves
8.)Ahsoka's force ghost guides Ezra.
9.) Ezra is able to hold off Palpatine with the assistance of the Loth-wolves which surprise him
10.)Ezra transcends the physical world and journeys to Mortis to be the new balance of the Force
BONUS: (worth 5 points) Palpatine does not project himself like Luke did in TLJ. He is their in the flesh with some Imperial Gaurds ta boot.

*Note: For Number 6 if one of the 2 predictions happen, I get 5 points. If one of the 2 things happen for the BONUS, I get 3 points for projection and 2 points for the Imperial Gaurds.

Taking This W
Ahsokas force ghost? did she die

Darth Abonis
I think she did. Either that or she's that weird owl thing lol (NOT ONE OF MY PREDICTIONS)

Nephthys
Originally posted by Taking This W
Ahsokas force ghost? did she die

http://avatarthelastairbenderonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Well-a-boulder-did-supposedly-fall-on-him.jpg

Zenwolf
What do you mean no one goes to the TV section?

Darth Abonis
Originally posted by Zenwolf
What do you mean no one goes to the TV section?

A lot of the last posts were from weeks ago. I really want people to see my stuff and not have it collect dust on a barely used forum. If I posted it their, their would be no comments by this same time

Taking This W
so are your parents gonna buy u a driving license if u get enough points?

Darth Abonis
Originally posted by Taking This W
so are your parents gonna buy u a driving license if u get enough points?

No. I will buy it myself. I have money. Also I am going to learn how to drive if I get a 70 or higher. A license may take more time.

Kurk
Damn Abonis how old are you?

Anyway I thought one of the Ghost's voice actors accidentally let it slip out that they all die.

Darth Abonis

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
A lot of the last posts were from weeks ago. I really want people to see my stuff and not have it collect dust on a barely used forum. If I posted it their, their would be no comments by this same time

Think abit exaggerating, it's used just not now cause Rebels isn't back yet. But to each their own.

Kurk

Darth Abonis
10 points for me so far. 60 to go

Freedon Nadd
10? What and why?

Darth Abonis
One of my predictions came true. To avoid spoilers, I will not reveal which one came true.

Freedon Nadd
Kanan dies? Right?

Darth Abonis
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Kanan dies? Right?

(Spoilers) Yes

Darth Abonis

Zenwolf
We are using the Rebels thread you know.

Darth Abonis

Darth Abonis
I really struck out with my predictions. Maybe some of them will come true but not enough to reach 70 points.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.