James Comey said Michael Flynn did not lie to the FBI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12
WP: FBI reviewed Flynns Calls, found nothing illicit

First there was this story, where the FBI reviewed his calls, and nothing was out of place.

Comey to Congress

This just came out, when Comey was the FBI Director he told congress Flynn never lied to the FBI.

Only when Mueller took over for Comey did the story change.

Surtur
IMO Flynn didn't lie so much as just didn't remember accurately. That seems like what the agents who interviewed him think too. This is all shady, and look what they did to this man who served his country?

Robtard
Um, Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the F.B.I.

Blindside12
Originally posted by Surtur
IMO Flynn didn't lie so much as just didn't remember accurately. That seems like what the agents who interviewed him think too. This is all shady, and look what they did to this man who served his country?

All it looks like as as soon as Mueller took over, him and his bullshit team of partisans found an easy target and went after it.

Blindside12
Originally posted by Robtard
Um, Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the F.B.I.

Of coarse you are on Rob, cause you never actually go away.

Robtard
Sorry if my fact-bomb vexed you

Blindside12
Why do you feel the need to respond to every single thing ever posted?

Robtard
Your ad hominem drivel aside, what I said is 100% factual; cos it's backed up with facts.

Michael Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI on contacts with Russian ambassador

Michael Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI, will cooperate with special counsel Mueller

Blindside12
Doesnt refute what Comey said. He might have made an inaccurate statement and been charged with lying, and his plea deal was to plead guilty to it.

Are you saying Comey is lying now?

Also what did Flynn actually lie about, Mr. Correct the Record.

Surtur
I think he plead guilty cuz he was pressured and offered a deal.

Blindside12
Its kinda obvious, the FBI examed his calls and said he did nothing wrong. Comey said he didnt lie.

Liberals: He Lied cause he plead guilty to it.

I guess they never heard of pleading guilty for a deal.

Todd1700
Originally posted by Blindside12

I guess they never heard of pleading guilty for a deal.

Why would he need a deal if he's done nothing wrong?

snowdragon
Originally posted by Todd1700

Wahoo, non-sequitur........

What if he has traffic tickets, what if he laundered money....what if what if what if.

Making a deal doesn't create innocence or guilt, it creates the easiest way out.

Blindside12
Yea, so Flynn didnt lie.

Surtur
Originally posted by Todd1700

Wasn't his son also under scrutiny? Don't know the man, maybe he saw it was BS, but wanted to spare his kid getting tangled up in it too.

Robtard
Remember when Flynn offered his testimony in exchange for immunity? Robtard remembers.

SquallX

Robtard
Do you live under a rock?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/326639-flynn-offers-to-testify-on-russia-ties-in-exchange-for-immunity

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/flynn-offers-to-cooperate-with-congressional-probe-in-exchange-for-immunity/2017/03/30/bfd48584-159f-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?utm_term=.caddd2c3534e

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/flynn-offers-to-testify-in-trump-russia-probe-in-exchange-for-immunity.html

Rockydonovang
It's almost as if it's possible to not know someone lied...

Blindside12
And if you read the WP story, they FBI reviewed his calls and found nothing illicit or illegal.

So what exactly did he lie about? Not committing a crime?

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Blindside12
And if you read the WP story, they FBI reviewed his calls and found nothing illicit or illegal.

Yes, because Flynn couldn't have done something shady outside of the calls the FBI reviewed.

Maybe an example can illustrate this more clearly for you. A dude is suspecting of kidnapping, the police search the house and find no one. Then a month later, the dude confesses he had kidnapped someone. How is this possible?

Because the kidnapper didn't keep the hostage in the house.

Blindside12
Wrong, thats not what happened. But since you know what happened, and what he lied about, do tell.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
It's almost as if it's possible to not know someone lied...

Even the orange moron was aware Flynn lied:

"I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!" - Trump via Twitter 12/02/2017

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.