Invincible: THE PLANET VILTRUM CHALLENGE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Today was the end of Invincible so in celebration I made this thread.

At the peak of Viltrumite Power each of the following characters are individually dropped on planet Viltrum with the intent of killing everyone there.

What happens?

1.) WORLDBREAKER HULK

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111207460/5294523-8034268329-32939.jpg

2.) Thor: Reigning

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3jffiDmexHo/T8LwmUnhEuI/AAAAAAAAb3k/3g1TDihfAtQ/s1600/thor5.jpg

3.)DIONE

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2018/01/thanos-real-name-2.png

1)Conquers Viltrum
2)Dies on Viltrum

NO BFR

DECIDE?

deathslash
Hulk gets thrown into space and suffocates. Thor and Thanos win.

Galan007
If *all* the most powerful Viltrumites ever are fighting alongside the rest of the planets populace, they should be able to beat Hulk and Dione, before losing to King Thor(due to his esoteric abilities.)

Imo.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by deathslash
Hulk gets thrown into space and suffocates. Thor and Thanos win.

NO BFR!!!

Gecko4lif
nvincible ended? What happened?

Galan007
Yep, #144 was the final issue(and it was fantastic, btw.)

No reason in particular. Kirkman just said that he wanted to end the series on a positive note, instead of leaving the title in the hands of others, only to have them run it into the ground.

deathslash
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
NO BFR!!! they throw him into space and then keep battering him while he's helpless. He suffocates in the void and dies.

Stoic
Originally posted by deathslash
they throw him into space and then keep battering him while he's helpless. He suffocates in the void and dies.

Even though he rode on the outside of a spaceship from Sakaar all the way to Earth? I can't see him suffocating.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Galan007

No reason in particular. Kirkman just said that he wanted to end the series on a positive note, instead of leaving the title in the hands of others, only to have them run it into the ground.

It was an incredible nding. Only thing about it that rubbed me wrong was Eve on her deathbed realizing she was immortal and everyone being all "K lol".

Philosophía

No reason in particular. Kirkman just said that he wanted to end the series on a positive note, instead of leaving the title in the hands of others, only to have them run it into the ground. You just know in a few years somebody will pick the space between Mark's kid growing up and the end of the series.

There's so many time-jumps in that final issue, they can just pick whatever.

Stoic

It was over the moment that Thragg took a dirt nap.

Khazra Reborn
If *all* the most powerful Viltrumites ever are fighting alongside the rest of the planets populace, they should be able to beat Hulk and Dione, before losing to King Thor(due to his esoteric abilities.)

Imo.

thumb up

deathslash
Originally posted by Stoic
Even though he rode on the outside of a spaceship from Sakaar all the way to Earth? I can't see him suffocating. pretty sure I recall a (fairly) recent comic where Nova and Doc green team up. He had to hold his breath in space. If he gets the air knocked out of him, he could certainly suffocate IMO.Originally posted by JayDaDon
It was an incredible nding. Only thing about it that rubbed me wrong was Eve on her deathbed realizing she was immortal and everyone being all "K lol". it was alluded to that she's immotal throughout several issues of invincible. Besides, Mark needed the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.