Marka Ragnos vs Arcann

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
1. Who wins sabers/swords only

2. Who wins Force only

3. Who wins all out battle

Standard gear, fight to the death

Nephthys
Arcann imo.

Deronn_solo
The way Marka is hyped, he should win all but sabers/swords. Actual showings, however, paints a different story.

Farticus_Rex
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
The way Marka is hyped, he should win all but sabers/swords. Actual showings, however, paints a different story.
Which hype specifically?

NewGuy01
From the top of my head, the gist of it is: Being the head honcho of the council of Sith spirits that Nadd deferred to, being considered the model for modern Sith juggernauts in TOR, his spirit's presence on Korriban invoking visions in Odan Urr, his Scepter being capable of draining nexuses/bestowing force sensitivity/resurrecting the dead/etc., ruler during the Golden Age of the Sith, consistently grouped with Muur/Sadow/Nadd/Kun/Revan in power, and I guess just being the dude that trained Vitiate.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Kek, even in hype, he'd lose.

Stigma
Mark A. Ragnos is too powerful.

Freedon Nadd
"If you were to face an ancient Sith Lord in combat, you would learn that we are as children playing with toys compared to the prowess of the old masters."

The Merchant
To top it off, Luke telling a group of Jedi on Yavin that "it will take all of our strength to defeat him" if Ragnos resurrected.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by NewGuy01
From the top of my head, the gist of it is: Being the head honcho of the council of Sith spirits that Nadd deferred to,

Might mean Ragnos > Nadd.

Arcann > all Jedi and Sith in TOR anyway.

None of these are particularly impressive or quantifiable.

Tzeentch
Damn, it feels like 2006 in here.

I miss the Antediluvian, if only for their meme value.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Merchant
To top it off, Luke telling a group of Jedi on Yavin that "it will take all of our strength to defeat him" if Ragnos resurrected.

yes, literally everyone knows, and no one cares

MoT-MoT
Originally posted by NewGuy01
yes, literally everyone knows, and no one cares
ur literally depressed at this point lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.