Is Trump the Antichrist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
This Video proves it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sva-B2ZgLI

YousufKhan1212
Everyone's the Antichrist nowadays.

Robtard

Blindside12
And when People called Obama the anti christ, the same anti Trump people here said they were nutz.

BackFire
I have it on good authority that he smells like sulfur.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
This Video proves it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sva-B2ZgLI

I don't know, but he's surely superior to you.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by BackFire
I have it on good authority that he smells like sulfur.

Well long term exposure to sulphur does turn your skin orange & results in hair loss as well.

Surtur
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Well long term exposure to sulphur does turn your skin orange & results in hair loss as well.

Hmmm you sure do know a lot about exposure to it...

Putinbot1
Putinbot has revised his opinion, Trump is simply too incompetent to be the antichrist, although he is a lord of lies, his lies are shit. Trump is like the Antichrist played by Mr Bean in an orange orangutang costume with sone dead animal on his head.

Tempests dad
I love this user account big grin big grin

Christina B
You know, I'm thankful for the way things are.

Beniboybling
yes he is, which makes it even more ironic that dmb voted for him.

Emperordmb
You don't remember that I actually voted for Clinton, was a leftist up until mid 2017 and was a centrist up until October 2017?

Flyattractor
If Trump is The AC. That would mean that Hillary is ClintonThululu!!!

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Emperordmb
You don't remember that I actually voted for Clinton, was a leftist up until mid 2017 and was a centrist up until October 2017? i remember how you like to obfuscate the hard truth with your lies.

MuslimForLife
Trump is a disbeliever but he just needs 1 eye and kaafir written on his forehead.

mmogo
prove it this !!!

Flyattractor
Trump could be the Anti Leftist Messiah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.