Kyp Durron vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
Prime Jedi Master Kyp Durron vs. prime Sith Lord Darth Maul

Round 1: neutral ground, 8 meters distance.
Round 2: abandoned military base full of stuff, 15 meters distance.
Round 3: neutral ground, 8 meters distance, both are bloodlusted.

Ursumeles
an maul timing

LordOfTheLight
Come on, man.

He is far worse than Maul as a duelist, but then again, he could simply one-shot with the force. Depends on how much he is willing to abuse his power.

ILS
Originally posted by JKBart

Prime Jedi Master Kyp Durron vs. prime Sith Lord Darth Maul

Round 1: neutral ground, 8 meters distance.
Round 2: abandoned military base full of stuff, 15 meters distance.
Round 3: neutral ground, 8 meters distance, both are bloodlusted.

1. In a standard fight, I think it's plausible for Maul to overwhelm him before Kyp can exercise his full power. Kyp really doesn't strike me as that great of a warrior. His dueling abilities as well as how well he uses TK in combat, and how he exploits openings, seem inferior to Maul even if he has better raw power.

2. Same as above, but Kyp's chances increase since there's more distance and things to throw around. That is, unless that distance is covered, which it could be quite easily.

3. Kyp would probably win via TK, unless by bloodlusted you mean a mindless frenzy where he tries to duel Maul.

Geistalt
Maul kicked Obi-Wan when he could've stabbed him.

ufGInoX0mzw
See 3:51.

He's a textbook moron. A moron who was trained by Sidious, but a moron nonetheless.

ILS
He also could have stabbed him countless times prior in the same episode, and also when he captured him on Mandalore. Or that time he had his exposed trachea in his grasp. Do you not think he would have killed Obi-Wan if that was his intention? ...

Hence:
https://youtu.be/Uvej02mP1NM?t=1m12s

Geistalt
Then he could've just maimed him. Removed his arm(s), for example.

Deronn_solo
Depends. if Kyp can survive Mail's initial onslaught, and fnish him of with a telekentic attack, he can win.

Given Durron is hyped as an upper echelon duelist f his era, and the far inferior Dorsk 81 was unleashing AT-ST crushing TK waves near instantaneously with zero build up, I say he can.

Ursumeles
Quote for the Dorsk feat, please? (And IIRC you also mentioned a similar feat for Streen, do you have a quote for that as well?)

NewGuy01
Maul. Only the non-pu$$y teenage Kyp has a chance. sad

Geistalt
I'm still inclined to say Maul loses Force and all-out (despite taking sabers).

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Maul. Only the non-pu$$y teenage Kyp has a chance. sad

u r a pussy.

carthage
Kyp oneshots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.