Star Wars: The Old Republic: Darth Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freedon Nadd
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12837093/1/Star-Wars-The-Old-Republic-Darth-Nihilus

A fan novel that centers on the Sith Lord's very own life. It is set in the Legends timeline. And there are more chapters to come(roughly 10-11 are already written and the rest of it will be written whenever I got spare time)

Personal notes: To me, Darth Nihilus always seemed more than a Sith, he is a force of nature, the literal definition of annihilation. So, it was natural that his power would be on the scale of his name. In my opinion, Darth Nihilus is a sick combination between Morgoth and Sauron, mostly Sauron(remember that it is my own perception about him)
Bioware should have given us a story about him. Since the EU is dead and they never did so, I decided I would do it instead.

I just recommend it to you. You are gonna be amazed to see his feats in the Fanon section of Legends. But it tries to be as accurate as possible with the Legends' canon timeline. If you like this story, you can give me a review to further improve my writing skills. And, if you would like to, you can use it as your own head canon or use the Darth Nihilus Fanon Version in duels because he is a lot more described in his actions.

Side note: When I finish this novel, I may write a novel about King Adas' rise to power and his reign, possibly up to confronting the Infinite Empire. smile

MythLord
It's almost as good as Fifty Shades of Gay.

FreshestSlice
The absolute worst character in Star Wars now has, without a doubt, the absolute worst story in Star Wars. Congratulations all around.

Darth Abonis
That's messed up. Give the guy a chance.

MythLord
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The absolute worst character in Star Wars now has, without a doubt, the absolute worst story in Star Wars. Congratulations all around.

I thought that was Waru and the Crystal Star? Tho to be fair, this is a close second.

Freedon Nadd
Palpatine is the worst character in Star Wars.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by FreshestSlice

Just because he has a unique way of 'talking' and has been poorly depicted in KotOR 2(because Bioware took over Obsidian's unfinished project) doesn't make him the worst character in Star Wars. Sidious has more depictions and he is still a bad character(especially his Dark Empire version) So, I don't see your reasoning. I think you just hate me or you hate the concept of 'fanfic' itself.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by MythLord
I thought that was Waru and the Crystal Star? Tho to be fair, this is a close second.

Because of expanding the character, because in this story Nihilus>Palps or because you hate me and/or the 'fanfic'(be it good or bad)?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by MythLord

You judge a story that hasn't been created, yet. Really, dude? If you hate Nihilus as character, you shouldn't have bothered to visit this thread.

MythLord
I just dislike the writing so far.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Just because he has a unique way of 'talking' and has been poorly depicted in KotOR 2(because Bioware took over Obsidian's unfinished project) doesn't make him the worst character in Star Wars. Sidious has more depictions and he is still a bad character(especially his Dark Empire version) So, I don't see your reasoning. I think you just hate me or you hate the concept of 'fanfic' itself.

http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/3024136639.gif

Jack tells me you're a troll. I'm of the opinion that you're just mad retarded. Who's closer to the truth, in all honesty?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.