MCU Killmonger vs. MCU Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: H2H only (No suit for Erik)
Round 2: Erik has the nanite suit/knives

Who wins

TheVaultDweller
Steve wins round 1.

Killmonger takes round 2.

relentless1
has killmonger eaten the herb?? cuz if so i could see him beating cap in both

Juk3n
Wait. You have two arguably top tier fighters, and you want to give just ONE of them an indestructible suit?

What am i missing?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by relentless1
has killmonger eaten the herb?? cuz if so i could see him beating cap in both

Well, if your don't mind spoilers:

Yes, he takes the heart-shaped herb at a point in the film, gaining comparable stats to Black Panther/Super Soldiers.

Smurph
Cap takes round 1, handily.

Does he get his shield in 2? If so, it'll be a long match.

carthage
How is he taking it handily?

Killmonger outskilled Tchalla

Smurph
He outskilled T'challa after T'challa lost the heart shaped herb's powers, so he also may have had a physical edge... he certainly looked stronger.

Still though, T'challa doesn't (yet) have the physical or skill feats to match up to Cap, so it's a moot point. And Killmonger definitely didn't do anything to stack up against, say, Cap's elevator fight.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Smurph

Still though, T'challa doesn't (yet) have the physical or skill feats to match up to Cap, so it's a moot point. And Killmonger definitely didn't do anything to stack up against, say, Cap's elevator fight.

Cap doesnt have the agility/acrobatic physicality BP does.

Nor does he have the durability.

And BP is plenty skilled.

BP wins regardless of Cap having his Shield or not.

relentless1
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Well, if your don't mind spoilers:

Yes, he takes the heart-shaped herb at a point in the film, gaining comparable stats to Black Panther/Super Soldiers.

yes im aware of that what i was asking is this him fighting with or without that in his system cuz obviously it makes a big difference

TheVaultDweller
Well, I assume he does, or round 1 would be epic spite. It'd be Cap vs a skilled but unarmed human. And we have seen how that goes on more than one occasion.

relentless1
yeah, I could see killmonger being a great matchup for Cap even unarmed

TheVaultDweller
Well, round 1 should be a close match, but Steve just has too many H2H feats against not only people on his own level, but above (like Spidey, Ultron and IM) as well. Which is why I am backing him there. But yeah, the two of them should be close enough that giving Killmonger the suit tips it solidly in his favour.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Cap doesnt have the agility/acrobatic physicality BP does.

I was arguing this same point the other day with someone.

But then that he was all like "can you give me A physical feat Tchalla has done that Cap couldn't replicate?

The debate is still on going.

Got any way to prove that statement?

Darth Thor

Silent Master

Josh_Alexander
Cap takes the H2H.

If Cap has his shied, he takes round 2 as well.

Otherwise, shieldless cap loses round 2.

Smurph

Nephthys
Cap can't beat the suits kinetic absorbtion abilities. Even if he gets the shield, BP's suit stood up to vibranium swords. Killmonger could just let Cap hit him and still win.

Round 1 is a damn good fight though.

Darth Thor
Then re-watch Cap taking down the quinjet in Winter Soldier. He shows off plenty acrobatics.

Not that it matters in a h2h fight anyways, Black Panther's acrobatics isn't going to give him an edge. Cap's style might seem less flashy, but it's been just as effective, if not more, in the movies.

Not on the level of BP or Spider-Man.

It WILL make a difference in a fight. Look how Spidey played Winter Soldier and Falcon in ways Cap never could.

Plus theres BPs durability.

BP or Killmonger win with the suit. No question.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Cap takes the H2H.

If Cap has his shied, he takes round 2 as well.

Otherwise, shieldless cap loses round 2.

The Shield makes it a closer fight, but Cap will lose eithe way.

Smurph
BP isn't Spider-Man though... Spidey is faster, more agile, web-slings, and has a spider sense.

Cap takes match 1 handily. Match 2 goes to Killmonger if there's no way around the suit's absorption.

TheVaultDweller
There is not much Cap can do in round 2. The suits absorb any kinetic energy they get hit with. So, all Steve's strikes will do is power Killmonger further. They needed plot-device sonic tech to temporarily weaken the suits so that T'Challa could stab him.

TheVaultDweller
The new Black Panther suits are basically a vastly superior version of the Diamondback suit, as they seem to function on the same principals, yet the BP suits are far more efficient, and can actually redirect the stored energy better, whereas the DB suit could only use it to power itself. Not to mention they don't leave your chin exposed lol.

Darth Thor
BP isn't Spider-Man though... Spidey is faster, more agile, web-slings, and has a spider sense.

His agility is much closer to Spider-Mans level than it is to Steves level though.

MCU Spider-Man hasnt actively used his Spider Sense in combat yet.

Either way almost everyone agrees the suits durability wins him Round 2 against Cap - Shield or not.

StiltmanFTW

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/9055/1265653-blackpanther_spiderman.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/19539/5579303-tchalla74.jpg

Fanboying Spiderpussy is a crime punishable by death on KMC, you really should know better.

SquallX

Darth Thor
Except no one is saying BP will just stand there shrugging off anything Cap hits him with.

But his durability (added to his agility), is just too big of a combat advantage.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, he can still get knocked around and such, but the suit will negate a significant portion of the effect it would normally have. T'Challa took a hit from an underslung grenade launcher at one point, yet it didn't do much more than send him stumbling a bit. It didn't actually damage the suit or injure him. In comparison, even with his shield, comparable shots have sent Cap flying (such as the highway scene from TWS).

SquallX
It shows Panther can be stun. And so far, nothing Panther has taken matches Steve betaken shots from Tony repulsir blast, nor Thor lightning charge hammer strike.

Even after the former, Steve was a okay, and we know Thor hits far harder than anyone Panther has ever fought.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Darth Thor
The Shield makes it a closer fight, but Cap will lose eithe way.

And why is that?

Killmonger is a good fighter, but when combat abilities is concerned Cap holds 1st place in MCU.

Also, we saw Killmonger and T'Chala being vulnerable to high force impacts.

We saw the shield being able to pierce through Iron Man's suit.

Enough hits from the shield, and Killmonger would K.O.

Also, am pretty sure Cap has more resistance and strength than Killmonger.

KingD19
Originally posted by SquallX
It shows Panther can be stun. And so far, nothing Panther has taken matches Steve betaken shots from Tony repulsir blast, nor Thor lightning charge hammer strike.

Even after the former, Steve was a okay, and we know Thor hits far harder than anyone Panther has ever fought.

Are you...are you using Thor an Cap's first interaction when he did the forest clearing hammer slam on his shield? You realize that by being under the shield he negated all of the force from Thor's strike? He may as well not even have hit him because the energy was absorbed and redirected along the disc of the shield. That's why the blast wave took out the woods around them. So that's irrelevant, as it's not like Cap himself took the blast.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by SquallX

And Steve has been stunned worse by comparable shots. And in CA:CW, a single repulsor shot from Tony floored Steve for way longer than the grenade affected Black Panther. Hell, at another point in the film he literally jumps on another one and is fine as well.

And KingD already addressed the Thor bit.

Plus, it's not like Killmonger is some unskilled noob, totally dependent on gear. We're explicitly told about all his training and experience. And we see him kick T'Challa's ass during their first encounter, and give him hell in their second.

KingD19
Oh, and he's ignoring how T'Challa was point-blank when Klaw shot him. He only had that box as protection for a vibranium powered blast that knocked him from the second floor to the bottom of the first floor on the opposite side of the room.

Okoye(Bald General/BOdyguard) was completely unconcerned and told Nakia(his future queen) that he'd catch up to them when they chased Klaw. And a few seconds later he was running full speed into the street, completely fine.

Also yeah, Killmonger was just a beast. And judging by the dots, he's got at least a few hundred confirmed kills. The one plus I'll give Panther in the Herbless challenge is that he'd literally just found out his father killed his uncle and left his cousin as an orphan in America. He was still reeling and his heart was nowhere in the fight.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
Also yeah, Killmonger was just a beast. And judging by the dots, he's got at least a few hundred confirmed kills. The one plus I'll give Panther in the Herbless challenge is that he'd literally just found out his father killed his uncle and left his cousin as an orphan in America. He was still reeling and his heart was nowhere in the fight.

They were pretty much equals IMO. Because Killmonger still pushed BP hard during the final battle, despite the fact that T'Challa has more experience fighting in the suit, as well as fighting while enhanced with the herb. He has had far more time to test and hone the limits of his enhanced abilities. And that kind of thing makes a difference.

KingD19
Yeah it only makes sense that his cousin and the other Prince would be a match for him.

Nephthys
Are you...are you using Thor an Cap's first interaction when he did the forest clearing hammer slam on his shield? You realize that by being under the shield he negated all of the force from Thor's strike? He may as well not even have hit him because the energy was absorbed and redirected along the disc of the shield. That's why the blast wave took out the woods around them. So that's irrelevant, as it's not like Cap himself took the blast.

Since Cap's shield is Vibranium if anything that feat just points to how strong Panthers stuff would be.

John Murdoch
Round 1: Cap beats unarmored but heart-shaped herb powered Killmonger after a good fight. Too many high-level H2H feats against too many opponents for Steve vs Killmonger's one (impressive and formidable) movie appearance.

Round 2: Cap gives it the ol' college try, but Killmonger certainly comes out on top. Cap strikes will only power the vibranium black panther suit, and Eric either stabs, claws, beats down, or vibranium AoE attacks Steve to win. No options for Steve + plenty for Eric + in essence, invulnerability in the suit = a Killmonger victory in Round 2.

EDIT: Added "in essence, invulnerability in the suit" to the final sentence.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Round 1: Cap beats unarmored but heart-shaped herb powered Killmonger after a good fight. Too many high-level H2H feats against too many opponents for Steve vs Killmonger's one (impressive and formidable) movie appearance.

Round 2: Cap gives it the ol' college try, but Killmonger certainly comes out on top. Cap strikes will only power the vibranium black panther suit, and Eric either stabs, claws, beats down, or vibranium AoE attacks Steve to win. No options for Steve + plenty for Eric + in essence, invulnerability in the suit = a Killmonger victory in Round 2.

EDIT: Added "in essence, invulnerability in the suit" to the final sentence.

The kinectic shockwaves of the suit would hardly do anything to Cap. Remember the Shield absorbs kinetic energy too.

We've seen cap getting shot and stabbed with no real damage. Also, i doubt Killmonger is able to land a strike on Cap.

Furthermore, we saw that enough force is able to shock the wearer inside the suit. Cap has enough strenght to do that.

If we consider the odds, Cap's got the edge here (That's with the shield ofcourse).

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Nephthys
Since Cap's shield is Vibranium if anything that feat just points to how strong Panthers stuff would be.

logicwise yes.

But in the movie we didn't saw an unstoppable Juggernaut Black Panther. We could actually see that the suit was vulnerable in some cases.

Also, Cap's shield is solid vibranium, whilst the Panther's suit is more like mesh. So i wouldn't call them equals.

BruceSkywalker
Cap.......loses

John Murdoch
The kinectic shockwaves of the suit would hardly do anything to Cap. Remember the Shield absorbs kinetic energy too.

We've seen cap getting shot and stabbed with no real damage. Also, i doubt Killmonger is able to land a strike on Cap.

Furthermore, we saw that enough force is able to shock the wearer inside the suit. Cap has enough strenght to do that.

If we consider the odds, Cap's got the edge here (That's with the shield ofcourse).

Well, the issue is more that Cap can't do much damage, if any, to Killmonger while Erik is in the suit. So let's say Cap does just absorb all the kinetic energy redirected by Erik into his shield...at the next exchange of blows, Erik either gets repowered or eventually takes Cap down. Cap does not have the offensive output or weapons necessary to put Erik down for the count while Erik is wearing his suit, save maybe a full blown shield strike to the face or something along those lines.

Bucky shot Cap plenty good in Winter Soldier. Bullets and piercing damage do plenty of damage to Steve. Also, if Killmonger can outright beat T'Challa in un-enhanced combat and then give him the fight of his life in the finale when they're both suited up, he can for sure tag Cap and tag him plenty.

Also, whose to say Cap could tag Erik efficiently? Again, Erik was plenty agile while fighting T'Challa.

Adam Grimes
First round would really interesting and I was actually wondering it when the movie ended. Why is Killmonger such a good fighter though?

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
First round would really interesting and I was actually wondering it when the movie ended. Why is Killmonger such a good fighter though?

I wondered the same when Erik outright beat T'Challa. No underhanded tactics, not even through a throwing dirt-in-his-face move. No cheapshots. Just a beatdown for T'Challa served up by Killmonger. I suppose the scene going over Erik's training and tours of duty in Iraq, Afghanistan, and throughout the continent of Africa with the US military are the justification, but that doesn't explain why he can fight with a sword and spear so well against a man trained from his youth to fight with such weaponry in duels. Still, made for a riveting scene.

Josh_Alexander
Well, the issue is more that Cap can't do much damage, if any, to Killmonger while Erik is in the suit. So let's say Cap does just absorb all the kinetic energy redirected by Erik into his shield...at the next exchange of blows, Erik either gets repowered or eventually takes Cap down. Cap does not have the offensive output or weapons necessary to put Erik down for the count while Erik is wearing his suit, save maybe a full blown shield strike to the face or something along those lines.

Bucky shot Cap plenty good in Winter Soldier. Bullets and piercing damage do plenty of damage to Steve. Also, if Killmonger can outright beat T'Challa in un-enhanced combat and then give him the fight of his life in the finale when they're both suited up, he can for sure tag Cap and tag him plenty.

Also, whose to say Cap could tag Erik efficiently? Again, Erik was plenty agile while fighting T'Challa.

And what makes you think T'Challa is a better fighter than Captain America??

Featwise, Cap is the best H2H fighter in the entire MCU!

Killmonger could hit Cap, but i pretty much doubt Killmonger can beat Cap in a H2H!

In that aspect, even with the suit Killmonger would unlikely be able to deliver a deadly blow to Cap.

Furthermore, we saw Cap withstanding shots from Bucky and still being capable of fighting! On the other hand, T'Challa was defeated by a single stabb!

And again, the Black Panther suit isn't as invulnerable as the shield is.

Conclusion:
Cap is stronger, more resistant, and a better fighter than Killmonger.

Josh_Alexander
I wondered the same when Erik outright beat T'Challa. No underhanded tactics, not even through a throwing dirt-in-his-face move. No cheapshots. Just a beatdown for T'Challa served up by Killmonger. I suppose the scene going over Erik's training and tours of duty in Iraq, Afghanistan, and throughout the continent of Africa with the US military are the justification, but that doesn't explain why he can fight with a sword and spear so well against a man trained from his youth to fight with such weaponry in duels. Still, made for a riveting scene.

Yeah, i admint Killmonger makes it to the list of top MCU fighters. Yet that isn't enough feat to put him in the 1st place.

Cap would have beaten T'Challa way faster.

KingD19
Yeah, i admint Killmonger makes it to the list of top MCU fighters. Yet that isn't enough feat to put him in the 1st place.

Cap would have beaten T'Challa way faster.

If Cap had his powers removed no he wouldn't.

John Murdoch
And what makes you think T'Challa is a better fighter than Captain America??

Featwise, Cap is the best H2H fighter in the entire MCU!

Killmonger could hit Cap, but i pretty much doubt Killmonger can beat Cap in a H2H!

In that aspect, even with the suit Killmonger would unlikely be able to deliver a deadly blow to Cap.

Furthermore, we saw Cap withstanding shots from Bucky and still being capable of fighting! On the other hand, T'Challa was defeated by a single stabb!

And again, the Black Panther suit isn't as invulnerable as the shield is.

Conclusion:
Cap is stronger, more resistant, and a better fighter than Killmonger.

There is absolutely no shot that Cap is more resistant to harm than Killmonger while Killmonger is wearing the BP vibranium suit.

I agree that Cap takes the day for sure in Round 1. No question there, though it won't be a Batroc type of victory. It'll be a hard fought one.

The only shot Cap has in Round 2 is if he is able to repeatedly hit Killmonger with his shield in a place like the head. However, Killmonger was going toe-to-toe (if not winning) against T'Challa throughout the entirety of the BP film, whether it was in an unpowered duel, falling in mid-air combat to the vibranium train track, or on said train track fighting H2H. The same BP that always had Bucky on the ropes in CW. The only time T'Challa struggled with Bucky was when he didn't have his suit on during Bucky's Winter Soldier-mode escape.

Josh_Alexander
If Cap had his powers removed no he wouldn't.

And what makes you think that?

Last time i checked the SSS didn't grant Neo's fighting abilities! laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
There is absolutely no shot that Cap is more resistant to harm than Killmonger while Killmonger is wearing the BP vibranium suit.

I agree that Cap takes the day for sure in Round 1. No question there, though it won't be a Batroc type of victory. It'll be a hard fought one.

The only shot Cap has in Round 2 is if he is able to repeatedly hit Killmonger with his shield in a place like the head. However, Killmonger was going toe-to-toe (if not winning) against T'Challa throughout the entirety of the BP film, whether it was in an unpowered duel, falling in mid-air combat to the vibranium train track, or on said train track fighting H2H. The same BP that always had Bucky on the ropes in CW. The only time T'Challa struggled with Bucky was when he didn't have his suit on during Bucky's Winter Soldier-mode escape.

The suit grants protection not resistance. Also, Killmonger was able to partially K.O T'Challa while in the suit. Again, with enough strength Killmonger should feel Cap's hits.

I agree. Killmonger surely is a top fighter.

The thing is this, how will Killmonger harm Cap?? Cap with the shield is powerful enough to go toe to toe with High power characters like Iron Man or Thor.

The BP suit hasn't shown enough feats to put it in par to Iron Man's suits, at least not power wise.

John Murdoch
The suit grants protection not resistance. Also, Killmonger was able to partially K.O T'Challa while in the suit. Again, with enough strength Killmonger should feel Cap's hits.

I agree. Killmonger surely is a top fighter.

The thing is this, how will Killmonger harm Cap?? Cap with the shield is powerful enough to go toe to toe with High power characters like Iron Man or Thor.

The BP suit hasn't shown enough feats to put it in par to Iron Man's suits, at least not power wise.

- A M203 grenade round launched Cap off a bridge through a bus on the road below while he was behind his shield in Winter Soldier. The same thing disoriented T'Challa and made his ears ring. T'Challa handled it better than Cap. Again, T'Challa was wearing a body suit made of vibranium. How will Killmonger hurt Cap? By using his bodysuit made of vibranium.

- Iron Man's suit is a titanium alloy, not vibranium, thus it is actually less resistant to damage than Cap's shield, just like the BP bodysuits made of vibranium.

- In what universe can Cap fight Thor?! Certainly not the MCU. Again, Cap stopped Thor's hammer strike due to his shield, which is (again) what BP's bodysuit is composed of.

TheVaultDweller
Hold up... Josh thinks Cap with shield can go toe-to-toe with Thor in a proper fight? lol.

Silent Master
Hold up... Josh thinks Cap with shield can go toe-to-toe with Thor in a proper fight? lol.

He also thinks that a punch from the Juggernaut is more powerful than a charged hammershot from Thor

Josh_Alexander
- A M203 grenade round launched Cap off a bridge through a bus on the road below while he was behind his shield in Winter Soldier. The same thing disoriented T'Challa and made his ears ring. T'Challa handled it better than Cap. Again, T'Challa was wearing a body suit made of vibranium. How will Killmonger hurt Cap? By using his bodysuit made of vibranium.

- Iron Man's suit is a titanium alloy, not vibranium, thus it is actually less resistant to damage than Cap's shield, just like the BP bodysuits made of vibranium.

- In what universe can Cap fight Thor?! Certainly not the MCU. Again, Cap stopped Thor's hammer strike due to his shield, which is (again) what BP's bodysuit is composed of.

Except T'Challa is all sorrounded with Vibranium and still got stunned. That's why cap has a SHIELD not a SUIT. And still, AGAIN, the suit isn't on par with the shield.

I said powerwise, not resistance-wise If Tony had a hard time fighting Cap, then BP's suit shouldn't be a problem. Featwise Tony's suit has more destructive capabilities than Black Panther's one.

And what makes you think Cap wouldn't keep tanking Thor's blows??

Josh_Alexander

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Originally posted by Silent Master
He also thinks that a punch from the Juggernaut is more powerful than a charged hammershot from Thor

Lol, go research who the Juggernaut is, then come back okay.

Josh_Alexander
I know most of you are all hyped and emotional with Killmonger due to his amazing performance and all ther rest. Just don't let that cloud your judgement!!!

As far as feats go:
1. Cap is still #1 MCU fighter.
2. Cap's shield is >>>>BP's suit strenghtwise.
3. Cap is stronger than both T'Challa and Killmonger
4. Cap has proven to be able to take A LOOOOOOTTTT of punishment!

Killmonger is certainly a worthy opponent for Cap, but he doesn't have enough feats to give him the win.

Silent Master

Lol, go research who the Juggernaut is, then come back okay.

I've seen the movie, Charged Mjolnir ≥>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> punch from the juggernaut.

Josh_Alexander
I've seen the movie, Charged Mjolnir ≥>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> punch from the juggernaut.

Do you have a power meter or some sort of evidence to point out that? Or you just assumed that?

The Juggernaut is amongst the strongest characters in Marvel. Certainly strong enough to rival a charged hammer from Thor.

Go research who the Juggernaut is Silent.

Silent Master
Comics have nothing to do with this. My evidence is their feats. Thor's hammer shot is clearly far far far far far more powerful than any punch juggernaut had in the entire movie.

I'm more than willing to Battle Zone this if that's what it takes.

Josh_Alexander
Comics have nothing to do with this. My evidence is their feats. Thor's hammer shot is clearly far far far far far more powerful than any punch juggernaut had in the entire movie.

I'm more than willing to Battle Zone this if that's what it takes.

Go watch X Men 3 and come back.

Also, this thread doesnt concern Thor or Juggernaut.

Silent Master
Do you accept the Battlezone?

Josh_Alexander
Do you accept the Battlezone?

I am alien to the Battlezone forum. Id have to read over the guidelines and rules.

Also, why should I? You never bring evidence of your claims. Am sure it would just be me against your trolling schemes.

Silent Master
battle zones are judged. If I don't bring evidence, you would win. So why are you so scared?

Josh_Alexander
battle zones are judged. If I don't bring evidence, you would win. So why are you so scared?

Scared? Why should i be? Let me get familiarized with it and then we shall run the gaunlet.

Silent Master
The rules are simple, it shouldn't take you more than 30 seconds to familiarize yourself with them. I'll go ahead and open the thread asking for judges.

TheVaultDweller

Yes, I do. It's very clear that those two characters operate on completely different levels. Thor goes toe-to-toe with people like Kurse, Hulk, Hela, Malekith etc. Steve would likely get one-shotted by any of them. They even throw the 30-megaton nuke comment in CA:CW to highlight the threat level difference between people like Hulk and Thor and the other Avengers. Cap got bloodied and battered by Iron Man, and barely scraped a win thanks to a last moment distraction by Bucky. Thor was picking apart a 400% amped Iron Man suit, and took zero damage in return. The difference is obvious. But you have such massive fanboy goggles, that no amount of reason will get through to you. You've made this apparent across various threads, which is why a lot of people don't even bother responding to you when you make outlandish claims like this.

Go ahead and see how many people you can find on here who agrees with your claim. I can guarantee you it will be few and far between, if anyone.

Josh_Alexander
Yes, I do. It's very clear that those two characters operate on completely different levels. Thor goes toe-to-toe with people like Kurse, Hulk, Hela, Malekith etc. Steve would likely get one-shotted by any of them. They even throw the 30-megaton nuke comment in CA:CW to highlight the threat level difference between people like Hulk and Thor and the other Avengers. Cap got bloodied and battered by Iron Man, and barely scraped a win thanks to a last moment distraction by Bucky. Thor was picking apart a 400% amped Iron Man suit, and took zero damage in return. The difference is obvious. But you have such massive fanboy goggles, that no amount of reason will get through to you. You've made this apparent across various threads, which is why a lot of people don't even bother responding to you when you make outlandish claims like this.

Go ahead and see how many people you can find on here who agrees with your claim. I can guarantee you it will be few and far between, if anyone.

Again you CLEARLY dont know what you are talking about.

First of all i never said Cap would defeat/beat Thor in a combat.

If you would care to read well i said, TOE TO TOE.

Go and watch the Avengers. Cap was able to take a full blow from a charged mjolnir with no major issue!!

Cap could certainly tank and withstand Thor in a fight. Can he defeat him? NO. But certainly he can hold him and give a proper fight.

So again Mr. TheVault. NEXT TIME READ PROPERLY!

TheVaultDweller
And to add to what I said previously: Cap barely took down IM, even with help. Thor can go toe-to-toe with the Hulk. Iron Man needed to build Veronica just to be able to fight the Hulk. Not to mention Cap couldn't even handle Loki, in Avengers. And Thor > Loki.

I never said you said he would win. But Cap would get flattened by Thor in a serious fight. It's not even close. Him taking the one hit was down to the shield and the angle the strike was delivered. Hell, Thor is so much stronger than Steve he could literally just yank the shield out of his hand.

Hell, Froth made a thread along this line not that long ago, and everyone agreed it was spite.

Josh_Alexander
And to add to what I said previously: Cap barely took down IM, even with help. Thor can go toe-to-toe with the Hulk. Iron Man needed to build Veronica just to be able to fight the Hulk. Not to mention Cap couldn't even handle Loki, in Avengers. And Thor > Loki.

I never said you said he would win. But Cap would get flattened by Thor in a serious fight. It's not even close. Him taking the one hit was down to the shield and the angle the strike was delivered. Hell, Thor is so much stronger than Steve he could literally just yank the shield out of his hand.

Hell, Froth made a thread along this line not that long ago, and everyone agreed it was spite.

With the shield!?????

Did you watched what happened when Thor hammered that shield!?

Both Thor, Cap and IM were sent flying away! How do you suppose for Thor to 1 shot cap??

Thor could and would defeat Cap in a prolongued fight. Thats why i said toe to toe!!

Cap could very well tank with his shield most of Thor's powers and blows. Do you say otherwise????

TheVaultDweller
Here is the thread in question. I am not having this retarded discussion again. If you want to argue it, go argue it here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=643512

So, are you going to claim that none of us know what we are talking about, but only you do? lol

Josh_Alexander
Here is the thread in question. I am not having this retarded discussion again. If you want to argue it, go argue it here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=643512

So, are you going to claim that none of us know what we are talking about, but only you do? lol

NEXT TIME READ PROPERLY THEVAULT!

Is not my fault that you misinterpret words!

Arachnid1
Steve wins round 1.

Killmonger takes round 2. thumb up

TheVaultDweller
NEXT TIME READ PROPERLY THEVAULT!

Is not my fault that you misinterpret words!

I didn't misinterpret anything. You said Steve can go toe-to-toe with Thor. Literally no one else agrees with you. But you are so staggeringly arrogant and full of yourself that you would rather convince yourself that everyone else is wrong and you are right.

And the irony of you claiming I misinterpreted anything, when you have strawmanned various people (including myself) at various points across various threads is hilarious. Hell, here is my actual initial comment:

I even used your direct original wording.

Cap with the shield is powerful enough to go toe to toe with High power characters like Iron Man or Thor.

So, the sheer fact that you are spewing that is yet another strawman, considering I never said what you claimed I did. So, if anyone is misinterpreting words, it's you.

Now, go ahead and lie and try to spin this in your favour. I know you're going to.

Blindside12
Cap in round 1

Rd 2 is simply spite.

Khazra Reborn
I wasn't all that impressed with Kilmonger, tbh. Cap's physicals are way better, and he's more skilled. His only prayer is the suit, and that's not the Deus ex thing that it's made out to be around here.

Josh_Alexander
I didn't misinterpret anything. You said Steve can go toe-to-toe with Thor. Literally no one else agrees with you. But you are so staggeringly arrogant and full of yourself that you would rather convince yourself that everyone else is wrong and you are right.

And the irony of you claiming I misinterpreted anything, when you have strawmanned various people (including myself) at various points across various threads is hilarious. Hell, here is my actual initial comment:

I even used your direct original wording.

So, the sheer fact that you are spewing that is yet another strawman, considering I never said what you claimed I did. So, if anyone is misinterpreting words, it's you.

Now, go ahead and lie and try to spin this in your favour. I know you're going to.

And when exactly did I said MR.Vault that Cap would defeat Thor?

Lets take a tour into Marvel movies shall we? Since Its evident that you lack knowledge of them!!

Avengers 1:

IM mk 6 suit was able to SHAMEEEE your beloved Thor. IM was efficiently being able to counter and neutralize Thor.

Captain America CW:

Captain America DEFEATED IM's MK 46! suit! Which by they way, is SUPERIOR to MK 6 suit.

Now, are you arrogant and stupid enough to believe Cap can't take it toe to toe with Thor in a fight?

ARE YOU THAT MASSIVELY FANATIC!?

Now, i never said Cap would actually win the fight, simply because there is no evidence of such. But surely he would last more than 3 minutes in a fight with Thor

P.D:

By the way, the fact that you are Thor cucksuckers who would bend feats and ignore facts DOESN'T MEAN everyone will fall into your game, or that you are right

It's funny, when Thor is concerned you all turn into Quanchi's.

Don't make me laugh TheVault!

Josh_Alexander

Lets take a tour into Marvel movies shall we? Since Its evident that you lack knowledge of them!!

Avengers 1:

IM mk 6 suit was able to SHAMEEEE your beloved Thor. IM was efficiently being able to counter and neutralize Thor.

Captain America CW:

Captain America DEFEATED IM's MK 46! suit! Which by they way, is SUPERIOR to MK 6 suit.

Now, are you arrogant and stupid enough to believe Cap can't take it toe to toe with Thor in a fight?

ARE YOU THAT MASSIVELY FANATIC!?

Now, i never said Cap would actually win the fight, simply because there is no evidence of such. But surely he would last more than 3 minutes in a fight with Thor

P.D:

By the way, the fact that you are Thor cucksuckers who would bend feats and ignore facts DOESN'T MEAN everyone will fall into your game, or that you are right

It's funny, when Thor is concerned you all turn into Quanchi's.

Don't make me laugh TheVault!

Ohh, let me bring evidence, so TheVault doesn't start whimping.

Thor vs Iron Man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2KrQgjU0ZM

Iron Man vs Cap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbMc8wbLwKk

Josh_Alexander

From all the stupidities and Thor-cuck-sucking-comments you have said, this is the only reasonable comment you've said: I can spin the tables.

And not because i always can, but because i am not biased when debating is concerned.

You should learn about it too TheVault, you would improve your debating skills and avoid shaming yourself like in this thread and many others.

KingD19
Lol you're a f*cking idiot.

TheVaultDweller

I only needed to read this far to see that responding to you any further is a waste of time. Because either you are intentionally ignoring what I am saying in my posts, or you are literally too stupid to understand. Either way, not worth the effort.

Josh_Alexander
Lol you're a f*cking idiot.

Irrelevant for this thread. Don't bother yourself

Josh_Alexander
I only needed to read this far to see that responding to you any further is a waste of time. Because either you are intentionally ignoring what I am saying in my posts, or you are literally too stupid to understand. Either way, not worth the effort.

laughing out loud

Better thing twice next time you decide to attack someone without previously reading what is being debated.

Now, don't waste my time TheVault.

Silent Master

Agreed.

Josh_Alexander
Agreed.

This doesn't belong to this thread therefore it's irrelevant, try stop doing such a thing again, else i will be forced to report you to the moderators.

Mindset
Round 1 could go either way.

KM wins round 2.

Silent Master

Agreed.

Josh_Alexander

I retract my words TheVault. After seeing Cap holding the infinity gaunlet which possesses the power gem and the space gem....

Who knows, Cap might actually beat the crap out of your lover.

Josh_Alexander
Agreed.

ohh, yours too don't worry laughing out loud

Silent Master
Sorry, I don't swing that way.

Josh_Alexander
Sorry, I don't swing that way.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.