Jiren vs Sinestro Corp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
https://media1.tenor.com/images/49d4700f1ded4cd2137413a02ff86346/tenor.gif

vs

https://pm1.narvii.com/6311/9cc4b3bd3ce090a8bf2e7717e2c4977fb309d014_hq.jpg

How goes it?

---------

If it's too much for Jiren on his own the rest of the Pride Troopers join in.

SSJGGogeta
Jiren lol-stomps, with his biggest challenge being Superboy Prime.

Even then, Jiren blocks all of his attacks with his index finger.

Tbh, he wouldn't even feel a single attack from anyone present.

I'd put money on the outcome of him destroying the entire SLC with a single glance.

Estacado
Jiren.

TheBadguy
superboy prime became sinestro corp lol
that tells you how long its been since ive ready any of this shit

Blindside12
Im sorry Jiren does not beat Prime.

bbrem123
He destroys prime

cdtm
Sinestro hurt Volthoom, a universal reality warper.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Heavily suppressed Jiren stomped Goku, Who was ~ universal in BoG, in a lesser form.

Galan007
At the height of his power, SBP should be able to at least breach Jiren's meditation-barrier with repeated strikes(which is more than I can say for anyone else in the Sinestro Corps.) Prime also has feats to suggest he can endure at least *some* of Jiren's energy attacks.

That said, Jiren wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Heavily suppressed Jiren stomped Goku, Who was ~ universal in BoG, in a lesser form.

Fear entity drove off Spectre, who is >>>>> universal entity.

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
At the height of his power, SBP should be able to at least breach Jiren's meditation-barrier with repeated strikes(which is more than I can say for anyone else in the Sinestro Corps.) Prime also has feats to suggest he can endure at least *some* of Jiren's energy attacks.

That said, Jiren wins.

Bullshit.

You said it yourself, an unguarded character gets hurt by bullets.

Even if Jiren was >>>>> in every other way (Something I don't personally believe, given SBP punched into the fifth dimension, a near impossible feat of power) here's no doubt Dragon Ball has some of the sketchiest speed history in all media. SBP is Flash Fast, on the attosecond range as LEAST, and should therefore blitz an unguarded team DBS into oblivion.

Blindside12
Originally posted by bbrem123
He destroys prime

MUI Goky would destroy SBP as there is no counter to instant movement without thought. Not Jiren in my opinion. Jiren want is real here.

Galan007
Originally posted by cdtm
Bullshit.

You said it yourself, an unguarded character gets hurt by bullets.

Even if Jiren was >>>>> in every other way (Something I don't personally believe, given SBP punched into the fifth dimension, a near impossible feat of power) here's no doubt Dragon Ball has some of the sketchiest speed history in all media. SBP is Flash Fast, on the attosecond range as LEAST, and should therefore blitz an unguarded team DBS into oblivion. ...But Jiren is NOT unguarded while meditating -- he's fully enveloped by a ridiculously haxx shield/barrier:
https://i.imgur.com/FrauWCz.gif

And Prime only punched into the 5th dimension AFTER he obtained the Guardian-amp, btw... I can only assume one-off amps like that are not allowed here -- especially considering that Prime didn't even have the amp when he was part of the Sinestro Corps. wink

cdtm
You people are looking too much at raw power.

The Sinestro Corp has a lot more going for them:

1. The fear entity. Parallax instill fear even in universal/multiversal tier reality warpers.. Proven by chasing off Spectre, scaring stiff Volthoom, and terrifying the Guardians before Sinestro murdered them.

2. Reality shifting. Sinestro alone could simply dump Jiren in Quard, or into his ring (All rings contain another dimension, that the user controls as a god.)

3. Mind control. Sinestro overpowered Hector Hammond, one of the top tier telepaths. Dragon Ball is extremely weak when it comes to esoteric powers like mind rewrites.

4. Vast speed edge. I don't care what else you think, Dragon Ball speed is built on a shaky foundation with few concrete feats. The often touted Whis example is something ring slingers perform casually, as they go about their day to day duties. And in terms of reflex's, rings have programmed auto defensive moves, and can speed up perceptions, allowing Hal to zoom past skyscrapers at the speed of sound at street level (As he did in Sinestro Corp War), or go at ftl speeds through dense asteroid fields. Further, constructs can operate independantly and at ftl speeds.

5. Anti-Monitor was a member. At the end of Sinestro Corp Wars, he threatened the entire multiverse.

6. One of the SCW members is a virus. All of Gokus power didn't protect him from a heart virus. Jiren will have no defense against a sentient virus invading his body.

carver9
Read CDTM and after reading I feel most certain that Jiren stomps.

cdtm
Everyone but Carv, admit it, the scw virus was a great point.

Galan007
Because a heart virus infecting Goku back in the Android arc somehow means Jiren is going to be infected here..?

https://media.giphy.com/media/xKITdwlPA1Eyc/source.gif

Inedian
Everyone but Carv, admit it, the scw virus was a great point.

Yup. All the power Goku had and virus was still easily stronger. I don't agree with other points, but virus might win here and yes with Anti-Monitor there, they might finish him.

cdtm
Because a heart virus infecting Goku back in the Android arc somehow means Jiren is going to be infected here..?

https://media.giphy.com/media/xKITdwlPA1Eyc/source.gif

By a sentient virus? Certainly.

If a normal virus can take down a super saiyan, that proves ki doesn't protect from diseases.

And this is a SENTIENT virus. He can target specific organs, like the brain, or whatever Jiren has inside of him.

Galan007
facepalm

Why do I even bother.

Inedian
By a sentient virus? Certainly.

If a normal virus can take down a super saiyan, that proves ki doesn't protect from diseases.

And this is a SENTIENT virus. He can target specific organs, like the brain, or whatever Jiren has inside of him.

thumb up

Estacado
facepalm

Why do I even bother.
You dont know shit son...uhuh

Imagine if the Corps had Wolverine in it....

Wolverine is immortal, and his claws cut through everything. In a fight to the death, they'd wear out their ki trying to finish him for good.

cdtm
facepalm

Why do I even bother.

Not really seeing the issue here.

Ray Palmer fried darkseids brain with a laser. That SCW virus required a sentient bacteria to defeat him.

A sentient ring weilding virus is probably the deadliest opponent for anything made of cells.

Inedian
And the virus comes from the future,... this might finish Jiren and he doesn't have the luxury of getting the antivirus.

cdtm

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Despotellis_(New_Earth)

Bio says "Can infect any living thing.

Despotellis infected Mogo, a sentient planet.

He infected a planet. He can infect Jiren.

Blindside12
Full Stop Bro, Jiren can't be infected tho cause reasons.

I don't need any proof to say this other then me just typing it.

carver9
Jiren blitz the entire Corp before they even knew they were in a fight leaving no one but Prime to solo Jiren. Jiren toys with him.

cdtm
Lets see those speed feats then.

Galan007
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Despotellis_(New_Earth)

Bio says "Can infect any living thing.

Despotellis infected Mogo, a sentient planet.

He infected a planet. He can infect Jiren. Cool.

Proof that it can get through Jiren's shields? smile

cdtm
Cool.

Proof that it can get through Jiren's shields? smile

Air and light can get through. Virus's are generally in the double digit nanometer size, so they should slip in the same way Ray Palmer rode in to Darkseids eyes on a beam of light.

Galan007
facepalm

Why do I even bother.

cdtm
Darkseid also had a shield up.

And unlike Ray, this virus has a GL ring.

I don't know why you keep face palming, I think I offered some pretty solid evidence.

Galan007
Your 'evidence' is a f*cking Wiki page that blankets the virus in a no-limits fallacy by saying that it can instantly infect anything and everything as though it is some unbeatable entity, lol. Wiki pages use the same type of no-limits fallacies when they say guys like Zeus and Odin are omnipotent/omniscient. Lol.

I've read every issue that virus has been in, and I can tell you with 100% confidence that it is NOT the dues ex machina you're claiming... But I don't expect you to acknowledge any legit facts, which is *why* I keep facepalming. wink

...And it's equally as hilarious when you gawk at the notion that Jiren can block/shield/destroy the entire SC with a single blast. He is easily powerful enough to do so, when you look at his feats and logical scaling... But again, I don't expect you to acknowledge anything of substance.

So again, it's a waste for me to even bother here... So I won't beyond this. thumb up

cdtm
1. I don't accept scaling. People scale up Dragon Ball characters to ridiculous levels, but I'll stick with feats, thanks.

2. I honestly got the wiki for your benefit. I know the character from reading Sinestro Corp War. And if you've read Rock of Ages, you know Darkseid had up a force field, and a virus is easily in range of the size Ray shrunk down to, to bypass it (Even if he wasn't, he has a power ring which can alter his size as needed/bypass the shield via phase shifting.)

bbrem123
How about you just stick to the comic vs forum man. You really have no business debating with anime heroes.

carver9
Originally posted by bbrem123
How about you just stick to the comic vs forum man. You really have no business debating with anime heroes.

None. He is just here trying to piss people off.

cdtm
"Debate". You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it does.

Arguing whether Jiren one shots everyone and leaving it at that, and then getting "pissed" because someone cites perfectly valid exotic abilities.. That's not debating. I believe the term you're looking for is "bandwagoning".

carver9
Jiren stomps on the blink of a super human eye.

SSJGGogeta
Jiren would meditate the entire corps away, and then lol-stomp SBP worse than he did to SSJG Goku.

Even Guardian amped SBP wasn't on BoG SSJG Goku's level, and Jiren wouldn't even register that SSJG Goku as alive.

Jiren >>>>>>> TOP SSJG Goku >>>>>>>>> BoG's SSJG Goku >>> Guardian amped SBP >>> Average SBP >>>>> Sinestro corps SBP

Jiren goes 1,000,000/1,000,000, without getting a single scratch every single time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.