Mangog vs Worldbreaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Now that the previews are out, and based on showings so far.

CosmicComet
I'll go with the Gamma Father.

Hulk > Jane Thor.

abhilegend
Hulk beats the shit out of Mangog.

h1a8
Hulk

celeyhyga17
Mango

WBH has the king dingaling strength cheese feat, but Mango has a few good ones too. Plus he has a way better list of enemies he's beaten.

h1a8
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Mango

WBH has the king dingaling strength cheese feat, but Mango has a few good ones too. Plus he has a way better list of enemies he's beaten. Hulks cheese feat is his only feat. Thus it's his average.
Hence he destroys Mangog easily.

celeyhyga17
Somehow I think Mango would survive that same soft planet explosion caused by WBH and WBB(world breaker betty).

One Big Mob
Somehow I think Mango would survive that same soft planet explosion caused by WBH and WBB(world breaker betty). Umar did

Philosophía
WBH, easily.

cdtm
Mango

WBH has the king dingaling strength cheese feat, but Mango has a few good ones too. Plus he has a way better list of enemies he's beaten.

War Thor is a huge one, considering who he tore up and fought.

And Mangog casually crushed Ultimate Mjolnir.

Between that and Asgardian Destroyer (Who's durability shouldn't have anything to do with who's animating it), Mangog's feats are pretty strong.

krisblaze
And we know that he can heal limbs in half a second

Damborgson
World breaker uses him as a blunt force weapon

abhilegend
Mangog can do that?

krisblaze
He grew back his hand when the destroyer cut it off, or did I misinterpret that scan?

abhilegend
Destroyer cut his arm off?

xJLxKing

krisblaze
Originally posted by abhilegend
Destroyer cut his arm off?

Thinking of this, he seems to have the hand in the following issue.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hs97ON6mMy4/Wl88W9DHt_I/AAAAAAAADC4/SYHPSIqEYoQzcPg5NGUxVxIehhAd-R4cgCHMYCw/s1600/RCO018.jpg

abhilegend
It seems his arm is on fire.

carver9
Originally posted by krisblaze

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hs97ON6mMy4/Wl88W9DHt_I/AAAAAAAADC4/SYHPSIqEYoQzcPg5NGUxVxIehhAd-R4cgCHMYCw/s1600/RCO018.jpg

You can see his claw shaped hand inside the fire.

celeyhyga17
Yeah. Mango arms seemed intact. But damn. The way he crunched the Destroyer's arm off. Even the Phoenix couldn't scratch that metal.

deathslash
Originally posted by krisblaze

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hs97ON6mMy4/Wl88W9DHt_I/AAAAAAAADC4/SYHPSIqEYoQzcPg5NGUxVxIehhAd-R4cgCHMYCw/s1600/RCO018.jpg his arm is on fire. I don't blame you for not understanding what happened there since that art style is nigh incomprehensible garbage.

Horrificus
Mangog stops the big green queen from breaking the world.
Sickened by hulk's weak emotional outbursts.

carver9
No

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.