Police Union Slashes Number of "Get Out of Jail Free" Cards Issued

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur

BackFire
Police union unaware that real life is not actually the monopoly board game.

Bashar Teg
why would i need a 'get out of jail free' card? i'm white. they should hand those out to young black males, to compensate for all the stop and frisk.

Kurk
This idea is so stupid to begin with. We have courtesy cards where I live and I know people who regularly use them to get out of speeding tickets. Courtesy cards are given with a donation to the department, so what's the difference between them and bribes?

Silent Master
I'm part Cherokee, how many cards am I entitled too?

Bashar Teg
you get stopped and frisked because of your age and skin color, not dna.

jaden101
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
why would i need a 'get out of jail free' card? i'm white. they should hand those out to young black males, to compensate for all the stop and frisk.

Nah. If you give them to black guys and they used them they would be immediately shot dead for stealing them from fine, upstanding innocent white supremacist racist wife beaters.

Silent Master
I've been stopped and frisked multiple times, but she wasn't a cop.

Does that count?

jaden101
Originally posted by Silent Master
I'm part Cherokee, how many cards am I entitled too?

You're part Jeep?

Surtur

Why young black males? They commit more murder than anyone else.

Bashar Teg
seriously though it's more like "get out of a moving violation ticket" car. if you're committing a felony, unless you're sucking a cop's dick or gave birth to one, you're probably f*cked.

Surtur
Some people scrape by paycheck to paycheck, having to pay a minor fine can be problematic. Why should anyone get out of it cuz they know a cop?

Bashar Teg
because that's life. card or no card you receive preferential treatment, the closer you are related to a cop.

Surtur
because that's life. card or no card you receive preferential treatment, the closer you are related to a cop.

Then get rid of the cards, cuz they were getting sold online lol.

For $200. A normal speeding ticket for me is like $75. What the hell do these people paying $200 think it will get them out of?

jaden101
Originally posted by Surtur
Why young black males? They commit more murder than anyone else.

Well then clearly they need them more.

Although I think the cops keep all the special "get off with murder" cards for themselves but rare occasions dish them out to people like OJ.

Bashar Teg
Then get rid of the cards, cuz they were getting sold online lol.

they also ask the info on the cop, and typically their phone# to call and check. it's not just a card you hand them and you get away with what you did, you have to prove you really know them. not trying to justify the practice since i think it's BS, but you oversimplify and pontificate over things which you don't really understand.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101
Well then clearly they need them more.

Although I think the cops keep all the special "get off with murder" cards for themselves but rare occasions dish them out to people like OJ.

If only they gave out some "don't be a dipshit and resist the police" cards.

Surtur
they also ask the info on the cop, and typically their phone# to call and check. it's not just a card you hand them and you get away with what you did, you have to prove you really know them. not trying to justify the practice since i think it's BS, but you oversimplify and pontificate over things which you don't really understand.

Pot kettle black on that last sentence, I wonder if your tiny mind realizes it.

jaden101
If only they gave out some "don't be a dipshit and resist the police" cards.

You'd get shot to death reaching for it anyway.

BackFire

laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
Pot kettle black on that last sentence, I wonder if your tiny mind realizes it.

wow, you sure proved me wrong with your butthurt and notably empty posturing thumb up

Surtur

Especially if you're dumb enough to reach for some shit after a cop tells you not to move.

"Don't move"

"This is a good time to reach for my wallet"

*city is burned down*

jaden101
Especially if you're dumb enough to reach for some shit after a cop tells you not to move.

"Don't move"

"This is a good time to reach for my wallet"

*city is burned down*

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/9243188-16x9-700x394.jpg

Cvnt deserved it.

Bashar Teg

you can be a black cop and still get profiled/shot.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/06/25/a-black-off-duty-cop-tried-to-help-stop-a-crime-another-officer-shot-him/

Surtur
http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/9243188-16x9-700x394.jpg

Cvnt deserved it.

Did he pull a gun on a cop or reach for some shit?

Surtur
wow, you sure proved me wrong with your butthurt and notably empty posturing thumb up

I know I did, your sarcastic comment doesn't negate it.

jaden101
Did he pull a gun on a cop or reach for some shit?

Who cares. Shoot him anyway. Give him an impossible order then shoot him with an entire clip right in the face then reload and shoot him the peen for the lulz.

Surtur
Who cares. Shoot him anyway. Give him an impossible order then shoot him with an entire clip right in the face then reload and shoot him the peen for the lulz.

Ohh that's the white guy that died that didn't get as much coverage as Mikey "Hands up don't shoot *wink wink*" Brown or Eric Garner.

Bashar Teg

he was murdered for not knowing how to do the hokey pokey

jaden101
Ohh that's the white guy that died that didn't get as much coverage as Mikey "Hands up don't shoot *wink wink*" Brown or Eric Garner.

#ColumnInchesLivesMatter

jaden101
he was murdered for not knowing how to do the hokey pokey

That's MORE than enough reason. They've should've killed his family too, just to be sure

Surtur
All lives matter.

*Waits for "Dats rayciss!" comments*

Bashar Teg
That's MORE than enough reason. They've should've killed his family too, just to be sure

"shake it all about. I SAID SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT!!! SHAKE IT MOTHERF-" *gunshots ensue*

Surtur
No Cha Cha Slide?

Adam_PoE
"shake it all about. I SAID SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT!!! SHAKE IT MOTHERF-" *gunshots ensue*

He did not say, "Simon says."

Silent Master

Just a slight nitpick, I believe you mean entire magazine.

Rockydonovang
Apparently cops are supposed to value their own lives over those of other people.

Why are they given authority over other citizens again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.