Kilmonger vs. X-24

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Kilmonger w/ panther suit

Vs.

X-24

Who wins?

Khazra Reborn
X-24 was strong enough to bench press that massive truck, on top of being a night unstoppable killing machine. I didn't watch BP, but assuming Kilmonger is the same as T'Challa, I'd probably give it to X-24

KingD19
His claws wouldn't be able to get through the suit. And he would only charge the kinetic repulsor.

John Murdoch
This comes down to if adamantium can pierce vibranium, just like in the Wolverine vs Killmonger thread. No on-screen evidence shows this yet, so at the moment X-24's raw power, brawling berserker build is ill-suited against Killmonger's agility and kinetic energy absorbing and redirecting suit. I'll give X-24 the strength advantage due to the truck press, but Erik wouldn't be far behind due to heart-shaped herb.

EDIT: King beat me to the punch on the kinetic absorption and redirection suit properties. Also, X-24 can still have joints dislocated, adamantium or not. Erik's suit, skill, agility, and strength are all enough for him to get to some vitals at the very least for an incap victory against X-24.

Killmonger lives up to his moniker here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.