T3-M4 gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles

JKBart
kills tionne since she is prolly b1 battle droid tier

MoT-MoT
tholme wins via sneak attack

darthbane77
Makes it to 7 tbh, T3's ability to solo 3 HK-50 droids is impressive as **** for being an astromech.

MythLord
Ahsoka's MG feat feat sh!ts on that, lmfao.

Even Zayne was capable of stomping several HK-50s, IIRC. And he's a failed padawan with meek Force sensitivity, whereas Ahsoka is one of the most powerful and celebrated padawans during the Order's prime days.

Freedon Nadd
Stops at Rexvan

Haschwalth
makes it to 14.

MythLord
yeh I mean Vitiate needed to use all his power to beat him

Freedon Nadd
So, he is the General Grievous of TOR?

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by MythLord
whereas Ahsoka is one of the most powerful and celebrated jedi during the Order's prime days.
Compare Ahsoka vs Grievous to Aayla vs Maul

MythLord
We only see one scan of Aayla fighting Maul, tho, where Maul kicked her. Pretty sure Grievous can kick Ahsoka.

Rockydonovang
We only see one scan of Aayla fighting Maul, tho, where Maul kicked her. Pretty sure Grievous can kick Ahsoka.
We saw Maul one-shot Aayla with a kick. Aayla is shown unconcious when we next see her.

Greivous literally flipped her and then slammed her head head first and instead of getting ko'd aayla style, she recovered and rolled away from grievous's blades almost instantly.

Not to mention while Maul only needed one move to land a hit on Aayla, Grevious had to overwhelm Ahsoka in a bladelock first after fialing to replicate what Maul despite having ample opportunity.

There's also Ahsoka contending with Offee while hindered untill Offee took advantage of an environment she planned for, Offee not getting auto demolished vs TCW Anakin.

MythLord
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
We saw Maul one-shot Aayla with a kick. Aayla is shown unconcious when we next see her.

Greivous literally flipped her and then slammed her head head first and instead of getting ko'd aayla style, she recovered and rolled away from grievous's blades almost instantly.

What? No, we see Aayla is conscious and as she attempts to leap away from an explosion:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ecIZUD78mT4/WolKdGRFzxI/AAAAAAAAHYk/ESfGBvoBx1kNqZMM813yd2xrm7vTiiw5ACL0BGAYYCw/h432/2018-02-18.png

The kick very much did not KO her.

Not to mention while Maul only needed one move to land a hit on Aayla, Grevious had to overwhelm Ahsoka in a bladelock first after fialing to replicate what Maul despite having ample opportunity.

We don't know how many moves Maul needed. The fight was mostly off-panel; we see Maul engage Aayla and Mace, then we cut to Dooku fighting Tiplee and Obi-Wan, firing lightning at them, and them intercepting. Then we cut back and see Maul landed a kick on Secura.

Maul lands kicks frequently on opponents who sh!t on Ahsoka, anyways, so I'm not sure why this is relevant.

There's also Ahsoka contending with Offee while hindered untill Offee took advantage of an environment she planned for, Offee not getting auto demolished vs TCW Anakin.

A pirate didn't get destroyed by TCW Anakin; and this point is irrelevant.

Rockydonovang
What? No, we see Aayla is conscious and as she attempts to leap away from an explosion:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ecIZUD78mT4/WolKdGRFzxI/AAAAAAAAHYk/ESfGBvoBx1kNqZMM813yd2xrm7vTiiw5ACL0BGAYYCw/h432/2018-02-18.png

The kick very much did not KO her.

Aww...

Aayla still got her defenses breached in one move. And we have Ahsoka, officially recognized as a "force to be reckoned with" for an opponent who usually outduels Kenobi. While Aayla did, what exactly?

Ahsoka has done alright vs opponents who scale from the best duelists in history. That she's one of the best jedi of her day should be self-evident.

1. Grievous is faster and much stronger than Maul
2. These characters obviously don't "shit on Ahsoka" in terms of durability if they get taken out by kicks from someone weaker than Grievous, though I'm not sure who exactly you're referring to.
3. These characters obviously don't shit on her if they're immediately getting their guard breached vs a comparable opponent to one Grievous can't immediately breach the defenses of. Though again, I have no idea who you're referring to.

Kenobi? Maul only kicked him when Kenobi was a physical wreck and Kenobi didn't really get ko'd. That was also after several seconds of fighting so...

I hope you're willing to apply that logic consistently, IE: A dog tackled Maul so Kenobi fighting him is irrelevant.

MythLord
Rocky, I never said Ahsoka isn't one of the best of her day or that she's sub-Aayla, I was just noting that line of scaling through Maul and Grievous is retarded, is all. There's better ways to scale Tano.

Rockydonovang
Rocky, I never said Ahsoka isn't one of the best of her day or that she's sub-Aayla, Welp, I'm out of straw sad

The durability part? I'll concede that. Augmentation isn't a reliable metric anyway and I was misinformed regarding Aayla being ko'd.

What's the issue with comparing how long it takes to get your defense breached?

Such as...

MythLord
What's the issue with comparing how long it takes to get your defense breached?

Well, in your instance, we don't know how long it took, just that it didn't take a while; But it takes Grievous even less time to physically knock around Kenobi than it did Maul to kick Aayla. Chaining in physical strikes has always been a frequent part of the duel and it doesn't always neccessarily have to mean you outskilled your opponent, just that you struck fast enough at an opening.

We've seen inferior foes kick their superiors countless times. Dooku vs Anakin; A'Sharad Hett vs Obi-Wan; Talon vs Cade; the list goes on.

Such as...

Various accolades proclaiming her as such? Also, you don't need to hold her performance against Grievous in juxtaposition to Aayla's performance against Maul to see she's skilled; Just her fighting Grievous for an extended period of time is enough, although how much of that is inconsistency or Grievous' jobber aura is up for debate...

Rockydonovang
Well, in your instance, we don't know how long it took, just that it didn't take a while; But it takes Grievous even less time to physically knock around Kenobi than it did Maul to kick Aayla. Chaining in physical strikes has always been a frequent part of the duel and it doesn't always neccessarily have to mean you outskilled your opponent, just that you struck fast enough at an opening.

Well yes, it's evidence, not proof. You have to look at all the evidence available to decide if it's suffecient.

See above.

Her accolades don't place her as one of the best jedi of her day, her feats do. The aayla thing is an unnecessary complication I'll admit.

MythLord
> it's evidence
> but not proof
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Zm7Ks55pzhY/WomfncKwFXI/AAAAAAAAHY0/80QByXjwGxIe478_lLnwzB-vtLyN-2OQACL0BGAYYCw/h468/2018-02-18.png

Also:
"The Clone Wars make headstrong Ahsoka Tano a Jedi Legend - until she realises her destiny may not lie with the Jedi at all."
-- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need To Know

"Time and again she battled notable Force-wielders including Anakin, Ahsoka, and Obi-Wan Kenobi, proving to be adept at lightsaber combat and utterly ruthless."
-- Star Wars Databank: Asajj Ventress

I'd wager being one of the notable Force users during the Clone Wars and a "Jedi Legend" suggest she was among the best of her day, period.

Rockydonovang
Huh, i thought proof was like definitive evidence. Well you get my point anyway.

That doesn't really mean anything, the legend one's enough though.

Stigma
Interesting thread.

Given that T3-M4 made Vitiate pause, I'd say he's powerful enough to go all the way up to Captain Rex at #3.

Selenial

Zenwolf
A silly thread, but Urs, why is the ARC Trooper below Rex?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.