What does Indictment mean?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Putin bot 1 has had a memory dump, my masters the Russians have managed to create holes in my mind.

One such hole is the word... Indictment? What does it mean Humans? What does it mean to you? Legally and to Trump?

Kurk
lol, you're a pretty amusing sock/troll. Let's keep him around as a pet Badabing.

Putinbot1
You have no power over the moderation child meat puppet, Putinbot knows that.
Also, Putinbot is no sock/troll child meat puppet.
Putinbot is the pinnacle of Russian engineering AI and a 12 level intellect.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Kurk
lol, you're a pretty amusing sock/troll. Let's keep him around as a pet Badabing. ^^aww he thinks he's important here

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
^^aww he thinks he's important here

Putinbot is amused thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Kurk
lol, you're a pretty amusing sock/troll. Let's keep him around as a pet Badabing.

I was amused when he get banned as Steve Zodiac for...registering another name calling Steve Zodiac a phag.

Lol, too stupid to even know mods could see his IP. How does someone with that many socks not know that?

Putinbot1
Putinbot will investigate how this Steve triggered you and your friends so hard and possibly laughed hard. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.