Gorgon Vs Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Gorgon-Wolverine-Marvel-Comics-Shishido-Hydra-b.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
Sword for Gorgon. No LoSH gear for KK.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9c/2c/c0/9c2cc013503db80d2cb681b9264f66e5.jpg

tkitna
Dont know how diluted DC has KK anymore. If its the KK that Batman can hang with, Gorgon wins.

cdtm
That was the weakest Karate Kid, and also heavy PIS.

On average, any Val can slice through Gorgon like a hot knife through butter.

RealityWarper
KK will be SET IN STONE ! XD

cdtm
He should be KO'd or worse before he can take his blindfold off.

riv6672
Nice to see Gorgon has a shot here. Thats impressive.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by tkitna
Dont know how diluted DC has KK anymore. If its the KK that Batman can hang with, Gorgon wins.

Let's not go down the low showing route...

Zack M

THAT KK just woke up from a coma. AND he got Batman's utility belt from him and got the upper hand, still.

tkitna
Originally posted by Zack M
THAT KK just woke up from a coma. AND he got Batman's utility belt from him and got the upper hand, still.

Werent you the one that said they had yet another fight though and Batman hung with him?

deathslash
Werent you the one that said they had yet another fight though and Batman hung with him? thumb up they fought in the air too and Val still couldn't win.

tkitna
Originally posted by deathslash
thumb up they fought in the air too and Val still couldn't win.

See, then he's painfully diluted and Gorgon would win.

Zack M
Werent you the one that said they had yet another fight though and Batman hung with him?

That was 3boot Karate Kid. He's the inferior, less impressive version.

Zack M
thumb up they fought in the air too and Val still couldn't win.

KK wasn't serious, come on. Plus, he had more hits than Batman.

Zack M
BTW, the one posted above IS NOT 3boot Karate Kid. It's classic Val.

deathslash
KK wasn't serious, come on. Plus, he had more hits than Batman. you could hit me three times in the face, but if my one kick broke your leg, I think we both know who'd be winning.

One of those hits was a surprise attack and he was even fighting in the air. Val even went out of his way to mention that a good chunk of Bruce's skill would be mitigated in an anti-gravity fight.

Zack M
you could hit me three times in the face, but if my one kick broke your leg, I think we both know who'd be winning.

One of those hits was a surprise attack and he was even fighting in the air. Val even went out of his way to mention that a good chunk of Bruce's skill would be mitigated in an anti-gravity fight.

Aaaand nobody won that fight. Neither was serious in hurting or KO'ing the other, especially since Val looked up to Batman. That fight was inconclusive.

riv6672
BTW, the one posted above IS NOT 3boot Karate Kid. It's classic Val.
As fun as all the low balling is, yes, classic KK.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.