Star Wars Episode IX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Might as well get this party started..

Also J.J. isn;t going to let the dummy crybabies that badmouthed Last Jedi impact Episode 9..

http://comicbook.com/starwars/2018/02/17/star-wars-episode-ix-the-last-jedi-j-j-abrams-backlash/

-Pr-
I get that Abrams won't come out and criticise Disney, but some of his comments were silly.

I'm sure most people just want EP 9 to be good though, so on that we should all be able to agree.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
I get that Abrams won't come out and criticise Disney, but some of his comments were silly.

I'm sure most people just want EP 9 to be good though, so on that we should all be able to agree.

Ghost Luke should dominate ep IX.

Use all Carrie scenes.

Bring back Lando.

Only then it can be watchable.

ares834
Not at all looking forward to this.

Impediment
Mark Hamill needs to play a significant and powerful role in Episode IX.

StiltmanFTW
Can't be worse than TLJ.

Impediment
TLJ wasn't bad, IMO, but was lazily written.

juggernaut74
It can't be any worse than the Last Jedi.

That shit hurt my eyes.

Josh_Alexander
If Abrams is smart enough he will take the ship back to safe waters....Cause a the moment Star Wars might turn out to be as bad as DCEU!!!!

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
If Abrams is smart enough he will take the ship back to safe waters....Cause a the moment Star Wars might turn out to be as bad as DCEU!!!! You might be right, if Solo is shit(as it looks that way) Disney needs to get the train back on the track.

ares834
Originally posted by juggernaut74
You might be right, if Solo is shit(as it looks that way) Disney needs to get the train back on the track.

It's never been on track. TFA steered them off the track from the beginning.

Josh_Alexander
You might be right, if Solo is shit(as it looks that way) Disney needs to get the train back on the track.

The issue am seeing is that instead of admitting that they messed up in TLJ they are trying to turn the blind eye!

They are not listening to the audiences. They want to believe they did the right thing...

Bashar Teg
can't wait for all the epic fanbaby butthurt when jj doesn't undo ep8.

Ridley_Prime
B-b-but true fans decide everything!

Flyattractor
Maybe the HyperLightSpeedAttack will cause Time Ripples and erase everything since episode 6. That would be nice.

StiltmanFTW
It can't be any worse than the Last Jedi.

That shit hurt my eyes.

It hurt my eyes, my liver, my soul.

Even Solo will be a masterpiece in comparison, I bet.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ares834

It's never been on track. TFA steered them off the track from the beginning.

Good posts.

All I can do is hope in a good Star Wars story.

jaden101
The issue am seeing is that instead of admitting that they messed up in TLJ they are trying to turn the blind eye!

They are not listening to the audiences. They want to believe they did the right thing...

Listening to audiences is what is making the DC films worse. It's what made Alien Covenant terrible.

Nephthys
https://i.imgflip.com/1rb0sj.jpg

Hope this film can live up to how great TFA and TLJ was.

carthage

|King Joker|

Flyattractor
I am as excited to see this as Old Rover Here is....

https://i.imgur.com/xlUDOnA.gif

....yep.

The Lost
Originally posted by Nephthys
https://i.imgflip.com/1rb0sj.jpg

Hope this film can live up to how great TFA and TLJ was.

I hope so as well.

quanchi112
Can't wait.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
B-b-but true fans decide everything!

IK! HAHAHA.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jaden101
Listening to audiences is what is making the DC films worse. It's what made Alien Covenant terrible. Josh is an idiot. Even he doesn't take himself seriously.

Josh_Alexander
Listening to audiences is what is making the DC films worse. It's what made Alien Covenant terrible.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

WHAT THE **** DOES THAT MEAN!!??

Are you serious?

Okay, then if audiences "don't matter" for whom are the movies made in the first place? For the directors? laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
Josh is an idiot. Even he doesn't take himself seriously.

Everyone knows you are 1st place in that Quanchi laughing out loud

jaden101
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

WHAT THE **** DOES THAT MEAN!!??

Are you serious?

Okay, then if audiences "don't matter" for whom are the movies made in the first place? For the directors? laughing out loud

It's pretty simple. If you start a story arc that takes place over 3 movies then you stick to the arc. You don't start changing the story after every movie because morons cried about it because it invariably makes things worse.

Example.

Batman vs Superman. Slated for having too much irrelevant crap that didn't actually do anything for the story and made the movie far too long....They listened to the audience and ended up with Justice League where there was virtually no back story for Cyborg or The Flash. It ended up being too short for the story it was supposed to tell because it had been cut to within an inch of its life to fit a timeline of 2 hours because audiences complained BvS was too long. It ended up even WORSE than BvS.

Prometheus. Audiences complained because they tried to take the mythos in a different direction and wasn't like Alien. They just abandoned the story of Shaw and killed her off. Then they killed off the Engineers as well and ended up with an almost entirely unrelated piece of shit that people hated even more than Prometheus. Now they're planning on going in an entirely different direction again.

The Force Awakens. People complained it was just a rehash of A New Hope. They went in a completely different direction for The Last Jedi and people complained that it was too different.

That's what happens when you change the direction of a franchise based on the audiences whining.

Josh_Alexander
It's pretty simple. If you start a story arc that takes place over 3 movies then you stick to the arc. You don't start changing the story after every movie because morons cried about it because it invariably makes things worse.

Example.

Batman vs Superman. Slated for having too much irrelevant crap that didn't actually do anything for the story and made the movie far too long....They listened to the audience and ended up with Justice League where there was virtually no back story for Cyborg or The Flash. It ended up being too short for the story it was supposed to tell because it had been cut to within an inch of its life to fit a timeline of 2 hours because audiences complained BvS was too long. It ended up even WORSE than BvS.

Prometheus. Audiences complained because they tried to take the mythos in a different direction and wasn't like Alien. They just abandoned the story of Shaw and killed her off. Then they killed off the Engineers as well and ended up with an almost entirely unrelated piece of shit that people hated even more than Prometheus. Now they're planning on going in an entirely different direction again.

The Force Awakens. People complained it was just a rehash of A New Hope. They went in a completely different direction for The Last Jedi and people complained that it was too different.

That's what happens when you change the direction of a franchise based on the audiences whining.

Your whole point is irrational. The movies are MENT for the audiences, therefore its ILLOGICAL for a movie to perform bad if they close their ears on the spectators.

e.g. The Last Jedi which has a TERRIBLE movie score and is being tore appart by the fans.

e.g. The Marvel Cinematic Universe which keeps doing better BECAUSE THEY LISTEN to their audience.

Again, your statement about "listening to audiences is bad" is irrational.

Ridley_Prime
Also disagree on JL being worse than BvS, but that's another story.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Also disagree on JL being worse than BvS, but that's another story.

I disagree too, but audience and many sites have it as worse.

jaden101
Your whole point is irrational. The movies are MENT for the audiences, therefore its ILLOGICAL for a movie to perform bad if they close their ears on the spectators.

e.g. The Last Jedi which has a TERRIBLE movie score and is being tore appart by the fans.

e.g. The Marvel Cinematic Universe which keeps doing better BECAUSE THEY LISTEN to their audience.

Its completely rational because its exactly what has happened in those examples. The writers and directors changed course based on whiney fan boys moaning and ended up even worse than the previous movies.

Marvel works because they've had a singular vision of where their stories are going....namely the battle with Thanos. The few times it has stuttered in terms of story is where studio executives interfered namely Age of Ultron and GotG 2. The sole example I can think of them paying heed to fanboy whining was Ironman 3 and even then they didn't attempt to correct it by changing later stories. They just moved on.

Josh_Alexander

*Edit: ...perform good...

Josh_Alexander
Its completely rational because its exactly what has happened in those examples. The writers and directors changed course based on whiney fan boys moaning and ended up even worse than the previous movies.

Marvel works because they've had a singular vision of where their stories are going....namely the battle with Thanos. The few times it has stuttered in terms of story is where studio executives interfered namely Age of Ultron and GotG 2. The sole example I can think of them paying heed to fanboy whining was Ironman 3 and even then they didn't attempt to correct it by changing later stories. They just moved on.

Marvel is Top Dog because they listen and know how to satisfy their audiences, therefore your logic is invalid.

Also, those movies were already crap from their foundations!

BvS was ment to failure for the simple fact that MoS was shit and no one knew Batfleck!

WTH? The Force Awakens was overall a great film. So it aint like Awakens debilitated TLJ. TLJ is crap because they decided that the audiences don't matter aka. Luke Skywalker being portrayed as an old punk.

So again, saying that a movie should not listen to their audiences is TOTALLY ILLOGICAL.

Darth Thor
Great? Even the guys who like TFA dont go so far as to call it Great.

Nephthys
TFA was Great.

estahuh

jaden101
Marvel is Top Dog because they listen and know how to satisfy their audiences, therefore your logic is invalid.

Also, those movies were already crap from their foundations!

BvS was ment to failure for the simple fact that MoS was shit and no one knew Batfleck!

WTH? The Force Awakens was overall a great film. So it aint like Awakens debilitated TLJ. TLJ is crap because they decided that the audiences don't matter aka. Luke Skywalker being portrayed as an old punk.

So again, saying that a movie should not listen to their audiences is TOTALLY ILLOGICAL.

What was the biggest criticism of TFA? That it was far too much like ANH. How did they react? Went as far from what was expected as they possibly could and look at the reaction. Now they have to pander to the crybaby brigade.

Give me some examples in Marvel where fan feedback has altered the course of the following movies.

You'd have to go as far back as the tentatively linked Incredible Hulk and again they mostly just ignored it.

Arguably they reacted to the criticism of The Dark World being too....dark...now some people moan that Ragnarok wasn't dark enough. (although it was vastly superior to Dark World)

The problem with trying to appease fan boys is you can never win.

Granted MoS wasn't great but it was still far better than both its follow ups. Look at some of the criticism of it. Every character was far too serious and morose. How did they react? Well they couldn't do a personality u-turn on the established characters and they couldn't make Batman less dark so you ended up with Lex Luthor. How did his portrayal go down with audiences? They also reacted to the same criticism with Suicide Squad. How did that go down with fan boys?

Josh_Alexander
What was the biggest criticism of TFA? That it was far too much like ANH. How did they react? Went as far from what was expected as they possibly could and look at the reaction. Now they have to pander to the crybaby brigade.

Give me some examples in Marvel where fan feedback has altered the course of the following movies.

You'd have to go as far back as the tentatively linked Incredible Hulk and again they mostly just ignored it.

Arguably they reacted to the criticism of The Dark World being too....dark...now some people moan that Ragnarok wasn't dark enough. (although it was vastly superior to Dark World)

The problem with trying to appease fan boys is you can never win.

Granted MoS wasn't great but it was still far better than both its follow ups. Look at some of the criticism of it. Every character was far too serious and morose. How did they react? Well they couldn't do a personality u-turn on the established characters and they couldn't make Batman less dark so you ended up with Lex Luthor. How did his portrayal go down with audiences? They also reacted to the same criticism with Suicide Squad. How did that go down with fan boys?

Actually Ragnarok is wayyyy better than the Dark World, and reason for that is it's colorful scenarios.

An example? The villain issue MCU was having. Every movie they've been improving their villains. e.g. Ego in GOTG2, Hela in Ragnarok, Vulture in Homecoming, Killmonger in BP.

Ofcourse you can NEVER win, no movie is perfect. But you can improve. And that's what listening to the audience's requests does

TLJ was made for anyone but the audience, that's why it was a mess.

Bashar Teg
TFA was Great.

estahuh

it was good, but let's not get carried away

Flyattractor
TFA was Great.

estahuh

Nah. It was a GOOD at Best Movie that had a Few Great-ish moments.

Don't over exaggerate.

Esau Cairn

Example.

Audiences complained & whined AFTER these movies were released.
Yes, they weren't happy with the end products but you're using Hindsight Logic i.e: criticisms made after the finished product was shown.

The biggest dilemma was JL & Prometheus was studio interference on an executive level...more worried about box office returns than audience satisfaction.

JL suffered because an executive producer wanted his bonus & feared he'd lose it if JL wasn't delivered by its planned released date.
Cyborg & The Flash did have back stories but they were sacrificed by sloppy & rushed editing.

Prometheus tanked because once again the clash between studio execs wanting an Alien franchise & Ridley wanting to break away & tell his own story.

The Force Awakens HAD to be a rehash whether we liked it or not.
It was the official start of a franchise under new leadership(Disney).
It was simply a movie whose story had to farewell old iconic characters to introduce the new.

Audience & fan complaints are always made after the viewing, they don't have much sway in the production, plot & editing.

jaden101
Actually Ragnarok is wayyyy better than the Dark World, and reason for that is it's colorful scenarios.

An example? The villain issue MCU was having. Every movie they've been improving their villains. e.g. Ego in GOTG2, Hela in Ragnarok, Vulture in Homecoming, Killmonger in BP.

Ofcourse you can NEVER win, no movie is perfect. But you can improve. And that's what listening to the audience's requests does

TLJ was made for anyone but the audience, that's why it was a mess.

I liked Hela but Ego and Vulture, while better developed than Killian, Whiplash and Malekith were still poor. I even preferred Ultron and Zemo was better than all of them. Let's also not forget how bad Cross was in Ant man. Red Skull was also dreadful but then The First Avenger is best forgotten about anyway. As was Ronan. Their best bad guys haven't even been bad guys. Loki and The Winter Soldier.

I'm in a minority in that I think both SW main sequels have been OK but not great. I was more annoyed at how they sidelined Finn than what they did with Luke in TLJ. I also didn't care for any of the new characters who were so bad I can't even remember their names. Let's just call them The women who crashed their ships. And what they did to Phasma after bigging her up in the trailers for TFA was a total waste. Rogue One also had the biggest bunch of miserable bastards. You know the characters are shit when the only one you cared about dying was the robot.

Josh_Alexander
I liked Hela but Ego and Vulture, while better developed than Killian, Whiplash and Malekith were still poor. I even preferred Ultron and Zemo was better than all of them. Let's also not forget how bad Cross was in Ant man. Red Skull was also dreadful but then The First Avenger is best forgotten about anyway. As was Ronan. Their best bad guys haven't even been bad guys. Loki and The Winter Soldier.

I'm in a minority in that I think both SW main sequels have been OK but not great. I was more annoyed at how they sidelined Finn than what they did with Luke in TLJ. I also didn't care for any of the new characters who were so bad I can't even remember their names. Let's just call them The women who crashed their ships. And what they did to Phasma after bigging her up in the trailers for TFA was a total waste. Rogue One also had the biggest bunch of miserable bastards. You know the characters are shit when the only one you cared about dying was the robot.

Still poor but better develop. Which means Marvel is really trying to fix their issues and not turning def ears to their audiences.

That's what happens when fans have high expectations for a movie....good...good is as comparable as bad.

Am a SW fan, and what they did with Luke is a DISGRACE.

I would understand if you are not as fanatic when regards to SW. The movie was okay. Yeah.

I was expecting more and was disappointed in that. The movie was good, yet it doesn't mean it didn't disappoint.

quanchi112
Everyone knows you are 1st place in that Quanchi laughing out loud You are an idiot who believes films should just pander to the fans despite multiple factions wanting multiple things thus realizing you can't please everyone you dumb shit. You create your vision and factor in what's best for the story. You deviate too much and you end up with the disjointed dceu.

quanchi112

Again, your statement about "listening to audiences is bad" is irrational. This is why you are too retarded to have any sort of discussion with. You just don't get anything other than what your mini brain thinks.

jaden101

Josh_Alexander
You are an idiot who believes films should just pander to the fans despite multiple factions wanting multiple things thus realizing you can't please everyone you dumb shit. You create your vision and factor in what's best for the story. You deviate too much and you end up with the disjointed dceu.

Blah Blah Blah! Some thing else Quan?

Josh_Alexander
This is why you are too retarded to have any sort of discussion with. You just don't get anything other than what your mini brain thinks.

More Blah Blah!????? Quan! You would make a nice party entertainment.

Surtur
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Might as well get this party started..

Also J.J. isn;t going to let the dummy crybabies that badmouthed Last Jedi impact Episode 9..

http://comicbook.com/starwars/2018/02/17/star-wars-episode-ix-the-last-jedi-j-j-abrams-backlash/

This is disappointing. There were legit criticisms to be had, but they got lost in a sea of stupid bullshit. So because of that, JJ will ignore the legit criticisms.

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Surtur
This is disappointing. There were legit criticisms to be had, but they got lost in a sea of stupid bullshit. So because of that, JJ will ignore the legit criticisms.

Let him run the movie as **** as he wants. One thing is for sure, if Ep 9 ends up being as disappointing as TLJ, SW will fall in a hole as deep as DCEU.

jaden101
Yeah. Well that's why! A movie can't just come and create a big fan group and they just decide they don't care for the fans!

I mean, if they don't care for their Audience why make a movie in the first place?

I do hope for Han Solo to be good. And i do hope Ep 9 is better than TLJ. Else well...SW might end up losing fans.

I guess that's what it comes down to. Either they could follow at least 1 thread of the EU but what happens to fans who preferred a different route. The canon of the EU was all over the place. You'd never incorporate it all and doing so would have resulted in a Trilogy of 5 hour incoherent messes.

That being said, they could've kept the essence of Luke's character arc.

As for how it will go. I don't think Luke is even dead. I don't think they mentioned him cutting himself off from the force and then having Rey and Leia feeling him disconnecting from the force after he 'dies'

As for Solo. I think it'll end up a less enjoyable Firefly/Serenity.

playa1258
Watch JJ double down on all the criticism.

quanchi112
Blah Blah Blah! Some thing else Quan? You can't counter any of it because you're too stupid. concession accepted, fatboy.

quanchi112
More Blah Blah!????? Quan! You would make a nice party entertainment. Quit being creepy and stick to the topic.

Josh_Alexander
I guess that's what it comes down to. Either they could follow at least 1 thread of the EU but what happens to fans who preferred a different route. The canon of the EU was all over the place. You'd never incorporate it all and doing so would have resulted in a Trilogy of 5 hour incoherent messes.

That being said, they could've kept the essence of Luke's character arc.

As for how it will go. I don't think Luke is even dead. I don't think they mentioned him cutting himself off from the force and then having Rey and Leia feeling him disconnecting from the force after he 'dies'

As for Solo. I think it'll end up a less enjoyable Firefly/Serenity.

Well i don't think Luke can pull out some sort of Goku's Ultra Instinct and reincorporate himself.

I doubt it happens.

quanchi112
Let him run the movie as **** as he wants. One thing is for sure, if Ep 9 ends up being as disappointing as TLJ, SW will fall in a hole as deep as DCEU. lets bet on it. The film grossed 1.3 billion and beat every single film out. If you think Star Wars is going to die bet on it, cuck. Quit eating kit kats and actually bet on it.

jaden101
Well i don't think Luke can pull out some sort of Goku's Ultra Instinct and reincorporate himself.

I doubt it happens.

You never know. If they react to fanboy backlash. Besides it not like they haven't already introduced hilariously bad force abilities in the last movie. 😂

Josh_Alexander
lets bet on it. The film grossed 1.3 billion and beat every single film out. If you think Star Wars is going to die bet on it, cuck. Quit eating kit kats and actually bet on it.

Money doesn't equal a good movie you PUNK!

Go inform yourself kiddo.

Josh_Alexander
You never know. If they react to fanboy backlash. Besides it not like they haven't already introduced hilariously bad force abilities in the last movie. 😂

If that happens then Luke Skywalker would be a MOTHER****ER!

Otherwise....well...will have to stick with Ray.

quanchi112
Money doesn't equal a good movie you PUNK!

Go inform yourself kiddo. I never said it did you retard. It makes for a successful film. I say it's great you fat loser. We have been over this but speaking of retardation your battlezone is pathetic. You agree you're wrong and basically beg for mercy. You're a joke.

Josh_Alexander
I never said it did you retard. It makes for a successful film. I say it's great you fat loser. We have been over this but speaking of retardation your battlezone is pathetic. You agree you're wrong and basically beg for mercy. You're a joke.

Go **** yourself Quan! Thats all you are good for.

Esau Cairn
Go **** yourself Quan! Thats all you are good for.

Nah even if he could...he'd find himself disappointing his own self.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Esau Cairn

Lol!

Isn't it obvious why he is always in such a grumpy trolling mode?? He doesnt know what satisfaction is. laughing out loud

Surtur

He'd be jealous because he'd know who his self was really thinking of during it all:

https://i.imgur.com/8qwoJ5s.jpg

Josh_Alexander
He'd be jealous because he'd know who his self was really thinking of during it all:

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Esau Cairn

When it comes to Quan fantasising about Snoke, it's hard to know if Snoke is faking his death or his orgasm...?

Josh_Alexander
When it comes to Quan fantasising about Snoke, it's hard to know if Snoke is faking his death or his orgasm...?

OMG.

quanchi112
Go **** yourself Quan! Thats all you are good for. You submitted to a career troll. You should really retire. You are terrible.

quanchi112
Nah even if he could...he'd find himself disappointing his own self. How is that other man's kid you paid for ?

smile

Josh_Alexander
You submitted to a career troll. You should really retire. You are terrible.

I admit am a terrible troll....I could never rival your trolling abilities, that's why i'd rather beat you with evidence laughing out loud

Esau Cairn
How is that other man's kid you paid for ?

smile

He's doing fine, thanks.

Best thing that's ever happened in my life...makes me so proud that he calls me, dad.

And no, you can't Skype with him.

quanchi112
He's doing fine, thanks.

Best thing that's ever happened in my life...makes me so proud that he calls me, dad.

And no, you can't Skype with him. Being a cuck totally works for the submissives.

quanchi112
I admit am a terrible troll....I could never rival your trolling abilities, that's why i'd rather beat you with evidence laughing out loud I saw your battlezone where you pleaded for mercy and offered nothing outside a concession.

Josh_Alexander
I saw your battlezone where you pleaded for mercy and offered nothing outside a concession.

Bahahahaha. I don't waste my time with trolls Quan. The only reason I waste my time with you is that because besides your trolling abilites its always nice hear your arguments. Specially when you are wailing and crying all over the board. laughing out loud

Silent Master on the other hand is just pissing.

Surtur

Lmao

quanchi112
Bahahahaha. I don't waste my time with trolls Quan. The only reason I waste my time with you is that because besides your trolling abilites its always nice hear your arguments. Specially when you are wailing and crying all over the board. laughing out loud

Silent Master on the other hand is just pissing. You admitted you were wrong and can't focus or put the time in. You embarrassed yourself and it'll be there for all time.

Josh_Alexander
You admitted you were wrong and can't focus or put the time in. You embarrassed yourself and it'll be there for all time.

I admitted to have misread the scene. Unlike you, am not afraid of admitting my errors.

I wont have issues taking someone serious to Battlezone.

I feel nothing. Why should i feel something for a troll?

quanchi112
I admitted to have misread the scene. Unlike you, am not afraid of admitting my errors.

I wont have issues taking someone serious to Battlezone.

I feel nothing. Why should i feel something for a troll? You admit a troll showed you up. That's embarrassing.

Josh_Alexander
You admit a troll showed you up. That's embarrassing.

I showed myself the error.

I believe you didnt read the discussion properly Quan.

quanchi112
I showed myself the error.

I believe you didnt read the discussion properly Quan. You submitted and admitted you were wrong. Another poster called you a chicken and you've been openly mocked. You conceded the thread and left like a pussy. This is who you are.

Josh_Alexander
You submitted and admitted you were wrong. Another poster called you a chicken and you've been openly mocked. You conceded the thread and left like a pussy. This is who you are.

Yeah, am concious and man enough to admit my errors. And i didn't lose the debate, the debate was invalid due to my mistake. A pointless debate. It was more me leaving the debate than anything else. But why should i expect a troll like you to understand such things.

Does it look like i care? Am not afraid of debating someone if that's what you are insinuating. I haven't read the rest of comments since my last reply, surely it was just another troll out there.

laughing out loud

Maybe you should learn when to concede Quan. Perhaps you wouldn't be so disgraceful if you would learn when to admit defeat!

#TLJ_thread #All_threads_concerning_SW #Most_threads_in_general laughing out loud

quanchi112
Yeah, am concious and man enough to admit my errors. And i didn't lose the debate, the debate was invalid due to my mistake. A pointless debate. It was more me leaving the debate than anything else. But why should i expect a troll like you to understand such things.

Does it look like i care? Am not afraid of debating someone if that's what you are insinuating. I haven't read the rest of comments since my last reply, surely it was just another troll out there.

laughing out loud

Maybe you should learn when to concede Quan. Perhaps you wouldn't be so disgraceful if you would learn when to admit defeat!

#TLJ_thread #All_threads_concerning_SW #Most_threads_in_general laughing out loud You submitted whereas he posted evidence. You admit you're wrong and beg for him to stop. People mock you and then post chicken pics for you to disappear.

#bitchmade

Josh_Alexander
You submitted whereas he posted evidence. You admit you're wrong and beg for him to stop. People mock you and then post chicken pics for you to disappear.

#bitchmade

Evidence? Silent barely knows what evidence means! But ofcourse, only you can understand the dude, both speak the same language.

quanchi112
Evidence? Silent barely knows what evidence means! But ofcourse, only you can understand the dude, both speak the same language. He posted clips which is evidence. You cried about being retarded and left. You're a loser. You always misunderstand, complain, and submit. It's who you are.

Josh_Alexander
He posted clips which is evidence. You cried about being retarded and left. You're a loser. You always misunderstand, complain, and submit. It's who you are.

See, don't even know the difference between evidence and clips!

Am gonna play your game!

Here Quan, have some evidence!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, sorry, i actually did sent evidence! HAHAHAHAHA.

Josh_Alexander
Sorry Surtur, i had to borrow it.

quanchi112
You are an idiot and a guy who lost a battlezone in the most demeaning of ways. You conceded the argument after it began and were called a chicken.

Josh_Alexander
You are an idiot and a guy who lost a battlezone in the most demeaning of ways. You conceded the argument after it began and were called a chicken.

I always like to answer with evidence!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay, nuff said!

It was a pleasure talking with you Quan! Now, i better go before you fill this thread with your shit. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Quit spamming and leave the thread you Jumanji fan.

Flyattractor
Can't wait to see how they Rewrite The Return of the Jedi and shove in all the Fee Fee Diversity PC Snowflake Bullshit like the last 2 movies.

Esau Cairn
Being a cuck totally works for the submissives.

That's probably the first thing that went through Khan's mind once he regained conscious from being punched by a woman.

Esau Cairn

I swear he's trying to say, "...c-c-cuckolded."

quanchi112
That's probably the first thing that went through Khan's mind once he regained conscious from being punched by a woman. He was never punched out by a woman. You're a weird cuck.

Surtur
Sorry Surtur, i had to borrow it.

No need to be sorry. It doesn't belong to me. Dead Snoke belongs to everybody.

Bashar Teg
oh jfc can we stop with the dead snoke pic.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
oh jfc can we stop with the dead snoke pic.

We could.

But we won't.

Bashar Teg
then make it your sig.

here:

https://i.imgur.com/rCzE1pF.gif
then you can troll quan without derailing everything star wars. good? good. thumb up

Flyattractor
You don't have to expand any real effort to "Troll Quan".

You have that in common with him.

Josh_Alexander
No need to be sorry. It doesn't belong to me. Dead Snoke belongs to everybody.

It belongs to the everyone! Including Quan...I wonder why Quan haven't put that pic in his Signature or Profile pic..

Arguably, that is Snoke's best shot! laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1513/20/1513203049107.gif

Bashar Teg
thank you at least that's different. ffs.

Bashar Teg
that faceplant laughing out loud

Surtur
Most humiliating on screen death for a Star Wars character. Hell even Boba Fett looks better.

Bashar Teg
no, boba fett was the most humiliating, and caused the most widespread fanboy butthurt ever seen. they'll tell you they hate ROTJ because of the ewoks, but they actually hated it the moment that overhyped chump died in some wylee cyote & roadrunner skit, by a blind man accidentally hitting him with a stick. and that girly scream at the end. don't even.

juggernaut74
Most humiliating on screen death for a Star Wars character. Hell even Boba Fett looks better. I agree, a fitting end for a wannabe.

Bashar Teg
snoke definitely takes the #2 slot for most humiliating death.

StiltmanFTW
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1513/64/1513644147069.gif

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1513/64/1513644147069.gif

laughing out loud

Wow, new memes to piss out Quan.

Josh_Alexander
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1513/20/1513203049107.gif

Hahahahahaha! Look at Supreme Leader Snoke tasting the dust!

No wonder why Quanchi decided to change his profile and signiture pics. laughing out loud

Surtur
no, boba fett was the most humiliating, and caused the most widespread fanboy butthurt ever seen. they'll tell you they hate ROTJ because of the ewoks, but they actually hated it the moment that overhyped chump died in some wylee cyote & roadrunner skit, by a blind man accidentally hitting him with a stick. and that girly scream at the end. don't even.

Snoke got way overhyped, went down like a chump, even worse than Fett.

Ownage. Like a piece of garbage.

Bashar Teg
no amount of anti-quan rage will negate the truth of my comment, but have fun.

Surtur
Even with that death, Boba Fett was still remembered as cool. Snoke is just a joke.

Even General Grievous was able to shine in one of the Clone Wars cartoons, so was Darth Maul. Not Snoke, he's just always gonna be garbage.

StiltmanFTW
Grievous wasn't bad in ROTS, imo. Just much less formidable than in the original CW cartoon by Tartakovsky.

Still leagues above Snoke, who *seemed* to be a big badass for like 1 minute and died.

Surtur
And I will say, in the EU, turns out Boba Fett survives.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, he does.

https://tinyurl.com/ydbnlug5

Bashar Teg
you mean the EU that was never film canon, and is now not even considered EU canon? you guys starting to come off like boba fett fanboys.

Surtur
Ehh. I don't love Fett. He is cool though.

But he does have some moments where he shines, even as a kid in the CW's cartoon.

StiltmanFTW
Bashar, eat a Snickers.

Canon this, canon that... nobody cares. Canon is what lies in fans' hearts, not some ridiculous bs.

Hell, movies themselves are not even special... without the vast EU, all would be completely forgettable.

TLJ was just obnoxious.

Bashar Teg
sorry i thought this was the movies subforum. smile

so yeah, boba fett is dead, and it was humiliating how he was killed by mister magoo accidentally hit him with his stick. it was also humiliating how he screamed like a girl, propelled to his death by one of his cool gadets. sorry, that happened.

snokes death was epically humiliating as well. shame boba already stole that thunder in 83 and snoke has to settle for the #2 slot.

Surtur
It did happen. It embarrassing. Yet he still manages somehow to not be as lame as Snoke. Is Snoke just that bad? Maybe it's because we can't see Boba's face when he dies. Snokes face at the end...lol

Bashar Teg
the PT makes it even worse for boba, because it was jango who did all the badass feats, and boba was just an angry little brat saying "yeah! get him daddy!". was a shame that daddy got stomped by mace, before he could teach his son to fight (and scream) like a man. apart from tracking down han solo, boba fett did nothing on film but stand around and look cool. the second he got into a real fight he got punked by stevie wonder. lol.

Surtur
Janga got owned by Mace lol. Boba tried to get revenge on Mace on the show, got owned with that as well. They just need to stay the f*ck away from Samuel L Jackson.

StiltmanFTW
sorry i thought this was the movies subforum. smile

Sorry, you thought wrong.

There is no admin, the owner of the site has changed and refuses to contact any of us, so our word is the law, little man.

And look at other forums, like Anime one. Manga shit is discussed and prioritized there even in versus threads. You have no power here.

Yet he still manages somehow to not be as lame as Snoke.

thumb up

Ridiculous face + faceplant...

Bashar Teg
sorry, but no degree of coping will bring boba fail back to life. smile

StiltmanFTW
Dead or not, Boba served an actual purpose in the OT.

Snoke was pure lulzcontent.

Bashar Teg
it was indeed a truckload of lulz.

shame it has to take second place. maybe if snoke was accidentally killed by some blind and helpless prisoner, or also flew across the screen screaming, or his death also ended with a burp or fart joke.

https://i.imgur.com/u9Ght8v.gif

StiltmanFTW
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohs7HL0dFhDSYAUsU/giphy.gif

Inhuman
lo. I never got the appeal of Boba Fett, and why some people are obsessed with him like he's like a super badass.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Inhuman
lo. I never got the appeal of Boba Fett, and why some people are obsessed with him like he's like a super badass.

That all came from the EU Fan Base.

Esau Cairn
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohs7HL0dFhDSYAUsU/giphy.gif

Oh Christ Almighty...I haven't seen TLJ...but seriously is that how Snoke dies???!!?

It's not lame, it's just plain embarrassing.

Bashar Teg
unfortunate that the gif cuts off before the faceplant.

Esau Cairn
unfortunate that the gif cuts off before the faceplant.

I did see the faceplant from another gif.

What I didn't see/know was the lightsaber by Snoke's side getting activated by Rey!

Now I want to see a version of Obi & Qui Gon fighting Maul where they keep using their force powers to turn Maul's saber OFF!

Or Vader looking down at his saber because it won't work then Obi flicking it on with his mind!

StiltmanFTW
I haven't seen TLJ...

What are you doing here then?

What I didn't see/know was the lightsaber by Snoke's side getting activated by Rey!

Now I want to see a version of Obi & Qui Gon fighting Maul where they keep using their force powers to turn Maul's saber OFF!

Or Vader looking down at his saber because it won't work then Obi flicking it on with his mind!

Kylo activated it, Rey only caught it.

Esau Cairn
What are you doing here then?

Kylo activated it, Rey only caught it.

I still enjoy the franchise but I guess I over-dosed on all the negative posts about TLJ (not just from this MB) that I'm content to wait for its DVD release.

And regardless to who activated the lightsaber, it was still a pretty humiliating death.

StiltmanFTW
I still enjoy the franchise but I guess I over-dosed on all the negative posts about TLJ (not just from this MB) that I'm content to wait for its DVD release.

Ah, I understand now.

And regardless to who activated the lightsaber, it was still a pretty humiliating death.

Yes, it was.

And Snoke was so cocky in that scene... laughing out loud

Esau Cairn

Flyattractor
Ah, I understand now.

Yes, it was.

And Snoke was so cocky in that scene... laughing out loud

So could it be said that Snoke went out ...HALF-COCKED????????

eek!

Surtur

Now you've realized why Snoke has the most ridiculous death in Star Wars lol.

Being eaten by a vagina monster pales in comparison.

quanchi112
Snoke envy from jobless and real life cucks.

Esau Cairn
You like calling other men, cucks.

Does that make you, The Master Of Cucks?

Or are you just a Cuck Magnet?

Surtur
Snoke envy from jobless and real life cucks.

Even the homeless people that eat literal garbage to stay alive don't envy a piece of trash like Snoke.

Even the space maggots that saw his corpse were like "ehh, pass".

quanchi112
You like calling other men, cucks.

Does that make you, The Master Of Cucks?

Or are you just a Cuck Magnet? Shut your mouth, faux dad.

quanchi112
Even the homeless people that eat literal garbage to stay alive don't envy a piece of trash like Snoke.

Even the space maggots that saw his corpse were like "ehh, pass". So you're speaking for yourself here.

Snoke is great you're a loser.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.