Who was the better Villian Freiza Vs Cell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who was the better Villian?

AuraAngel
Buu.

SquallX

Galan007
Freeza, definitely. I think it just comes down to him being fleshed-out more than pretty much any other villain.

I liked Cell more, though.

Estacado
Originally posted by Galan007
Freeza, definitely. I think it just comes down to him being fleshed-out more than pretty much any other villain.

I liked Cell more, though.
This.

Even though I was never a fan of Frieza.

Inedian
Frieza, a horror villain. Frieza saga was a real thriller/horror saga.

vansonbee
With current Frieza in TOP, I'm warming up to Cell more of the cool villain.

Ridley_Prime
IMO, Frieza was the best personality-wise, while Cell was the best conceptually.

As for killing the Saiyans, that doesn't feel as important to Frieza now given how they integrated Beerus into the past where he apparently ordered Frieza to kill them, seeing them as a rowdy bunch...

Fighting-wise, Gohan vs Cell is still one of the most memorable parts of the series, and still the best looking Kamehameha clash (animation-wise) bar none.

Having hosted a tournament himself, can imagine how Cell would be criticizing the ToP's rules if he were there, although he would be legally able to fly according to said rules since he has wings I guess.

AuraAngel

cdtm
What Auraangel said.

Cell started off strong as a scary bug like thing, and ended on a strong note. He's the Age of Ultron character, who conquored. He was the definitive threat.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
IMO, Frieza was the best personality-wise, while Cell was the best conceptually.

As for killing the Saiyans, that doesn't feel as important to Frieza now given how they integrated Beerus into the past where he apparently ordered Frieza to kill them, seeing them as a rowdy bunch...

Fighting-wise, Gohan vs Cell is still one of the most memorable parts of the series, and still the best looking Kamehameha clash (animation-wise) bar none.

Having hosted a tournament himself, can imagine how Cell would be criticizing the ToP's rules if he were there, although he would be legally able to fly according to said rules since he has wings I guess. Why didnt Beerus kill Freiza?

Ridley_Prime
Because he saw Frieza as a means to an end.

And yeah, Cell not overstaying his welcome like evil/Super Buu kinda helped too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.