Kilmonger vs. MCU gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Kilmonger has eaten the purple flower to grant him strength and is in his nanite suit. He gets healed after every fight. Fights take place at the waterfall ledge where he challenged T'Challa for kingship. Fight ends when a fighter dies or yields. Kilmonger is armed with his vibranium short spear and machete plus his claws, unless his opponent decides to fight unarmed in which case he meats them in h2h combat without claws. His nanite suit isn't allowed to discharge kinetic energy. How far does he go?

1. Daredevil - h2h
2. Black Sky (w/ 2 sais) - weapons fight
3. Luke Cage - h2h
4. Winter Soldier - h2h
5. Captain America (w/ shield) - weapons fight
6. MCU Spiderman - h2h
7. Ironman - h2h, no flight or AI for Tony
8. Loki (w/ regular spear plus his knives) - weapons fight, no illusions for Loki
9. Thor (w/ mjolnir) - weapons fight, no lightning or weather powers for Thor, Thor not allowed to call back Mjolnir. He can throw it but he'll need to recover it like a normal weapon.
10. Hulk - h2h

Assume that all weapons are unbreakable.

ShadowFyre
8 and up are completely unbeatable by him

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
8 and up are completely unbeatable by him

agree.

Nephthys
Loki at minimum I think.

Impediment
Luke Cage wins.

TheVaultDweller
How is Luke putting him down through the nanite suit? His hits will probably do little more than knock Erik around while the suit itself absorbs the energy from the impacts.

SquallX
Jesus! Why do people keeps regurgitate the same crap about the suit?

The suit is not an end all be all. It shown enough shock can damage the wearer. T'Challa and KM fall proved it. The 320 stunning Panther proves it.

One punch from Cage, and KM would wish he were dead.

Does not get pass Cage.

TheVaultDweller
T'Challa took multiple hits from Bucky's metal arm during CA:CW. He even takes an uppercut to the chin at one point IIRC, and bounces right back up. Killmonger has the same powers and an upgraded version of that suit. So, unless you think that Luke hits a lot harder than Bucky's robo arm, he is going to have a difficult time.

KingD19
Why are people comparing punches from Cage and Cap to explosions? The grenade stunned him for a few seconds, but he was fine. The Rhino knocked him a few hundred feet and put a huge dent in the chest. But again, a few seconds to breathe and he was fine. Cap and Cage hit nowhere near that hard.

Juk3n
Doesn't get past Daredevil, because ask a stupid question...

WolvesofBabylon
You nerfed 6-10?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by SquallX
Jesus! Why do people keeps regurgitate the same crap about the suit?

The suit is not an end all be all. It shown enough shock can damage the wearer. T'Challa and KM fall proved it. The 320 stunning Panther proves it.

One punch from Cage, and KM would wish he were dead.

Does not get pass Cage.

thumb up

The suit isn't as permeable as the Shield. Enough strength should be able to put B.Panther down.

carthage

Impediment
Cage's punches have more than enough power to KO Killmonger, as well as the former NOT having enough to KO Cage.

ares834
Stops at Iron Man.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Juk3n
Doesn't get past Daredevil, because ask a stupid question...

I'm still kind of confused by this comment lol. Is it sarcastic, because Matt doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning?

It'd be similar to him vs Elektra. While he can compete with some enhanced individuals in terms of speed and skill, he lacks the strength and durability to actually be a serious threat. Well, unless he gets another inexplicable amp in DD s3 later this year.

Blindside12
He was being sarcastic

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, that's what I thought. I just found it unusually phrased. Both Matt and Elektra can't do much. While Elektra also has superhuman stats, her weapons, even if indestructible for the purposes of the thread, won't actually pierce the vibranium weave, whereas Killmonger will have no issues cutting her up with his weapons.

TheVaultDweller
On a random note, seeing as I am too much of a lazy bastard to find the Luke Cage show thread, and he is a part of this one, can anyone remember when this happened?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/marvelcinematicuniverse/images/b/b3/CagePunchingVan.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20171228113233

Because I, for the life of me, cannot. So, I am thinking it's maybe a something that was shot and never made it in, because I saw it pop up on another site recently. But I haven't watched that show in some time, so I might just be forgetting shit.

HulkIsHulk
One of the set photos for the new season?

On a side note my friend had the entire collection of Netflix shows on a disk. He's abroad now. Wish he'd been here and i would've been only a moment to check

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
One of the set photos for the new season?

On a side note my friend had the entire collection of Netflix shows on a disk. He's abroad now. Wish he'd been here and i would've been only a moment to check

Nah, it has to be S1. Same hoodie that's already shot up during the Method Man robbery scene. You can see the same white label on the left side:

Jy0mcJzWGe4

I am pretty convinced it's something that missed the cut in S1. Because I can't believe that I just forgot a scene where Cage made the side of a van pretty much collapse with a punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.