Star Wars Rebels - Death of (Spoilers) - Video / Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziLWPlVN0MM

Solar Power
This was supposed to be an emotional moment but all I could think of is looks like Kanan is Tenebrous level baybeh cool

Kurk
See's corny af love story in SW:

https://media.giphy.com/media/BebccrCiYllQY/giphy.gif

Anyway glad to see that that the arrogant phug finally an heroed like he should've a long time ago. Hopefully Ezra will be next smile

ares834
Originally posted by Kurk
Hopefully Kanan will be next smile

confused

Kurk
Originally posted by ares834
confused meh I need to go to sleep

Greysentinel365
Filoni confirmed on RR that this was oneness.

Damn Kanan

Freedon Nadd
You actually watch that show?

Greysentinel365
Yep. Because it means I don't have to watch the episodes.

Total Warrior
I actually felt sad for him

MythLord
Oh thank God.

TheNuisanceBird
If it's oneness that makes sense since he's capable of impressive feats when tapping into his deep connection with the Force.

I hated how it could've been seen a mile away and how easily it could've been avoided.

Using the fuel depot for extraction is always a bad idea. So is standing on the central one.

Zeb should've beat Rukk to death. Sabine says there's better ways when they've done worse for less.

CuckedCurry

Zenwolf
See that would have made way too much sense. Can't have that.

Kurk
Originally posted by Zenwolf
See that would have made way too much sense. Can't have that. thumb up

Galan007
Kanan's moment of unity with the Force before sacrificing himself to save the others was pretty cool I guess, but overall the scene just felt really rushed. Granted, I know they have a LOT of stuff to tidy up in these final few episodes, but damn... If that would've been a character I actually liked, I'd be pissed. ermm

Zenwolf
The only minor thing I felt that wasn't as impactful was the kiss scene, the two of them already shared a kiss before, so this being their second and last kiss instead of their first and last kiss...I dunno, it seems odd to me, this should have been their only kiss scene. The first time it felt out of place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.