Who will be the most powerful in the future Thor Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who will be the most powerful in the future?

DarkSaint85
Depends if they can eat Mjolnir.

LordofBrooklyn
Superman.

If you cite the canon Superman Prime would ANNIHILATE any iteration of future Thor.

One Big Mob
Superman goes into a bunch of different directions depending on things. Sometimes he's Just For Men Supes, sometimes he's got a large powerup.

Thor will always become King Thor, and it's his destiny to get killed by Thanos.

Superman's future is open ended, some will win, some will lose. Thor will always die by Thanos though.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Depends if they can eat Mjolnir. laughing out loud

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Superman.

If you cite the canon Superman Prime would ANNIHILATE any iteration of future Thor. Prime with guardian amp?

riv6672
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Superman goes into a bunch of different directions depending on things. Sometimes he's Just For Men Supes, sometimes he's got a large powerup.

Thor will always become King Thor, and it's his destiny to get killed by Thanos.

Superman's future is open ended, some will win, some will lose. Thor will always die by Thanos though.
Another great post.

TethAdamTheRock

Superman's future is open ended, some will win, some will lose. Thor will always die by Thanos though. Good post

Damborgson
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
laughing out loud

All proud laughing out loud

CosmicComet

Are you referring to the recent DIONE stuff?

I feel they could always move past that. Doesn't seem set in stone that DIONE is always going to kill him.

Yes DIONE can only be spelled with all caps.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Are you referring to the recent DIONE stuff?

I feel they could always move past that. Doesn't seem set in stone that DIONE is always going to kill him.

Yes DIONE can only be spelled with all caps. Thanos has been depicted killing at least 2 King Thors, and standing over dead Thors at least 2 other times in the future. Probably a lot more if I made thinking power to compute it.

Thanos is Thor's endgame. Eventually the Purple Boogeyman will come for him always and without fail.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Yes DIONE can only be spelled with all caps.

thumb up

CosmicComet
Damn. Imagine being a great hero like Thor. Admired by all your peers (except a certain green guy that has your number), going through life knowing you are heir to royalty and greatness. A veritable god.

And yet your ultimate destiny...is to be killed by a purple dude named DIONE.

LordofBrooklyn
Prime with guardian amp?

No, this Superman.

158.tinypic.com/2ptq6wx.jpg

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Damborgson
All proud laughing out loud Trust me ive done more on comicvine

Edit: My old username was Hulkstrongerthan1

xJLxKing

riv6672
http://www.hippoquotes.com/img/the-waterboy-quotes/94035a4d90aa15f9856b7de824c5392d_crop_north.jpg

CosmicComet
Lol

xJLxKing

riv6672
Works either way!

xJLxKing
Originally posted by riv6672
Works either way!
Yeah, thanks for that

Just mimicking yours truly

riv6672
Sincere flattery! eek!

XLR87T3
Trust me ive done more on comicvine

Edit: My old username was Hulkstrongerthan1 I kind of wish you weren't banned. It's been pretty boring over there (the battle section), and a guy named TheOneWhoKnows was the last meme close to you, before he lost it and started attacking users

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.