Who would master a Green Lantern Ring faster Goku or Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Any knowledge superman has is removed

Galan007
Superman.

While Goku is extremely adept at using his will to shape the energy he generates into blasts/beams/balls and such, I just don't see him ever manifesting some of the more ridiculously complex constructs we've seen from veteran Lanterns.

...Not to mention that trying to master the power of a trinket wouldn't appeal to Goku at all -- he'd think of it as cheating or some shit. /shrug

Damborgson
There's also the fact that Superman is a freaking genius.

And Goku is...probably not actually retarded.

SSJGGogeta
I mean, when it comes to being able to "master" things in combat, Goku is clearly far superior to Superman. I'd put my money on him over Superman any day, in that regard. He can learn basically any attack just by seeing it once. Superman took months to learn how to box, efficiently. (still lost to Muhammed Ali)

However, I also agree with Galan to a degree. He'd see it as cheating or something, and wouldn't have any interest in it. Also, a GLR would be practically useless to him in a fight.

carver9
Goku would probably trash it due to it being meaningless to him.

cdtm
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I mean, when it comes to being able to "master" things in combat, Goku is clearly far superior to Superman. I'd put my money on him over Superman any day, in that regard. He can learn basically any attack just by seeing it once. Superman took months to learn how to box, efficiently. (still lost to Muhammed Ali)

However, I also agree with Galan to a degree. He'd see it as cheating or something, and wouldn't have any interest in it. Also, a GLR would be practically useless to him in a fight.

Yeah, it's not like Superman mastered an ancient Kryptonian martial art he only just learned about and had no time to practice so well he could defeat a cosmic being or anything.

I bet Goku could glance at a Miracle Machine for 10 seconds and tell others how to recreate the thing from memory, too.

SquallX
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, it's not like Superman mastered an ancient Kryptonian martial art he only just learned about and had no time to practice so well he could defeat a cosmic being or anything.

I bet Goku could glance at a Miracle Machine for 10 seconds and tell others how to recreate the thing from memory, too.

Yeah, the miracle machine was pretty uber.

bbrem123
Anything to do with fighting Goku can learn instantly. Not sure about artifact though erm

RealityWarper
Goku.

Superman can't even master the basic of fighting...

Estacado
Goku is pretty phuckin stupid so Superman...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.