How A Plea Reversal From Michael Flynn Could Uncover More Federal Corruption

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12

Bashar Teg
nice source. I'm sure it was totally valid.

Blindside12
http://www.dcd.uscourts.gov/content/district-emmet-g-sullivan

Actually, if you didnt know, the judge on the case changed. Sorry you are behind the know.

BackFire

Blindside12
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
nice source. I'm sure it was totally valid.

My bad, thought it was in the OP.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/19/michael-flynns-plea-reversal-uncover-federal-corruption/

Blindside12
Originally posted by BackFire
What a bombshell.

So what, what have the dems and liberals been saying for the past year? "No evidence collusion but any day now!"

Explain the difference.

BackFire
Think it's more "Let the investigation play out". But ok.

I'm sure this will be the end for Mueller, should just report to jail now to save time.

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud

Blindside12
Think it's more "Let the investigation play out". But ok.

I'm sure this will be the end for Mueller, should just report to jail now to save time.

Im sure they would have been investigating Hillary for her collusion with foreign agents if she had won the election right? And everybody on the left would just be saying "let the investigation play itself out."

Robtard
Lol @ this thread

Blindside12
Lol @ your lifelaughing out loud

BackFire
I guess that would depend on if the AG she chose decided that it should be allowed.

Robtard
Originally posted by Robtard
Lol @ this thread

Blindside12

Blindside12
Robs such a busy guy

Bashar Teg
Lol @ this thread

BackFire
I would.

Any fairminded person would.

I support investigating everyone and anyone, this is not a sport. Corruption needs to be exposed and destroyed whether it was Clinton, Trump, Obama or anyone else.

That said it seems to be Trump supporters who are treating this whole thing like some team sport and are desperately trying to discredit an investigation while simultaneously laughably calling it a nothingburger.

Blindside12
I would.

I support investigating everyone and anyone, this is not a sport. Corruption needs to be exposed and destroyed whether it was Clinton, Trump, Obama or anyone else.

That said it seems to be Trump supporters who are treating this whole thing like some team sport and are desperately trying to discredit an investigation while simultaneously laughably calling it a nothingburger.

So when a special prosecutor was appointed for Bill, the left did not say "lets let the investigation take place."

They trashed the guy non stop. So I cant take what you say as accurate because history says you are wrong.

Why cant a nothing burger investigation masquerading as serious be discredited?

Robtard

Blindside12
To put it into proper and equal context, Clinton would have had to first shit the bed and fired Comey like Trump did and then give ever changing reasons as to why, thereby raising red flags.

But yes, I absolutely would have supported a special prosecutor.

"I have long believed that the president can fire the FBI director for any reason or no reason at all."

James Comey

Robtard
Then why did Trumpco do a clown show when it happened.

Blindside12
Its so easy to just say clown show, you have said it so much, it doesnt mean anything.

BackFire
Originally posted by Blindside12
So when a special prosecutor was appointed for Bill, the left did not say "lets let the investigation take place."

They trashed the guy non stop. So I cant take what you say as accurate because history says you are wrong.

Why cant a nothing burger investigation masquerading as serious be discredited?

Because there's no point, it's a waste of time. If it is a nothingburger then nothing will come of it and they shouldn't be worrying about it.

The fact that they are so desperate to discredit it shows that they think there might be something there, but instead of being actual patriots, like they pretend, and supporting any and all investigations into potential corruption, they defend Trump because he's "their guy".

If you want to engage in the same reasoning that you are complaining about the left engaging in, be my guest. You're the one who will look foolish.

Blindside12
Then why did Trumpco do a clown show when it happened.

"I have long believed that the president can fire the FBI director for any reason or no reason at all."

James Comey

Blindside12
Because there's no point, it's a waste of time. If it is a nothingburger then nothing will come of it and they shouldn't be worrying about it.

The fact that they are so desperate to discredit it shows that they think there might be something there, but instead of being actual patriots, like they pretend, and supporting any and all investigations into potential corruption, they defend Trump because he's "their guy".

If you want to engage in the same reasoning that you are complaining about the left engaging in, be my guest. You're the one who will look foolish.

A partisan investigation full of shit bags, ie Muellers team (weissman, strzok, page) is just that.

Robtard

Bingo

Blindside12
Yea pay no attention to page, strozkthumb up

BackFire
A partisan investigation full of shit bags, ie Muellers team (weissman, strzok, page) is just that.

What do you want people who like Trump investigating him? The people investigating him should actually WANT to try and find stuff against him, that's the whole point of the investigation. Unless your concern is that they will plant evidence against him, then their political allegiances don't matter.

If anything, if you truly believe Trump and his swamp cronies are 100% innocent then you should support him being investigating by people who are not favorable to him, for then if they find that he did nothing wrong it will be impossible to discredit those findings as the investigation was done by people who genuinely tried to find something.

Blindside12
So they couldnt of found anyone outside of Obamas former FBI Director, Clinton Attorneys and Donors to do the investigation?

Robtard

Bashar Teg
trump is obviously guilty and that's why you support fatf*cking the investigation. you're terrified and desperate.

BackFire
So they couldnt of found anyone outside of Obamas former FBI Director, Clinton Attorneys and Donors to do the investigation?

Ask Trump's assistant attorney general, he's the one who appointed Mueller, who btw is a life long republican and was an appointee of George W Bush to head the FBI.

Blindside12
Ask Trump's assistant attorney general, he's the one who appointed Mueller, who btw is a life long republican and was an appointee of George W Bush to head the FBI.

I mean outside DC. Mueller took the Job a few days after Trump turned him down as the FBI director.

Blindside12
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
trump is obviously guilty and that's why you support fatf*cking the investigation. you're terrified and desperate.

Whos rat****ed the investigation?

Surtur
I would.

But, see, not all leftists want all this corruption uncovered.

It's why we hear barely a thing about the Grassley memo, but folk ran their mouths about the Nunes ones and about Schiff whining.

If you want to compare sides, every time anything the least bit suspicious about the FBI, etc. came out, dembeciles here would pull the same nothing burger shit Trump supporters get accused of. They'd bring up past comments about Comey or Mueller, as if *new information can't change an opinion*. I'm shocked that people in conservative media who respects Mueller at one time suddenly shifted when all this shady shit came out. Yikes. Next you'll tell me those piece of shit Nixon supporters jumped ship like traitors after Watergate.

Put forth the analogy about sports if you need to do so, but don't kid yourself for a moment it's one side doing it. And if you think its just Trump supporters doing it, you've willfully blinded yourself.

Blindside12
How nuts will people go when Flynn withdraws his plea deal and the judge throws his case outlaughing out loud

BackFire
Originally posted by Surtur
But, see, not all leftists want all this corruption uncovered.

It's why we hear barely a thing about the Grassley memo, but folk ran their mouths about the Nunes ones and about Schiff whining.

If you want to compare sides, every time anything the least bit suspicious about the FBI, etc. came out, dembeciles here would pull the same nothing burger shit Trump supporters get accused of. They'd bring up past comments about Comey or Mueller, as if *new information can't change an opinion*. I'm shocked that people in conservative media who respects Mueller at one time suddenly shifted when all this shady shit came out. Yikes. Next you'll tell me those piece of shit Nixon supporters jumped ship like traitors after Watergate.

Put forth the analogy about sports if you need to do so, but don't kid yourself for a moment it's one side doing it. And if you think its just Trump supporters doing it, you've willfully blinded yourself.

There's a difference between ignoring something, or not thinking something is a big deal, and actively trying to discredit it because it's happening to "your guy", as TI is doing. If he just said "I think the Russia investigation is stupid and nothing will come of it" and just ignored it, that would be fair. However, he says that and then goes to great lengths to desperately try and discredit it. The two things just don't mesh.

As for the left, yes the team sports mentality permeates all avenues of the political spectrum.

Blindside12
How can a poster on a tiny corner of the internet discredit an investigation by posting links to news articles that millions of people have already read?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.