Depowered Thor vs. Depowered T'Challa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
A challenge has been made to settle who the one true king of the MCU is.

Thor and T'Challa are both stripped of their powers. No armor, fighters are only dressed in fighting shorts. Fight takes place in the waterfall ledge where T'Challa fought M'Baku. Fighter wins when the opponent is killed or yields.

Round 1: pure h2h
Round 2: T'Challa is armed with the short spear and spear/shield combo he had in the movie. Thor is armed with twin swords. Weapons are made of regular high-grade steel and wood.
Round 3: Both are armed with a single long spear.

wakkawakkawakka
Round 1: It could go either way but ultimately I'd go with Thor due to having an advantage in size and taking on a guy that rivaled M'baku's stature. T'challa's agility was more impressive though.

Round 2: This would go to T'challa due to more experience in using the weapons of choice. he's more agile and has a means to get close while minimizing Thor's advantage in size an strength. If he has more room unlike his challenge with M'baku then he could utilize this fully IMO.

Round 3: COuld go either way again as this puts both on an even ground but I'd side with T'challa on this one. Then again if Thor starts off with the intensity he had at the SHIELD camp then he could give T'challa serious trouble.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
A challenge has been made to settle who the one true king of the MCU is.

Thor and T'Challa are both stripped of their powers. No armor, fighters are only dressed in fighting shorts. Fight takes place in the waterfall ledge where T'Challa fought M'Baku. Fighter wins when the opponent is killed or yields.

Round 1: pure h2h
Round 2: T'Challa is armed with the short spear and spear/shield combo he had in the movie. Thor is armed with twin swords. Weapons are made of regular high-grade steel and wood.
Round 3: Both are armed with a single long spear.

T'Challa in all of them without a doubt.

TethAdamTheRock
Thor

K-Dog

FrothByte
^ That's with his powers. In this fight T'Challa is stripped of his powers as Black Panther. It will make more sense when you watch the movie.

Blindside12
Tchall in both

KingD19
T'Challa beat M'Baku who showcased far more strength than Thor. He was basically a super soldier.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
T'Challa beat M'Baku who showcased far more strength than Thor. He was basically a super soldier.

What makes you say he was that strong?

KingD19
What makes you say he was that strong?

The final fight when he showed up with the Jibari to save Okoye, Shuri and the T'Challa loyalists. He picked a man up to his face level with one hand by the throat(he was standing above him so he had to crouch down first). The tossed him backward over his head.

He also sent a man sailing end over end with his war club and was one-shotting W'Kabi's soldiers.

Darth Thor

KingD19
The same M'Baku with legit superhuman strength?

Thor beat a bunch of guys with no names and no feats. T'Challa beat a guy who can lift humans up by the neck with one hand and hold them there before flinging them like ragdolls. T'Challa beat someone with actual feats, Like beating a buttload of W'Kabi's warrior elite easily.

FrothByte
^ To be fair, strength is not the only variable in a fight. Thor seems faster and more skilled than M'Baku.

Blindside12

Silent Master
Thor actually took out those Shield agents in approximately the same amount of time Black Widow took with a group of security guards and she used gadgets.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Blindside12
Im sorry but this whole he took down shield agents is just getting to be bullshit.

He's supposedly had thousands of years of fighting people bigger then him.

Black Widow, Tchalla depowered, Killmonger, Hawkeye could have all pulled off the same feat.

The same feat and 10x better.

Thor struggled with a single agent which has 0 fighting feats.

Thor isn't near to be the best MCU fighter.

FrothByte
Im sorry but this whole he took down shield agents is just getting to be bullshit.

He's supposedly had thousands of years of fighting people bigger then him.

Black Widow, Tchalla depowered, Killmonger, Hawkeye could have all pulled off the same feat.

How do you know? Those SHIELD agents were supposedly some of Coulson's best men. If you watch AoS, you can see just how good some of Coulson's best personnel are. Even a half trained Daisy was already beating up thugs like a pro.

Thor took out those SHIELD agents as easily as Bucky took out Sharon Carter.

Blindside12
How do I know BW could have taken them down? Based on her feats like killing aliens and taking on The Winter Soldier, thats how I know.

Silent Master
She used weapons for those.

Blindside12
I'm 100% certain she can take down shield agents without weapons. As she was handcuffed to a chair with guns on her and managed to take them all out without zero fcks given.

Silent Master
Those weren't Shield agents.

FrothByte
How do I know BW could have taken them down? Based on her feats like killing aliens and taking on The Winter Soldier, thats how I know.

So you think BW can easily take down agents like May or Ward or Daisy within a few seconds?

P.S. - BW was completely outclassed by WS. She looked like a kid against him.

Blindside12
As if May and Daisy would have not been one shotted by WS?

She at least survived and evaded capture and death as he was ready to kill her.

FrothByte
As if May and Daisy would have not been one shotted by WS?

She at least survived and evaded capture and death as he was ready to kill her.

You didn't answer the question: Do you think BW can take out Daisy or May in only a few seconds?

Also, the first time BW went up against WS, she snuck up on him and blindsided him... and she still got thrown out like a kid. The 2nd time she went up against him it was 2 on 1 and she still wasn't able to do anything to him. In a straight up, 1 on 1 fight, WS would one-shot BW.

Blindside12
Not a few seconds but she could take them out, Id be willing to say she could take both out one after the other.

So now featless shield agents are on the level of May, Daisy and BW?

In a straight up 1 on one fight, WS would one shot May or Daisy, so whats your point?

You are only doing this because you are trying to keep depowered Thor in this certain bracket that he was the only one capable of pulling that feat off. Sorry but HE ISNT.

FrothByte
Not a few seconds but she could take them out, Id be willing to say she could take both out one after the other.

So now featless shield agents are on the level of May, Daisy and BW?

In a straight up 1 on one fight, WS would one shot May or Daisy, so whats your point?

You are only doing this because you are trying to keep depowered Thor in this certain bracket that he was the only one capable of pulling that feat off. Sorry but HE ISNT.

Every SHIELD agent we've seen fight have been a skilled fighter. Black Widow, Hawkeye, Daisy, Triplette, May, May's evil doppleganger, Ward, Rumlow, Sharon Carter, Nick Fury, Bobbie Morse, Maria Hill, etc. Even a non-combatant like Coulson is capable of easily mowing down fodder. Heck, even an engineer like Mack is a skilled fighter.

Considering that those men Coulson had were some of his best, logic dictates that their skill level would be on a similar level... and Thor one-shot most of them.

You originally claimed BW could replicate that feat, but now that I mention some of the agents we know of you think she can't one-shot them... so which is it?

I'm not saying Thor wins this fight, but you're massively lowballing his SHIELD fight since we know just how good a fighter SHIELD field agents are. I mean, name me one SHIELD field agent who's not a proficient fighter.

Blindside12
I havn't lowballed anything, I have simply stated Thors feat can be replicated by people OTHER THAN THOR.

FrothByte
I havn't lowballed anything, I have simply stated Thors feat can be replicated by people OTHER THAN THOR.

Really? Because you basically lowballed the SHIELD agents by equating them to the thugs and gangsters that Black Widow took out.

Blindside12
Hammer Agents are Thugs and Gangsters now? Fighting Bucky is Thugs and gansters? Surviving being backhanded by Hulk is Thugs and Gagsters? Fighting Aliens is Thugs and Gangsters? Fighting Hawkeye is Thugs and Gangsters?

Oh and please quote me calling any of the shield agents "Thugs and Gangsters."

FrothByte
Hammer Agents are Thugs and Gangsters now? Fighting Bucky is Thugs and gansters? Surviving being backhanded by Hulk is Thugs and Gagsters? Fighting Aliens is Thugs and Gangsters? Fighting Hawkeye is Thugs and Gangsters?

Oh and please quote me calling any of the shield agents "Thugs and Gangsters."

Here's your direct quote:

Blindside12
Where did I say they were gangsters and Thugs, plz quote.

Please provide these answers as not a dodge quote.

FrothByte
Where did I say they were gangsters and Thugs, plz quote.

Please provide these answers as not a dodge quote.

You're hedging. That is not what you said. This is what you said:

And anyone who's watched Avengers knows that the thugs BW fought in that warehouse weren't SHIELD agents. Just admit you were wrong and we can move forward. I don't even know why you're not bringing Hulk and Bucky in this discussion, BW was clearly helpless against them. It's not like she gave a good showing against Hulk or WS.

Blindside12
So lets disscect what I said, vs what you think I said.

"I'm 100% certain she can take down shield agents without weapons. As she was handcuffed to a chair with guns on her and managed to take them all out without zero fcks given."

First sentence: I'm 100% certain she can take down shield agents without weapons. What makes you relate this statement to Thugs and gangsters?

Second Sentence: As she was handcuffed to a chair with guns on her and managed to take them all out without zero fcks given.

True statement. She took down military personal with guns while being hancuffed. Its a pretty impressive feat.

So please restate this "you think shield agents are Thugs and Gangsters" and then tell me how Hammer Agents are Thugs and Gangsters now? Fighting Bucky is Thugs and gansters? Surviving being backhanded by Hulk is Thugs and Gagsters? Fighting Aliens is Thugs and Gangsters? Fighting Hawkeye is Thugs and Gangsters?

Why am I bringing hulk into this, because her damage soak kept her conscious after a hulk backhand into a metal wall.

carver9
How do you know? Those SHIELD agents were supposedly some of Coulson's best men. If you watch AoS, you can see just how good some of Coulson's best personnel are. Even a half trained Daisy was already beating up thugs like a pro.

Thor took out those SHIELD agents as easily as Bucky took out Sharon Carter.

Supposedly is the key word. You know we don't debate like this. Thor took down people that doesn't have any showings. Let's not pretend he fought a group of Bruce Lee's. With that said, Tchalla actually fought and defeated someone who is damn near super human. There is no comparison between the two. Panther stomps.

Silent Master
Phil specifically mentions their skill level as the reason he was so impressed with what Thor was able to do.

KingD19
M'Baku is the most skilled of the most war-like tribe in Wakanda. And had actual super strength. He was walking through W'Kabi's warriors who had Vibranium weapons and were trying to kill him. How is beating no name agents with normal strength who want to bring you in alive comparable or better?

deathslash
M'Baku is the most skilled of the most war-like tribe in Wakanda. And had actual super strength. He was walking through W'Kabi's warriors who had Vibranium weapons and were trying to kill him. How is beating no name agents with normal strength who want to bring you in alive comparable or better? thumb up let's not forget, he was using the equivalent of a phucking stick to beat up trained warriors that were armed with energy shields and wakandan weapons. Panther still beat him rather handily.

TheVaultDweller
Here is the Thor dialogue bit:

aj4iN-0pu4M

"Highly trained professionals" could simply refer to SHIELD agent standard in general. As pointed out in this thread already, even recruits have a degree of training. So, how does this comment alone put these guys on par with people like May or Ward?

Silent Master
You left off part of the dialogue. it's actually "some of the most highly trained professionals in the world".

TheVaultDweller
You know exactly what I mean. That statement could simply mean general SHIELD agent standard.

So, again, how does a single statement from 2011 (two years before AoS even started) alone put them on par with top level SHIELD agents with multiple seasons worth of feats, including fights against superhuman opponents?

Because I am not arguing that they aren't trained and skilled. But the notion that a single statement = multiple seasons worth of feats is reaching.

TheVaultDweller
I mean the MCU has expanded hugely since this film came out. Current top-end SHIELD agents take on Kree. There, he is still drawing comparisons with mercs from RSA.

Darth Thor
I mean Ward and May themselves take on multiple shield and/or hydra agents.

But it does make depowered Thor himself comparable to the likes of Ward/May.

TheVaultDweller
^^ That is a way more reasonable conclusion. That Thor is likely on a similar level, as opposed to being able to stomp groups of Ward/May level characters.

Because, logically, the other one doesn't even make sense. Otherwise, Coulson believes there are random mercs from different countries who can solo groups of May/Ward-level opponents and such, SHIELD's best, and, by extension, go toe-to-toe with aliens and killer robots. And their very best being fodder to someone Coulson suspected of potentially being a merc from South Africa would directly contradict the notion that they are among the best on the planet.

carver9
Its dumb to even debate like that. Half of the people who is even bringing that statement up argued against that news paper clipping of Superman moving around mantle plates. Seems like people become unrealistic when they are debating for their character.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
You know exactly what I mean. That statement could simply mean general SHIELD agent standard.

So, again, how does a single statement from 2011 (two years before AoS even started) alone put them on par with top level SHIELD agents with multiple seasons worth of feats, including fights against superhuman opponents?

Because I am not arguing that they aren't trained and skilled. But the notion that a single statement = multiple seasons worth of feats is reaching.

I didn't mean to imply that those SHIELD agents were on the level of May or Ward, because it would be completely stupid to think that Thor can one-shot May or Ward. The reason I mentioned those 2 (and the other SHIELD agents) was to point out that we have never seen a SHIELD field agent that wasn't a skilled fighter, which should put the SHIELD agents that Thor beat up a notch or two above the average thug fodder.

You have to admit, even Ward doesn't take out the average SHIELD agent as easily as seen in this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaaU9KClANI

Though to be fair, that was way more agents than Thor ever took out.

Anyway, my point was not to argue that Thor wins this but simply to argue against some posts claiming T'Challa stomps. I think the fight is close enough that it can go either way.

TheVaultDweller
I didn't mean to imply that those SHIELD agents were on the level of May or Ward, because it would be completely stupid to think that Thor can one-shot May or Ward. The reason I mentioned those 2 (and the other SHIELD agents) was to point out that we have never seen a SHIELD field agent that wasn't a skilled fighter, which should put the SHIELD agents that Thor beat up a notch or two above the average thug fodder.

You have to admit, even Ward doesn't take out the average SHIELD agent as easily as seen in this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaaU9KClANI

Though to be fair, that was way more agents than Thor ever took out.

Anyway, my point was not to argue that Thor wins this but simply to argue against some posts claiming T'Challa stomps. I think the fight is close enough that it can go either way.

Well, without diving deeper into the rest of the thread, my stance on those SHIELD agents are that one can assume that they are a clear step above your average MCU fodder, considering what we know of SHIELD training in general. But lack of actual feats makes it next to impossible to accurately rank them beyond that.

But it's still a very good feat for Thor, because it suggests that his H2H skills are above that of an average SHIELD agent, and more comparable to high tier guys.

KingD19
It's a good fight. But human Thor fought random SHIELD agents and did pretty good. The big one was an issue for him. He put him down, but that guy was a thorn in Thor's side and he had to work to win the fight. Also that was his only fight.

T'Challa on the other hand took down M'Baku without his Herb powers. M'Baku, who I will reiterate. Stood above a fully grown man, crouched down and grabbed that man by that back of the neck(or maybe his shirt), then stood back up, lifted that man above his head with one arm and casually held him there while he officially joined T'Challa's faction. After that, he easily flings him over his back at least 10 feet, again with just one hand. After that, he sends a guy flying with his club, and is easily wading through W'Kabi's highly trained warriors who defend the entire nation of Wakanda. Skill and extreme strength, and T'Challa took his hits and defeated him.

He also took on Killmonger who is easily one of the most skilled fighters we've seen. He lost true, but I'm of the belief he was not 100% in the fight since he felt horrible his father killed his uncle and made his cousin an orphan, turning him into the monster at Wakanda's door. He felt guilty and his heart wasn't in it. But he still put up a great fight.

Also T'Challa is durable enough to survive impalement, a thousand or so foot drop, and then carted to the highest mountain peak after laying there for who knows how long.

So T'Challa has more fights than Thor. Against more impressive opponents.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carver9
Supposedly is the key word. You know we don't debate like this. Thor took down people that doesn't have any showings. Let's not pretend he fought a group of Bruce Lee's. With that said, Tchalla actually fought and defeated someone who is damn near super human. There is no comparison between the two. Panther stomps.

I just love to see how BIASED these guys become when Thor is concerned.

They would bend feats and invent any bullshit in order to make Thor win.

Thier love for Thor clearly clouds their judgement.

Silent Master

I never said those agents were on par with top level Shield Agents, I was responding to the massive low-balling of Thor by certain people. hell Thor impressed Hawkeye and Phil so much that Hawkeye made a joke about sending in more guys for Thor too beat up and Phil let him have a shot at lifting Mjolnir.

They obviously didn't consider Thor to be at "random merc" level

FrothByte
It's a good fight. But human Thor fought random SHIELD agents and did pretty good. The big one was an issue for him. He put him down, but that guy was a thorn in Thor's side and he had to work to win the fight. Also that was his only fight.

T'Challa on the other hand took down M'Baku without his Herb powers. M'Baku, who I will reiterate. Stood above a fully grown man, crouched down and grabbed that man by that back of the neck(or maybe his shirt), then stood back up, lifted that man above his head with one arm and casually held him there while he officially joined T'Challa's faction. After that, he easily flings him over his back at least 10 feet, again with just one hand. After that, he sends a guy flying with his club, and is easily wading through W'Kabi's highly trained warriors who defend the entire nation of Wakanda. Skill and extreme strength, and T'Challa took his hits and defeated him.

He also took on Killmonger who is easily one of the most skilled fighters we've seen. He lost true, but I'm of the belief he was not 100% in the fight since he felt horrible his father killed his uncle and made his cousin an orphan, turning him into the monster at Wakanda's door. He felt guilty and his heart wasn't in it. But he still put up a great fight.

Also T'Challa is durable enough to survive impalement, a thousand or so foot drop, and then carted to the highest mountain peak after laying there for who knows how long.

So T'Challa has more fights than Thor. Against more impressive opponents.

Thor didn't do "just well" against the agents. He one-shot most.of them except for the big one at the end.

And M'Baku is a very strong human but not superhumanly strong, at least not for movie standards where everything is somewhat exaggerated. Because if what he did is considered superhuman, then Thor surviving getting hit by a truck twice without a scratch can qualify him as superhuman too.

Not saying Thor wins against T'Challa, but it is far closer than you make it seem. We have no idea how M'Baku or the foes he fought would fair against SHIELD agents.

KingD19
Thor didn't do "just well" against the agents. He one-shot most.of them except for the big one at the end.

And M'Baku is a very strong human but not superhumanly strong, at least not for movie standards where everything is somewhat exaggerated. Because if what he did is considered superhuman, then Thor surviving getting hit by a truck twice without a scratch can qualify him as superhuman too.

Not saying Thor wins against T'Challa, but it is far closer than you make it seem. We have no idea how M'Baku or the foes he fought would fair against SHIELD agents.

Notice the big one at the end is the only one I went into detail about. Because he was the only one worth mentioning.

There are movie standards, but we've had Marvel movies for 10 years since Iron Man back in 08. "Regular" people don't hoist 200lb men up by the neck made even heavier by armor and hold them there, then fling them away like ragdolls. They don't swing a 6-foot war club like a bat and send people flying. They don't mow through soldiers with vibranium swords and 7 foot tall energy shields with a wooden war club. Whether you like it or not, M'Baku is beyond a normal human, and T'Challa surviving his hits and then beating him is extremely impressive.

Thor being mostly okay from the first hit was impressive, but a normal human could survive a side swipe like that. Go on youtube. They might've even done something like that on Jackass. The second time he got hit was barely a tap. Regardless though, the hit and him getting tasered had him completely unconscious for a while. So not unlike a normal human there. And the big SHIELD agent certainly got some good hits in, so it's not like he can ignore punches.

Put M'Baku in the same situation as Thor, and every single SHIELD agent, big one included, go flying. It won't be a fight. As for W'Kabi and the Border Tribe(they literally defended the borders of Wakanda from any and everything), they were the elite guard of Wakanda itself. They were the army and the protectors of the whole country. They were to Wakanda what the Dora Milaje were to the King. So if anything they are on the same level rank-and-file wise as generic SHIELD soldiers. I'm not sure how they'd fight, but we can assume they're slightly lower than people like Okoye and W'Kabi, who are the elite Wakandans.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Silent Master
I never said those agents were on par with top level Shield Agents, I was responding to the massive low-balling of Thor by certain people. hell Thor impressed Hawkeye and Phil so much that Hawkeye made a joke about sending in more guys for Thor too beat up and Phil let him have a shot at lifting Mjolnir.

They obviously didn't consider Thor to be at "random merc" level

Well, then I don't know why you bothered responding to me directly, right after a post I made, as my point was clear.

And you say that, yet Coulson himself accuses Thor of being a mercenary in that very same scene, and starts listing off countries. So, to him, based on what he says, that's exactly what Thor was. Random doesn't necessarily mean bad/unskilled. In this sense, it means from no known agency.

Anyway, my point is that one piece of dialogue =/= multiple seasons worth of feats. And you apparently agree there, so continuing this whole exchange is rather pointless.

FrothByte
^ in the same line, Batroc was just some random pirate, yet look how well he did against Cap.

KingD19

FrothByte
^ My mistake. I stand corrected.

wakkawakkawakka
Was that all stated in Cap 2 for Batroc? I supposed the movie just kind of sped past that part.

SquallX

FrothByte
One thing I'd like to point out:

Depowered Thor fights more or less the same way he does at full power. Just with less strength, durability and power jumps.

Depowered T'Challa fights differently from BP. As BP, he has a high flying, extremely acrobatic and agile fighting style. Depowered, though he was still acrobatic it was done lower to the ground, more rolls than sommersaults and backflips, with more emphasis on grappling tactics than high flying kicks.

deathslash

TheVaultDweller
If Winter Soldier actually wanted to kill Steve and Falcon, he could have picked up a gun and shot them both when they came downstairs and he still had the drop on them. We see more than one lying on the ground from the guys Bucky took out before they made it down. Hell, after BFR'ing Steve, he could have gone back and finished the job on Falcon too. But his priority was not killing, it was clearly getting out of the building.

And the Steve "holding back" argument only goes so far. He didn't intentionally get himself thrown down an elevator shaft, thereby giving Bucky a huge head start in his escape. If it wasn't for the delays caused by the others, Steve wouldn't have caught up in time. And earlier in the film, he still said that he had to be the one to take Bucky down because he was the least likely to get killed in the process. He might not have wanted to kill him, but he certainly didn't want Winter Soldier mode Bucky loose around others.

And Winter Soldier also wasn't running away from T'Challa. His agenda was clearly escape even before that, based on what we see. Hell, he gets the better of their initial exchange and floors T'Challa, but instead of pushing the advantage, he turns around and starts walking away.

Darth Thor
Pretty sure BP had WS beat both times they fought until external factors saved Bucky.

Inhuman
If Winter Soldier actually wanted to kill Steve and Falcon, he could have picked up a gun and shot them both when they came downstairs and he still had the drop on them. We see more than one lying on the ground from the guys Bucky took out before they made it down. Hell, after BFR'ing Steve, he could have gone back and finished the job on Falcon too. But his priority was not killing, it was clearly getting out of the building.

And the Steve "holding back" argument only goes so far. He didn't intentionally get himself thrown down an elevator shaft, thereby giving Bucky a huge head start in his escape. If it wasn't for the delays caused by the others, Steve wouldn't have caught up in time. And earlier in the film, he still said that he had to be the one to take Bucky down because he was the least likely to get killed in the process. He might not have wanted to kill him, but he certainly didn't want Winter Soldier mode Bucky loose around others.

And Winter Soldier also wasn't running away from T'Challa. His agenda was clearly escape even before that, based on what we see. Hell, he gets the better of their initial exchange and floors T'Challa, but instead of pushing the advantage, he turns around and starts walking away.

thumb up

Both times Bucky fought T'Challa , Bucky was trying to escape. 1st time T'Challa had the suit which is a huge advantage for BP. Second time BP was suitless, and again Bucky was trying to escape. Most of that fight Bucky wasnt aware that T'challa was enhanced. Thats why he was surprised Tchalla was in his face again after he brushed him aside with a punch and walked away.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Pretty sure BP had WS beat both times they fought until external factors saved Bucky.

You mean the instances where Bucky was in his right mind and clearly did not want to fight, while T'Challa was actively trying to kill him and wearing a vibranium suit that appeared capable of neutralising Bucky's robo arm's strength? Not exactly a fair comparison.

Darth Thor
^ Vibranium suit is standard for him though...

Or are we just comparing physical stats?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Vibranium suit is standard for him though...

Or are we just comparing physical stats?

My point was more that those fights aren't necessarily the best representation of their respective skills/stats, because of the suit and the differences in mindset between the two characters.

It's like I've said before in other threads, if you flip the situation (give Bucky the suit and make him the bloodlusted one), things probably would have gone very poorly for T'Challa.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.